Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,682 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Egypt 2019 Visa Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Egypt 2019 Visa Application (1404 Views)

Joshua Abdul-Azeez: Justice Unserved 5 Years After Egypt Air’s Racist Torture / Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai / Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egypt 2019 Visa Application by cuteblossom: 5:46pm On May 18, 2019
Apparently, I'm scheduled to have a visa appointment in Cairo this July. I applied for a visa at their embassy in Abuja since last month and till now, I'm yet to get feedback from them.

I'll like to know if there's anyone else experiencing the same delay and to know if this is the norm with Egypt embassy.
Re: Egypt 2019 Visa Application by komia: 4:49am On May 19, 2019
Islamic state of Egypt visas are confusing to Black Africans unless you are willing to bow down and recognise there superiority
Re: Egypt 2019 Visa Application by Abekebabe: 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
cuteblossom:
Apparently, I'm scheduled to have a visa appointment in Cairo this July. I applied for a visa at their embassy in Abuja since last month and till now, I'm yet to get feedback from them.

I'll like to know if there's anyone else experiencing the same delay and to know if this is the norm with Egypt embassy.
I hope you have gotten the visa and how long does it take it to come out and what docs do you use for the application?
Re: Egypt 2019 Visa Application by demmysoft: 9:26am On Sep 23, 2019
Please, I am interested in Cairo, kindly advise on the visa processes and the cost.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

These Are Top 10 Most Dangerous Countries To Visit / Places To Go To In Lagos - Beach Vibes / Nigerian Navy Destroys Ancestral Homes In Ilashe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.