Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,967 members, 7,845,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Ask Me Any Question About Islam - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask Me Any Question About Islam (7507 Views)

Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here / WHAT CHRISTIANS MUST KNOW ABOUT ISLAM / 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by BabyApple(m): 2:39pm On May 19, 2019
Shepherd00:

If you worship allah alone, why does Muhammad come up in your prayers more than allah does?

Can you serve allah allah without Muhammad?

Thank you for your Question my brother. Whenever Muslim pray ( Solat ).. We are not allow to recite anything order than what is in the Holy Quran.. As high as the prophet is.. You dare not recite a single line of his hadith when you are praying. So we dont including him when we are praying. Even during supplication we were thought to supplicate with '' Lahila ilala ''..
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by BabyApple(m): 2:41pm On May 19, 2019
advocate666:

I never said it is illegal. I said it is evil.
do you have any prove from your bible that make it evil lets see.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:44pm On May 19, 2019
BabyApple:

There are so many misconception about Islam all over the world.. Please ask me anything you dont know about Islam because salvation is only through Islam not through being a Christian.

What do you call Jacob and Esau in the Qur'an? undecided
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by BabyApple(m): 2:50pm On May 19, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What do you call Jacob and Esau in the Qur'an? undecided
*** Smile *** because they are Muslim . They were not Christian or Jew . The Holy Quran is Pure Allah Words. Not the Word of the prophet.. Whatever you see in the Quran is strictly from Allah.. And whatever you see in the Hadith is from the Prophet.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:53pm On May 19, 2019
BabyApple:

*** Smile *** because they are Muslim . They were not Christian or Jew . The Holy Quran is Pure Allah Words. Not the Word of the prophet.. Whatever you see in the Quran is strictly from Allah.. And whatever you see in the Hadith is from the Prophet.

I meant what names do you call Jacob and Esau in your Qur'an or Hadith? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by hakeem4(m): 2:58pm On May 19, 2019
BabyApple:
is there anything impossible for God to do? Okay in this 21st Century , Lets assume human don advanced well.. With all the advanced in technology and all that please Show me anyone on earth that can create the smallest of ant and give it life. Then if you can't find it then you need to believe it when Allah say He will do something it will surely come to pass. By the will of God and the power of God, do you know that Jesus mold a bird from clay and give it life.. Will you believe ... It is in the Holy Quran. There are things you will understand and there are thing that is far beyond human knowledge. Weda you believe it or not. Allah spoke about it in the Quran so why won't i believe it.. If to say na Oyinbo people talk am you will believe but the one who created the heaven and earth spoke about it in the Quran and you doubt it..
can you give me any evidence for god creating any living thing or the universe? scientist have taken decades to study living thing and you came here to talk about creationism
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by BabyApple(m): 3:20pm On May 19, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I meant what names do you call Jacob and Esau in your Qur'an or Hadith? undecided
Jacobs = Yaqub ibn Ishaq ( Meaning Jacob Son of Isaac ) and Esau = Īsaw ..
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by BabyApple(m): 3:24pm On May 19, 2019
hakeem4:
can you give me any evidence for god creating any living thing or the universe? scientist have taken decades to study living thing and you came here to talk about creationism
You are evidence of God creation. Do you think you came into existence by chance ? Can science explain where you where before you where born and where you will be going after you leave this earth and can science explain how soul gets into your body and where will the soul go after you die and i will give you evidence from the Quran that was revealed thousands years ago even before scientist could think of it..
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by hakeem4(m): 3:33pm On May 19, 2019
BabyApple:
. .

You are evidence of God creation
no i am an evidence of natural selection

Do you think you came into existence by chance ? Can science explain where you where before you were born and where you will be going after you leave this earth
no, we do not yet understand where we came from. but this is not an evidence for god. yet you keep using what philosophy calls god of the gaps theory.

and can science explain how soul gets into your body and where will the soul go after you die and i will give you evidence from the Quran that was revealed thousands years ago even before scientist could think of it.
when you say soul do you mean consciousness? if that is it then we do not know how matter evolved with consciousness. but definitely it does not need god for any explanation

Evolution is a scientific fact

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by orisa37: 3:51pm On May 19, 2019
Tell us the Difference between Islam, Muslim and Moslem?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by BabyApple(m): 3:59pm On May 19, 2019
hakeem4:

no i am an evidence of natural selection

no, we do not yet understand where we came from. but this is not an evidence for god. yet you keep using what philosophy calls god of the gaps theory.

when you say soul do you mean consciousness? if that is it then we do not know how matter evolved with consciousness. but definitely it does not need god for any explanation

Evolution is a scientific fact

can you tell this to your mom and dad?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by BabyApple(m): 4:33pm On May 19, 2019
orisa37:
Tell us the Difference between Islam, Muslim and Moslem?
Islam = Islam is an heavenly religion that has been in existence since the time of Adam up till now....which its teaching is to worship one God and nothing beside the God of the creation of the universe... The God of Islam in Arabic is Called Allah the creator of the universe , in Yoruba it is call Olorun, in Igbo it is call Chineke.. I dont know what you call the creator of the universe in your language. And those who worship that God alone are called Muslim / Moslem.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by LordReed(m): 5:26pm On May 19, 2019
What is the point of adopting an Arabian dress for women but men are free to wear whatever style and why does your god require women to cover their hair when it supposedly made the hair, why not just make women to be born without hair?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by BabyApple(m): 5:39pm On May 19, 2019
LordReed:
What is the point of adopting an Arabian dress for women but men are free to wear whatever style and why does your god require women to cover their hair when it supposedly made the hair, why not just make women to be born without hair?
Women cover their hair because Allaah has commanded them to do so, and it is not permissible for them to go against what He says and disobey His command. Allaah has only commanded them to do this because there is great wisdom in it. Part of that wisdom is that it protects a woman’s honour from the “human wolves” who are looking for easy prey to attack and devour, and a morsel cannot be eaten unless it is prepared and ready – which is what we see in those woman who make a display of themselves, who by their appearance are calling those wolves to come and take whatever they want!

Confirmation of this is to be found in the words of Allaah (interpretation of the meaning): “… That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed…” [al- Ahzaab 33:59]. If a woman covers herself, then immoral and corrupt men will know that this is not part of their prey, thus Allaah will protect them and take care of them. Allaah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) have issued a stern warning to women who make a display of themselves. An example of this is:

Confirmation of this is to be found in the words of Allaah (interpretation of the meaning): “… That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed…” [al- Ahzaab 33:59]. If a woman covers herself, then immoral and corrupt men will know that this is not part of their prey, thus Allaah will protect them and take care of them. Allaah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) have issued a stern warning to women who make a display of themselves. An example of this is:
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by Shepherd00: 5:53pm On May 19, 2019
BabyApple:
Thank you for your Question my brother. Whenever Muslim pray ( Solat ).. We are not allow to recite anything order than what is in the Holy Quran.. As high as the prophet is.. You dare not recite a single line of his hadith when you are praying. So we dont including him when we are praying. Even during supplication we were thought to supplicate with '' Lahila ilala ''..
@enilove pls help me here with this moslem. I know you were a Muslim. Allah to a moslem seem to stand at par with Muhammad, but this person here says it's not so.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by Shepherd00: 5:55pm On May 19, 2019
lepasharon:

And that doesn't sound a paganistic ritual to you?
No, it doesn't, and it's not, because it was actually grape fruits he drank and dough which was baked in the oven. That is what we we eat and drink too

It's all Correspondence (a type) which no matter how I try, you won't understand.

Now answer me, Can you give your 6yrs old daughter to a 53yrs man to have sex with?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:05pm On May 19, 2019
BabyApple:

Jacobs = Yaqub ibn Ishaq ( Meaning Jacob Son of Isaac ) and Esau = Īsaw ..

Can you give me a reference from the Qur'an where Esau was mentioned?

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 19, 2019
Is Allah the same as Jehovah God of the Jews?
If yes, why is it said that Allah begot no one neither was he begotten by any when in the Jews scripture
Psalms 2:7
I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Jehovah is said to have a begotten Son.

If Jehovah is the same as Allah,
Do you agree that the throne of David will last forever as decreed by God?

2 Samuel 7:16
And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever.

If you agree to the above,
Do you agree that for the throne of David to be established forever there must be a King from the lineage of David who will continue to reign foever without dying?

1 Kings 9:5
Then I will establish the throne of thy kingdom upon Israel for ever, as I promised to David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man upon the throne of Israel.

If so, that must mean that person must be God because according to the decree of Jehovah only he will be king forever

Psalms 145:13
Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.

Jeremiah 10:10
But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

Since all other thrones will be cast down except God's throne.

Daniel 7:9 [b]I beheld till the thrones were cast down, [/b]and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Are you aware that Jesus is from the royal lineage of David, the one who is the ruler that owns the throne of David?

Matthew 1:1
The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

Mark 11:10
Blessed be the kingdom of our father David, that cometh in the name of the Lord: Hosanna in the highest.

Luke 1:32
He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

So do you see that Jesus is the true king that will continue forever?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 19, 2019
Do you agree that the house of Jehovah in Israel in Jerusalem on the last day will be the center of focus for the whole world not medina or the arab countries?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 19, 2019
Just answer these ones first
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by hakeem4(m): 2:22am On May 20, 2019
BabyApple:
can you tell this to your mom and dad?
Can you give evidence for allah ! No !
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by CAPSLOCKED: 6:03am On May 20, 2019
EVERY QUESTION THEY ASK THIS THREAD OWNER HE/SHE REPLIES WITH BULLSHĮT.

HOW CAN THEY ASK YOU WHY ALLAH REQUIRES WOMEN TO BE WRAPPED UP LIKE MUMMIES WHILE MEN CAN WEAR WHATEVER THEY LIKE, YOU'RE GIVING REPLIES ABOUT WOLVES AND NONSENSE.... AND I'VE NOT EVEN PRESENTED MY OWN CASE. I WON'T SEEING YOU'RE DELUDED AND UNSERIOUS.

BY THE WAY IT'S A ROYAL RUMBLE BETWEEN THE TWO RELIGIONS AND IT'S REFRESHING TO SEE THEM BATTLE FOR THE TRUE GOD BETWEEN ALLAH AND YAHWEH. FOOLS EVERYWHERE cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by BabyApple(m): 6:29am On May 20, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
EVERY QUESTION THEY ASK THIS THREAD OWNER HE/SHE REPLIES WITH BULLSHĮT.

HOW CAN THEY ASK YOU WHY ALLAH REQUIRES WOMEN TO BE WRAPPED UP LIKE MUMMIES WHILE MEN CAN WEAR WHATEVER THEY LIKE, YOU'RE GIVING REPLIES ABOUT WOLVES AND NONSENSE.... AND I'VE NOT EVEN PRESENTED MY OWN CASE. I WON'T SEEING YOU'RE DELUDED AND UNSERIOUS.

BY THE WAY IT'S A ROYAL RUMBLE BETWEEN THE TWO RELIGIONS AND IT'S REFRESHING TO SEE THEM BATTLE FOR THE TRUE GOD BETWEEN ALLAH AND YAHWEH. FOOLS EVERYWHERE cheesy
Do you have any other thing to say or you are okay now?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by Aarondan(m): 7:44am On May 20, 2019
BabyApple:
There are so many misconception about Islam all over the world.. Please ask me anything you dont know about Islam because salvation is only through Islam not through being a Christian.
I could the acclaimed prophet(Muhammed) of God be kill with rat poison by jewess lady he kill their parents and enslaved her for sex and God couldn't save him (his prophet)?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by Nobody: 8:07am On May 20, 2019
solite3:
If yes, why is it said that Allah begot no one neither was he begotten by any when in the Jews scripture
I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever.

Do you agree that for the throne of David to be established forever there must be a King from the lineage of David who will continue to reign foever without dying?

Then I will establish the throne of thy kingdom upon Israel for ever, as I promised to David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man upon the throne of Israel.

If so, that must mean that person must be God because according to the decree of Jehovah only he will be king forever

Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.

But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

Daniel 7:9 [b]I beheld till the thrones were cast down, [/b]and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Are you aware that Jesus is from the royal lineage of David, the one who is the ruler that owns the throne of David?

The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

Blessed be the kingdom of our father David, that cometh in the name of the Lord: Hosanna in the highest.

He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

BabyApple
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by avalon7(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

Yes, He ate his flesh and drank his blood and we are eating his flesh and are drinking his blood.
now can you tell me if you can give your 6yrs old daughter to a 53yrs man to have sex with?

oga please answer this question. Will u give ur 6yr old daughter to a 53 yr old man to have sex with ??
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by Shepherd00: 6:02pm On May 20, 2019
avalon7:

oga please answer this question. Will u give ur 6yr old daughter to a 53 yr old man to have sex with ??
I am a Christian. I think you shd direct that question to a Muslim there marry toddlers. Muhammad their lord married a toddler @ 6, so ask them
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by advocate666: 10:22pm On May 20, 2019
BabyApple:
Yes i will. I swear by Allah.

So you are a camel piss drinker follower of a pedofile. Legally of course.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by BabyApple(m): 4:48am On May 21, 2019
solite3:

now according to your verse.. Jesus and David are sons on God? Check you will still find more son of God in the bible then we can talk better. Can you tell me why do God need a son? You should know the reasons why human being need son so kindly tell me what did God want to gain by having a son when God will Say '' Be '' and it will be.. He has all power.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by BabyApple(m): 4:49am On May 21, 2019
advocate666:

So you are a camel piss drinker follower of a pedofile. Legally of course.
I am a proud Muslim. You are free to call if whatever you like but i know i am a follower of Prophet Muhammad ( Peace Be Upon Him ).
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by BabyApple(m): 4:52am On May 21, 2019
Shepherd00:

I am a Christian. I think you shd direct that question to a Muslim there marry toddlers. Muhammad their lord married a toddler @ 6, so ask them
there are things you will understand and their are things you won't. It is beyond your knowledge bro.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Islam by advocate666: 7:13am On May 21, 2019
BabyApple:
I am a proud Muslim. You are free to call if whatever you like but i know i am a follower of Prophet Muhammad ( Peace Be Upon Him ).

I am not calling you names. I am only confirming what you call yourself: A camel piss drinking follower of a pedofile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Misunderstanding Of Christians On Money / Don’t Give Up! God Will Take Care Of You / You Think You Are Smart Because Your Are An Atheist?...oh Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.