Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Ireland Or Australia - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ireland Or Australia (2707 Views)

Which Is Better: Ireland Or UK? / Adventure In Ireland / What Can A Young Lawyer Do In Canada, The USA, Newzealand Or Australia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ireland Or Australia by justwise(m): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
Enad0001:
please I need advice from I have an agent money to do turkey visa for me but he was not able to do it. And now is telling to apply for ukraine visa which is tourist visa, he has contact that will move me from Ukraine to Germany. I don't know how this will be possible bcus Ukraine is not a Schengen country.
And also can I live in Ukraine with a tourist visa and get a temporary resident permit to start work?. Please I need ur assistant. Thanks

Don't go ahead with that crook called an agent, for your own safety stay away from him.

Why do you need an agent anyway? You can't read materials online or ask question so as to complete visa application form yourself?
Re: Ireland Or Australia by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
Enad0001:
please I need advice from I have an agent money to do turkey visa for me but he was not able to do it. And now is telling to apply for ukraine visa which is tourist visa, he has contact that will move me from Ukraine to Germany. I don't know how this will be possible bcus Ukraine is not a Schengen country.
And also can I live in Ukraine with a tourist visa and get a temporary resident permit to start work?. Please I need ur assistant. Thanks
Scam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News Green Africa Airways About To Relegate Airpeace / The Cheapest Airline To Dubai From Nigeria / What Will Stop Nigerians From Runing Abroad For Greener Pastures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.