Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,201 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:31 AM

Pregnancy- An Influencer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnancy- An Influencer (593 Views)

American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager / Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First / Wife To Husband: ‘my Pregnancy Isn’t Yours’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy- An Influencer by Tracywrites(f): 7:42pm On May 18, 2019
In as much as preaching celibacy in this era is like looking for a bone in an egg, which is not where I want to pitch my tent on today, WHY is it that there's an increasing number of women going into marriages pregnant?

Am I the only one that have noticed this trend? And am I the only person who feels uncomfortable about it?

Is it a planned event?

Is it a trait of desperation? .

Is it a fertility test?

A result of trust issues?

Sometimes these conditions are brought to the table. "you must get pregnant for me first before I will go see your parents"

When a lady says I am getting married,

Source: https://tracywrite..com/2019/05/pregnancy-influencer.html
Re: Pregnancy- An Influencer by PaulAris: 10:00pm On May 18, 2019
Lol, it seems you're the only one.
Even if its "common", its surely not the trend now adays.
The concept of Baby mama is.

The idea of marriage is now appalling to young folks.
Its now seen as an unnecessary burden for man.
Hence, the reason why pregnancy outside marriage is preferred.
So sometimes, ladies are being held down with the idea of getting married.
A trap, but being they wanna get married so bad, they still linger and eventually get pregnant.
And believe me, for most guys, they already know what they want, if ts to make her a baby mama or a wife.
And for some other women, they find the idea of having a child out of wedlock appealing. (Not all the single-mothers out here are due to circumstances yunno).
So why are sll these done, cause of freaking TRUST issues.
And yh, we shouldn't blame them.
With the slutty acts of women (and men too) that we've been seeing in the news, chances can't be taken.
P.S. For some tribes, testing the water is required before swimming in it. (Hope you can fathom).
Re: Pregnancy- An Influencer by babyfaceafrica: 11:50pm On May 18, 2019
lol
Re: Pregnancy- An Influencer by MrToothBrush: 10:30pm On May 21, 2019
Actually getting married while pregnant is not a trend.
Most people were birthed that way and the circle continues. The funny part is those born out of wedlock seems to all become stars.
Re: Pregnancy- An Influencer by Tracywrites(f): 6:28pm On May 22, 2019
THINGS WE HIDE
Bringing up children is a difficult task that requires the Grace of God. Especially when it has to do with a girl child. As a girl there were things that happened to us that we didn't mention because we were afraid that the people we would say these things to might not believe us or we'd get beaten for saying these things. Sometimes we show our parents/guardians some pointers to the things that are eating us up but they're too busy to notice.

Many of us have watched the docuseries; Surviving R-kelly and we've frowned against it but that's just a tip of what's going around the world. Yes there are still girls out there afraid to talk. Afraid to say how this "uncle", "neighbor", "family" touched her in a wrong way. Molested her and promised her chocolate, told her not to tell her parents because her parents will unleash hell on her, touched her and left her with aches all over.

Girls are not the only victims............
https://tracywrite..com/2019/01/things-we-hide.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

New Microwave For Sale / What Family Do You Wish For Instead Of Your Own? / All About Dating Scam. Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.