Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

An Appeal To Gov Okowa To Reconsider Ozoro Ndc Road As Dual Carriageway. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Appeal To Gov Okowa To Reconsider Ozoro Ndc Road As Dual Carriageway. (239 Views)

Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security / 2023: Desist From Campaign Of Calummy - Okowa To Tinubu / EndSARS: Governor Okowa To Police 'Allow People To Express Themselves' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Appeal To Gov Okowa To Reconsider Ozoro Ndc Road As Dual Carriageway. by comrodioodio001: 10:45am On May 18, 2019
HIS EXCELLENCY
THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR
DELTA STATE.

SIR,

AN APPEAL TO RECONSIDER OZORO NDC ROAD AS DUAL CARRIAGEWAY.

In 2008 the Ozoro NDC was awarded a dual carriageway under the Delta State Oil Producing Area Development Commission, DESOPADEC which ran into N1.2 Billion Naira.

And in 2011 the said road was again awarded to a different contractor under the same commission but above the initial cost of award in 2008 which is about 2 Billion Naira.

On award and mobilization paid to the contractors but in 2008 and 2011respectively they abandoned the project and till date there's no reasonable work done.

Sir, The only good news about the road is that compensation has been paid to a reasonable level and it's to the point of Ozoro daily market which was handled by the DESOPADEC board.

The Ozoro and Oleh dual carriageway was awarded same time and that of Oleh has reached advance level. Please sir, reconsider that of Ozoro.

Your Excellency, Since the inception of your administration in 2015 you have done great and mighty things on roads in Delta State trying to make every part of our great state accessible.

As a matter of fact the Ozoro community has benefited from your kind gesture on roads as the community will not forget in a hurry the Owhelogbo Junction through Urude to Oleh road resurfacing and the ongoing Ozoro/Ughelli dual carriageway. Sincerely I appreciate you in making these roads a reality in my community.

They will also not forget in a hurry the State Government 100 Million contribution in ensuring the quick completion of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro, stadium and most recently the NDC road resurfacing which you awarded but ought to be dual carriageway as stated above.

It's on this note I'm making this passionate appeal your excellency as a son will appeal to his father to reconsider the said road as a dual carriageway and history will have it that in your days as Governor of Delta State, Ozoro my community made home with triple road blessings. Sir, As you know fatherly blessings is not too much on his children.

Ekwueme, you have done it before in other areas and I know you can doing again in my community not putting the financial situation of our great state into consideration.

Sir, you are called THE ROAD MASTER due to the state of emergency you declared on Delta roads and I'm so sure that NDC road Ozoro in my community will be counted among those roads that brought about the Name.

Congratulations in advance as we await May 29th and wishing you more successful FOUR YEARS AHEAD.

Thanks Your Excellency.

COMR ODIO DON ODAFE
Indigenous Son of Ozoro Community.
Re: An Appeal To Gov Okowa To Reconsider Ozoro Ndc Road As Dual Carriageway. by Maxbet34: 10:48am On May 18, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below it

(1) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore And The Alleged $1 Million From APC: Why I Find This Incredible / Alleged Age Falsification: Court To Hear Case On Ag. CJN May 31 / Race For The Positions For The Position Of The British Pm Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.