Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Daddy Freeze Tackles Adeboye Over ‘hell’ Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daddy Freeze Tackles Adeboye Over ‘hell’ Comment (370 Views)

Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death / Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Tackles Adeboye Over ‘hell’ Comment by BleedingPen: 12:42pm On May 18, 2019
Popular critic, Daddy Freeze has dropped one of his controversial bombshells again. This time around, he tackled Leke Adeboye, son of Pastor E. A. Adeboye, for saying that Michael Arowosaiye, the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) gospel singer who committed suicide has gone to hell.

In a statement obtained by Igbere TV on Saturday, Freeze said committing suicide was not a criteria for going to hell.

Leke Adeboye had said in reaction to the suicide of Arowosaiye: “So a young man committed suicide and what everyone is talking about is what church did he attend or not attend or why he sang or didn’t sing or his accommodation situation or not,

“Come one people, nothing is worth killing yourself over, after all his sacrifices here on earth and now not to make heaven. I pray for his family that just lost someone they have invested so much in.”

Reacting, however, Freeze said he had a mandate from God to eradicate erroneous doctrines in the body of Christ.

“Now, permit me to say dear brother, that your tone in this message rubs off as rather insensitive to the plight of the young man’s family in the aftermath of losing their loved one, especially since he attended RCCG.

“Also, the statement you made; “after all the sacrifices made on earth and now not to make heaven,” is rather judgmental in my opinion and not scripturally correct for suicide victims, being one of the many incorrect teachings of today’s church,” he said.

Quoting several scriptural passages that clearly showed he does not have a grasp of the subject, Freeze said death is like sleep that men would eventually wake up from, as long “as we believe in the power of the resurrection of Yahushua, the first fruit of those who slept.”

“The scriptures also tell us that God wants all men to be saved because he so loved the world he gave his son (John 3:16), and that he wants us to come to the true knowledge of his truth.

“Yahushua clearly said, in Matthew 25 from 31, that when the final judgement comes, he would separate those who will make heaven, from those going to hell, like a shepherd separates sheep from goats and suicide wasn’t one of the criteria he listed for the hell bound.

“In no instance is suicide the answer, but if the church has taken marital wellbeing of members upon itself, I feel mental health issues should also be a priority of the Church,” he said.

Source: http://igberetvnews.com/690543/daddy-freeze-tackles-adeboye-over-hell-comment/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Adeboye Over ‘hell’ Comment by phelonrays: 1:01pm On May 18, 2019
"In no instance is suicide the answer, but if the church has taken marital wellbeing of members upon itself, I feel mental health issues should also be a priority of the Church,”

so DADDY FREEZE get sense like this..hmmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Adeboye Over ‘hell’ Comment by AllenSpencer: 1:11pm On May 18, 2019
One thing I love Freeze for is that he nails his enemies with same Bible

And they chicken out and start insulting him

Tilll date, nobody has biblically tackled this guy on his stands on tithe. Super stories they keep using to polish the old doctrine.

And for Leke who knows who is going to hell, I can assure him that if he happens to be a bench mark to make heaven, All Nigerian prostitutes and cultist will be the first to make heaven.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Adeboye Over ‘hell’ Comment by yrex01(m): 1:14pm On May 18, 2019
This freezy cef knw much more than some so called pastors cef
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Adeboye Over ‘hell’ Comment by gabolak(m): 1:24pm On May 18, 2019
False teaching and turning the scriptures upside down outrightly just to deceive the gullible.

This one even know the people that are already in hell fire, may God have mercy.

(1) (Reply)

The Israeli Regime Worked For President Buhari In The Last Presidential Election / The Vice President Never Made Any Derogatory Comments Against Ipob And The Fulan / Breaking News: Federal Government Declares Public Holidays For Eid-al -fitr Cele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.