Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work (54217 Views)

Uganda High School Kids Arrive Prom Date with Chopper, Tesla, Benz, Lambo / Fortune Okudaye: Lady Rides Okada To Pay School Fees, Shares Her Experience / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work by 400billionman: 11:27pm On May 18, 2019
HigherEd:
Both the school management and the thief are unwell. How does a staff siphon N180 million and you don't even know until you saw he was living larger than what he earns? Meaning he could have carted away with N1 billion and you won't even know...

They better get PwC or KPMG to audit their earnings and expenditure.

I tot you are an insider. So you don't know how much your people have ?

N180m is chicken change to daddy Oyedepo.

Unless you talking dollars.
Re: IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work by 400billionman: 11:31pm On May 18, 2019
XD3G:
Goodness me!!!

An Employee flying a Chopper, not hired by his Employer, back to vicinity of his base!!!

Dumb, dumb guy.

That's how stupid new money makes someone..

Drunk and Blind..
Re: IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work by doublefreez(m): 1:04am On May 19, 2019
How many yahoo boys u don see wwy lay low?
They must wan wear blings an live large. Dumb heads.
KevMitnick:
Foolish Amateur, Rookie, Green Horn...Smh. Ever heard of laying low to avoid heat

1 Like

Re: IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work by webguru(m): 3:16am On May 19, 2019
people are stupid sha...smh
Re: IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work by czar2k16(m): 3:50am On May 19, 2019
KevMitnick:
Foolish Amateur, Rookie, Green Horn...Smh. Ever heard of laying low to avoid heat

In summary, you are encouraging what he did?!! angry

Re: IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work by Newbielearner(m): 6:01am On May 19, 2019
KevMitnick:

Oh men. This man would become a father someday (if he isn't one already). What would he teach his kids?

1 Like

Re: IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work by nagalee(m): 6:22am On May 19, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

It is stealing though but it depends on the way you view it. It depends on the man too and his faith. It also depends on the society we live in. We live in a con country where everyone tries to outsmart another person. Everyone in this country is made to be con-smart in one way or the other. If the owner of the school too is not smart, he won't be what he is today - I've not said the owner of the school is con in anyway, all the same he is a smart man.
Then since he's not stealing from poor people, the school is very rich and does not even know someone is siphoning.
If i have the hacking skill and way of deducting 5 Naira from every Nigerian account, although it is stealing but my conscience can't haunt me.
First, because i didn't hurt, harm or injure no one in the process.
Second, deducting 5naira each does not affect anybody in any bad way, you can't even know or feel you lose anything.
Third, when i have enough money, i know i will always help and pity the poor.

It may be a criminal offense if found out under law, and also a sin viewed from religion but it is not that ethically wrong when view under morals with reasons provided.
Robin Hood
Re: IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work by datigbogirl: 1:13pm On May 19, 2019
1234IKECHhukwu:
Exactly,with ordinary 20million some of this guys, shouting he should have lay low would do have done more than he has done with 180million naira.

No mind dem, dem no know sey the motivation that drives you to steal is most times to live the life you know within you, you dont deserve.

That's one of the sweetest things to experience in life. Just like fvcking another man's pretty wife or babe...
Re: IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work by TheVictorious(m): 6:07pm On May 19, 2019
ibksplen:
Guy I know the guy. For your information school fees for 2017 session is yet to be touched by the management.
For you to know how rich Living faith/Covenantuniversity is . The only thing that made them to know is the useless lifestyle he began to live. Carrying chopper and going to Dubai like visiting Redemption camp. His name is Daniel

Tell me something

Daniel ..what? (do you know his surname)
Re: IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work by KingAzubuike(f): 8:38pm On May 22, 2019
bigtt76:
Use better payment gateway dem no go gree instead they will go for Paystack or Rave. Baba obviously had access to the dashboard of these gateways and was transferring processed funds to his own bank account undecided

What are some good payment gateway uncan recommend asides quickteller/interswitch.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work by bigtt76(f): 7:57am On May 23, 2019
Don't get me wrong, the aforementioned payment gateways are good and work excellent but are not suited for enterprise use without adequate security controls put in place.

As is, when an organization wants to implement web payment on their sites, the IT person only needs to sign up for an account with these gateways and boom they are live processing transactions.

Now these gateways have features which allows processed funds to be settled into the organization's corporate bank account configured on the profile signed up by the IT guy. Nothing stops him from changing that account to his or her own personal account which I suspect this guy did.

KingAzubuike:

What are some good payment gateway uncan recommend asides quickteller/interswitch.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HELP! Is Surname The First Name Or Last Name? / Which African Country Speaks The Best English? / Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.