Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church (25080 Views)

Prophet Jacob Mackenzie's Shoes & Feet Worshipped By Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:06pm On May 18, 2019
frankyychiji:
Stay off drugs you headslammer! lipsrsealed

Pls answer my question?
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:06pm On May 18, 2019
ABCthings:
are you really ignorant or just another demon

Will you pls answer me?
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 18, 2019
ABCthings:
are you really ignorant or just another demon

That's the effects of drugs. If he is not of ISIS...he must be an offspring of Jihad. Omo re o si ninu ekuro...
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by Sammyblaq(m): 11:43pm On May 18, 2019
Antichristus:
Sad embarassed . The Church of England, the mother church, has Anglican priests and bishops who are openly gay. I'm still waiting for any Nigerian bible-bashing Christian to tell me precisely what Jesus said about homosexuality. Many of these Nigerian Anglican bishops and Archbishops are financial rogues and qualification fraud. For example, Adebola Ademowo, former bishop of Lagos unashamedly pocketed ₦260,000 - in cash and kind - leaving some members angry and disillusioned. This same guy also allegedly obtained a PhD from OAU by proxy. Current bishop of Awka has a DMin degree but fraudulently claims PhD. The bishop of Oru (Chukwunenye) in the East and Nwaobia both have no PhD at all but claim to do so on their CVs. The Archbishop of Ibadan bought his PhD from an online degree mill. The list goes on and on. The Anglican Church is as fraudulent and wayward as Henry VIII. Sack these fraud and we know there is probity in God's house.
How did you get about this?,
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by Igweann979(f): 11:51pm On May 18, 2019
All these men with red lips fear them
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by Igweann979(f): 11:55pm On May 18, 2019
All these men with red lips fear them!
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by Nobody: 12:00am On May 19, 2019
SILVERLINES:
What's really happing on planet earth

I still can't understand how men find their fellow men attractive

When there are busty good looking ladies out there

What's the mystic behind this?

simply biology, same way you cant explain why some have 6 fingers and some are albino. you could read more if you are genuinely interested or just mind yr bizness

1 Like

Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by Neddyogu(m): 5:40am On May 19, 2019
lawman88:
now they are free to marry, no more homo. Glory be to Jesus, honour to Maryy
Anglican priests have always been free to marry.
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by Nobody: 6:50am On May 19, 2019
Since say na xitians dem....na normal thing...
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by Nobody: 6:52am On May 19, 2019
Sammyblaq:

How did you get about this?,

Una religion na scam
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 7:40am On May 19, 2019
Chineke meh!
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by b36Ginikab88: 9:17am On May 19, 2019
hiann

@@@@@>>

Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by bb0Erukainur: 9:57am On May 19, 2019
Okay

@@@@@>>

Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by hausadreturn(m): 10:21am On May 19, 2019
Antichristus:
Sad embarassed . The Church of England, the mother church, has Anglican priests and bishops who are openly gay. I'm still waiting for any Nigerian bible-bashing Christian to tell me precisely what Jesus said about homosexuality. Many of these Nigerian Anglican bishops and Archbishops are financial rogues and qualification fraud. For example, Adebola Ademowo, former bishop of Lagos unashamedly pocketed ₦260,000 - in cash and kind - leaving some members angry and disillusioned. This same guy also allegedly obtained a PhD from OAU by proxy. Current bishop of Awka has a DMin degree but fraudulently claims PhD. The bishop of Oru (Chukwunenye) in the East and Nwaobia both have no PhD at all but claim to do so on their CVs. The Archbishop of Ibadan bought his PhD from an online degree mill. The list goes on and on. The Anglican Church is as fraudulent and wayward as Henry VIII. Sack these fraud and we know there is probity in God's house.
Can you back this up?
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by bb8Ezesinachi: 11:00am On May 19, 2019
Okay

@@@@@>>

Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by b68Ikemba3b0: 11:42am On May 19, 2019
Okay

@@@@@>>

Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by abdussalam(m): 1:15pm On May 19, 2019
Antichristus:
What's your evidence for all these?
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by b86Jideofor338: 1:38pm On May 19, 2019
hiann

@@@@@>>

Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by tranxo(m): 1:53pm On May 19, 2019
The separation of the Church of Nigeria from the Church of England is yielding GOOD FRUITS!!!
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by Sammyblaq(m): 11:20pm On May 20, 2019
FAWZ:

Una religion na scam
My brother, i don't despise other religions o but Last last trumpet go sound...

Remain blessed and focused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by Antichristus: 5:50pm On May 28, 2019
hausadreturn:
Can you back this up?

We’re no longer in a Stone Age. Can’t you use the tools at your disposal in the information technology age, research, and prove me wrong?
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by hausadreturn(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2019
Antichristus:

We’re no longer in a Stone Age. Can’t you use the tools at your disposal in the information technology age, research, and prove me wrong?
I didn't prove you wrong did I?
Re: Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2019
I have been on this discourse with two religious giants of the Catholic faith, @ubenedictus and the other that god's by the name @9inches and we still have not been able to resolve the issues at hand.

I therefore employ other Christians and religious giants to join this conversation and help us all resolve the issues involved.
I joined the thread from the page 4.

Thank you
C.A

Here is the link to thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5128731/oblate-eusebius-oguizu-dead-founder/3

joshchisimdi:
The Anglican Church in Abia State has dismissed four more gay priests, few days after they dismissed two others for same. The Pastors who were found guilty of homosexuality by the Anglican Diocese of Isiala-Ngwa in Abia State, were identified as Rev. Canon Emmanuel Nwankwo, Rev. Kelechi Nwachukwu, Rev. Sunday Azubuike and Rev. Chris Achonye. 

Here is the notice that confirmed that the Anglican Church in Abia State dismissed four more gay priests below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/18/anglican-church-in-abia-dismisses-4-more-gay-priests/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Fireman Poster On All Hot Girls In Lagos / Opinion: Women Preaching In The Church Is Not Biblical And Its Forbidden. / Deeper Christian Life Ministry Then, And Deeper Life Bible Church Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.