Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,606 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life (38017 Views)

IK Ogbonna Reacts To Arrest Of Impostor Who Used His Image For Relationship Scam / DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) / Reekado Banks Cleaning Up His Mouth After A One Night Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life by Seun360(m): 6:13pm On May 18, 2019
seyi371:
you are the mugu.
He said the truth and monkey like you is calling him mugu. May Yahoo Yahoo defraud you of all your life savings.
Amen.
Re: Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:20pm On May 18, 2019
Atimes we blame it on weed. Too much of weed can make you talk some things that need to be private
Re: Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 18, 2019
Mind your mouth. Mind what you say. The earth conspires to bring your utterance into being.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life by flattommygood: 6:24pm On May 18, 2019
WAIST TRAINER Promo Price 5,300. We deliver nationwide
LOOKING FOR A CURVY SHAPE, FLAT TUMMY, AND GOOD POSTURE?
THIS ADJUSTABLE POWER BELT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED!

CALL US NOW OR CHAT ON WHATSAPP 09083930001 TO PLACE ORDER
PROMO PRICE: 5,300

BENEFITS
➤ It encourage waist to naturally get that shape over time
➤ Just by wearing it you will look two sizes smaller
➤ Double-compression waist training bands which create an hourglass shape in seconds
➤ As a new mum, it hides your post pregnancy belly instantly
➤ Supports your back
➤ Slims your waist instantly
➤ Tucks your belly
➤ 100% latex strong, comfortable and adjustable to wear
➤ It can be use at gym, home, office etc.
No special exercise needed
➤ No side effects

CALL US NOW OR CHAT ON WHATSAPP 09083930001
We can deliver same day to most states in Nigeria...

Re: Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life by Suarezwoski: 6:38pm On May 18, 2019
Mr Naira marley

1 Share

Re: Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life by Gabson001(m): 6:46pm On May 18, 2019
Lovelyn451:
their songs is abt what they know and represent in reality, they didn't sing against themselves...mouth speaks from what's in d heart...I don't see davido saying anything abt internet fraud cos he knows nothing about it...bt u see all these street gangsters, all of them are suspects
Madam speak for yourself.. Who said davido doesnt know anythng about yahoo? Those are mature minded guys that dont spit poo anyhw..

1 Like

Re: Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 18, 2019
Go check our page on Instagram, @showtheworld7, if you have a talent, a business, or a brand you wanna share with the world. We are a growing community where anyone can show themselves to the world for free!!! Just follow us and we'll visit you page and pick your videos, pictures, and SHOW THEM TO THE WORLD!!!! Your helper or customers may finally locate you, but remember you have to follow us first. We love you���������
Re: Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life by Lovelyn451(f): 7:30pm On May 18, 2019
Gabson001:

Madam speak for yourself.. Who said davido doesnt know anythng about yahoo? Those are mature minded guys that dont spit poo anyhw..
no be only matured, dat childish braggart david...
If you're good at reading ND listening to people, you would know wat they're capable of doing by just looking at them, even if they look so innocent, their actions and utterances will expose them...

1 Like

Re: Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life by bosco9: 7:38pm On May 18, 2019
seyi371:
you are the mugu.

He said the truth and monkey like you is calling him mugu.
May Yahoo Yahoo defraud you of all your life savings.

Mugu2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life by Ehinjuola: 7:51pm On May 18, 2019
[quote author=IamD18 post=78500396]Person wey see as the ediotic Naira Marley dey advocate fraud with confident and authority in social media go think say he get levelz, not knowing he's just an upcomming fellow who's by all means trying to belong.

Smh!

SARS are brutal, we know.

But if EFCC reason your matter eh!

Omo I bow for you oo "reason your matter eh! "
Re: Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life by kitombo: 7:59pm On May 18, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Atimes we blame it on weed. Too much of weed can make you talk some weekthings that need to be private

That's what booze does, not weed!

1 Like

Re: Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life by jimmyLd101: 9:37pm On May 18, 2019
ZWorld:

Lmao
No mind the guy jare shebi him they abuse ruggedman make he go ask Eedris Abdukareem or 9ice I end some people career because of this

1 Like

Re: Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:46pm On May 18, 2019
Sultty:
Timaya just dey run mouth, he that sang plantain seller I hope he's is getting ready to start hawking plantain very soon eediot
sense don flee from u since bro... Because he sang about his past not present nor future.... Or are u saying his past he referenced can come back even if it was not a proclamation?
Because according to the write up he talked about people talking recklessly whilst unknowingly proclaiming and a issuing a decree unbeknownst to them..

I can't educate u further.. But I hope u will learn to digest issues in the future... Have a nice weekend ahead..

I'm ara here!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life by GoRGoN58(m): 9:58pm On May 18, 2019
Timaya dey mad person go use him mouth talk something, or act sumtin e means say e go come to pass...make una no tell me that rubbish
be like say bomb dey person head o!... that guy just simple dragged attention to himself nothing more.
Re: Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life by Antoeni(m): 10:15pm On May 18, 2019
So Naira Marley and Zlatan don't Even know Anybody and they are Making Mouth with Men that matter on social media and Society . I believe if they know who know is who ,by now they will b in their home resting.Stupid child Child
Re: Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life by Abdullme247: 11:54pm On May 18, 2019
Correct! correct!! Correct!!!
Re: Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life by willyjacs(m): 1:32am On May 19, 2019
Sultty:
Timaya just dey run mouth, he that sang plantain seller I hope he's is getting ready to start hawking plantain very soon eediot
mumu like u.
Timaya's plantain song was a testimony nd song of victory from his poverty days.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties / Desmond Elliot Shares Lessons Learnt From BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.