Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Places To Go To In Lagos - Beach Vibes - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Places To Go To In Lagos - Beach Vibes (1405 Views)

Lagos Beach On Fire (Pictures, Video) / Interesting Places To Visit In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State / 5 Best Places To Live In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Places To Go To In Lagos - Beach Vibes by Smilingkemi(f): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm SmilingKemi of www.smilingkemi.com. A Lifestyle and Travel blogger.

I know living in Lagos can make you lost in Lagos especially if you're in your comfort zone. But hey, don't stress yourself. Lagos has got vibes, plenty vibes.. From the danfo (yellow buses) to the hawkers, the street boys, the noise (behind all of that Lagos has got some cool vibes with positive energy). Living in Lagos is fun if you know your way around. Of course, if you’re willing to explore like me. Besides Lagos is always bubbling with life and I think it's one of the best places to live in Nigeria regardless of traffic. Shout-out to every Lagosians.

Away from Lagos vibes I went spot haunting. One of the places to visit in Lagos is the Beach.

My spot was Landmark Beach situated at Landmark Village, 4 Water Corporation Dr, Victoria Island, Lagos I must say Landmark beach has got some beach vibes and fun. It is a very sweet private beach you can enjoy with your family and friends. Its so posh and classy. If you want a private place to chill, think and relax then this is for you.

I must commend their well organized parking space. I mean it’s rare to find beaches in Lagos with well organized parking spaces without street boys. This made me happy because your car is safe in the hands of security.

You would need to buy tickets before entering. Tickets cost 2000 for adults. Child entry (5-12 yrs) – 1000. That’s fancy to me. Without the ticket you can’t enter into the beach. I like the fact that the ticket is worn on your hand for you.

Looking around when I got there, it’s a quiet, reserved beach. You can actually propose on the beach if you want to because it’s that cozy. I like the fact that the beach is clean and neat.

Furthermore, there are several things to do on the beach.

1. Games:

You can play games such as:

-Tennis: The beach has a tennis court that you have access to once you’re in.
-Volleyball on the beach: Lovers of volleyball, you can play with your friends also on the beach.
-Beach Soccer.

2. Dine & eat at the beach:

There are some lounges to eat at the beach; Lagos beach club, Illies diner restaurant etc.

3. Boat cruise:

Also, right there on the beach I saw a boat on the water for boat cruise experience if you want to explore in the water.

Besides at night the beach has a hot view if you know what I mean.

Let me talk a bit about the club I went to. It seems like everywhere you want to sit like the cabana’s you have to pay except dining at the restaurant or beach club. So I had no choice but to go to the beach club which was really cool.

The Lagos Beach Club:

I totally love the view from this bar. You can sit at their bar but you have to buy something at least.

The view from their lounge to the beach is beautiful. I love the mini pool around the bar. Its got some cool colored lights at night also. Moreso, everything seems to be classy here with soft music, colored lights, good sofa, beach volleyball and most importantly good food. I ate chicken and chips for 4k and I totally love it. The vegetable salad was fresh and we had a complimentary doughnut which was sweet. I love it because it makes me wanna spend all night at the beach. Even more you can have hangout with friends or colleagues or even hold meetings at the beach club, it's that relaxing.

What you’ll see

Cabanas and Loungers: I like the fact that the Cabana’s are comfy and pretty to sit. It cost 2000 to sit, it's not for free. lol.

I totally had fun at Landmark beach and I'm certainly going back to have more fun as I missed the bon fire that night. Thank you for reading. Feel free to ask questions. If you like this, don’t forget to like, comment and share.

See more- https://smilingkemi.com/fun-things-to-do-at-the-beach/

(1) (Reply)

International Students Are Now Allowed To Work In China / Meet The Top 50 Most Influential Nigerians In Canada -agree Or Disagree? / PH Vs Lagos: Relaxation Spots!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.