Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,718 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating (17634 Views)

Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi / 2018 World Cup: Over 20,000 Parisians Celebrates France’s March To The Final / Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating by Vainglory: 3:04pm On May 18, 2019
holuwajaytee:
Na naija worse pass
I knew one idiot will be say this.

2 Likes

Re: Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating by abescom: 3:04pm On May 18, 2019
kennygee:
All African Countries are guilty of this na.
You know this how? So all of the 5 or is it 4 African teams all are guilty but FIFA chose to ban only one?

Just think about what you wrote. But again I get it, you are yet to remove the fact that we USED to do it from your mind.

3 Likes

Re: Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating by barragan: 3:04pm On May 18, 2019
holuwajaytee:
Naija worse pass

How so? Don't just regurgitate nonsense you have been fed over years, find out for yourself what Nigeria is doing in the age grade football.

3 Likes

Re: Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating by abescom: 3:06pm On May 18, 2019
Pavore9:

Fact fire! cheesy
You have no defense other than the players look big.

And you know more than the all the scientists world over. They say MRI is 98% accurate, I believe them not you.

3 Likes

Re: Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating by Shukusheka(m): 3:08pm On May 18, 2019
Nobody
RIP cry

1 Like

Re: Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating by mrkings84(m): 3:08pm On May 18, 2019
Nigeria should be banned too for using underaged players.....

If u know, u know!
Re: Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating by abescom: 3:09pm On May 18, 2019
barragan:

How so? Don't just regurgitate nonsense you have been fed over years, find out for yourself what Nigeria is doing in the age grade football.
That guy and his kind on here have simply refused to remove from their minds those years we used to cheat.

I wonder how anyone in their right minds will say all Africa teams are guilty but only one team was banned. Sounds dumb to me.

2 Likes

Re: Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating by abescom: 3:10pm On May 18, 2019
Vainglory:
I knew one idiot will be say this.
Thanks for the this reply. They never see anything good with Nigeria.

Scientists say MRI is 98% accurate but some nobodies argue against it. Itks.

2 Likes

Re: Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating by martineverest(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2019
as if NIGERIA Is better...the main JuJu wey naija dey use deceive FIFA eh
Re: Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating by martineverest(m): 3:11pm On May 18, 2019
abescom:
Thanks for the this reply. They never see anything good with Nigeria.

Scientists say MRI is 98% accurate but some nobodies argue against it. Itks.
abegi.....no be naija we dey?
Re: Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating by abescom: 3:15pm On May 18, 2019
martineverest:
Scientists word over say MRI is 98% accurate but you argue with it, you and a few of your cohorts, that my friend isn't reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating by esiri4jesu(m): 3:16pm On May 18, 2019
Re: Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating by safarigirl(f): 3:16pm On May 18, 2019
martineverest:
are you a criminal?

1 Like

Re: Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating by abescom: 3:20pm On May 18, 2019
safarigirl:
are you a criminal?
Must be
Re: Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating by Xtanixlax(m): 3:21pm On May 18, 2019
They should ban Africa as a whole

Re: Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating by abescom: 3:22pm On May 18, 2019
martineverest:
as if NIGERIA Is better...the main JuJu wey naija dey use deceive FIFA eh
This is the most unreasonable thing I have read all my life.

Some of you don't think before you write stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating by abescom: 3:25pm On May 18, 2019
Xtanixlax:
They should ban Africa as a whole
Do you realise there professionals at FIFA who came up with the MRI scan idea? They are well paid to do a job and scientists world over have said MRI is 98% accurate but off course you and your kind think otherwise and would have us believe you and not the professionals.

Continue in your folly.

1 Like

Re: Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating by Frey5(m): 3:25pm On May 18, 2019
Wow what's happening
Re: Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating by Honesty007(m): 3:34pm On May 18, 2019
Serves guinea right.they used their big physique to oust and intimidate nigeria during that match.cameroun are guilty too.senegal amazes me.they beat us 2-0 in that uefa assist tourney in turkey.That they didnt perform well in afcon u17 like nigeria means they are truly u17.
Re: Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating by Xtanixlax(m): 3:37pm On May 18, 2019
abescom:
Do you realise there professionals at FIFA who came up with the MRI scan idea? They are well paid to do a job and scientists world over have said MRI is 90% accurate but off course you and your kind think otherwise and would have us believe you and not the professionals.

Continue in your folly.
Do you even need MRI? Even if you are blind, you should know that Uzoho is more than 19. Buh your kind will want to show that you have more sense than others.
Continue in your self deceit.
Re: Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating by abescom: 3:43pm On May 18, 2019
Xtanixlax:

Do you even need MRI? Even if you are blind, you should know that Uzoho is more than 19. Buh your kind will want to show that you have more sense than others.
Continue in your self deceit.
Continue fooling yourself.
Re: Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating by 4gunners(m): 4:10pm On May 18, 2019
Pavore9:

Big fire! cheesy Can you swear with your life that none is over aged?
No mind the guy, I know of one of the player who finished from OAU- computer science dept. Does that mean, he started his university education at the age of 12.
Re: Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating by Bonapart(m): 4:55pm On May 18, 2019
Pavore9:
How did Nigeria escape from being noticed? shocked
because you don't have sense
Re: Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:47pm On May 18, 2019
bennie1980:
CAF needs to disqualify and ban Cameroun also. Their under 17 team is comprised of over aged players.
is dee prove to ur claims like dat of guinea...
Re: Guinea Disqualified From FIFA U-17 World Cup Over Age Cheating by majamajic(m): 5:48pm On May 18, 2019
Pavore9:
How did Nigeria escape from being noticed? shocked

nowadays we no dey use much over age,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence / Bruno Lage Sacked As Wolves Head Coach / Real Madrid Rules Out Move For Eden Hazard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.