Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

.......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... (5386 Views)

FSD V12 Takeaways - (this FSD Version Is Supposedly Revolutionary ) / Peugeout 206 Was Supposedly Vandalized By Mechanics, Fuel Finishes Fast / It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by jodecibmw: 12:52pm On May 20, 2019
thebigkendo:

Well since we are all Michael Nobody cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh! Ok then, case closed!!
grin grin
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 12:54pm On May 20, 2019
thebigkendo:
Anybody seen the before & after picture of the civic.. Abi we are suppose to just imagine the civic buried in snow .. I am asking for diportivo grin grin grin

Well my assumptions are that you are not blind.. Didn't you see the currant pictures of the civic? I mean for uber level and abuse don't you think the civic age well? Giving the fact that civic has 275k miles on it ... or do you think that I will roll back the milage for car that I intend on using for uber... or are you speaking out of terms
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by Mayor555(m): 12:56pm On May 20, 2019
diportivo:

I'm surprised you are trying to hold a sane convo with someone that happened on a civic

tell me the toks car u will use for two years that won't still stand gidigba?

we are talking ageing.....he is talking power train ...talking milage undecided

you get time

soon he will abuse ur mother grin

Make him no try am ooo
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by diportivo: 12:58pm On May 20, 2019
jodecibmw:

This kind of talk is totally unnecessary and uncalled for bro, please it's best to return taunts back to the person than to resort to speaking of one's family in a degrading manner, kai you even mentioned his mom too!

Let's play by the rules, we can stroke each other, sometimes maybe insult each other, taunt each other but, we respect family it's very important..That being said I apologize on behalf of all those who spoke out of turn..
cool grin

I cld av returned the favour in seven folds

to what end?

I av respect for people's family and homes

those that don't,well

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by thebigkendo(m): 1:04pm On May 20, 2019
dru23:

Has that pencil light been used on uber before.. What was the milage when the car was bought, and what is the currant milage of the car now? Do you have before and after pictures of the car? Now if you can't provide those things that I mentioned, than I think your fact is a misguided.....
Now am not sure if you fully read my post.. I stated that my civic was bought tokunbo for uber use .. It was bought with 167k miles and sold off at 275k miles.. That is over five years of normal driving... so my point is that you can't compare the two.. To my best judgement, I don't think that pencil light was use on uber at all .. You can't compare the wear and tear of an uber car to a normal car bro ... so I respectfully and continue to respectfully to disagree with you

Cased closed.. Fact is misguided since we don't have a civic before & after picture

2 Likes

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by jodecibmw: 1:09pm On May 20, 2019
diportivo:

to what end?

those that don't,well

Maturity speaks volumes, besides like you said it's not worth it and to what end..

Well since you and thebigkendo are de main Nobody who am I to doubt you.. grin grin
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by diportivo: 1:10pm On May 20, 2019
thebigkendo:

Cased closed.. Fact is misguided since we don't have a before & after picture

2 Likes

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 1:18pm On May 20, 2019
thebigkendo:

Cased closed.. Fact is misguided since we don't have a civic before & after picture

1 Like

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 1:21pm On May 20, 2019
diportivo:

to what end?

those that don't,well

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by diportivo: 1:25pm On May 20, 2019
cyber bully alert cheesy

1 Like

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by banky3w(m): 2:21pm On May 20, 2019
dru23:

I didn't mean it as an insult . But the young man stated that I wasn't man enough.. But he didn't specify what he meant " not man enough " so I just took it as that I can't in pregnant a woman . So I than challenge him to bring all his female family member for trial ,except his grandma .. Where I come from it is a No ,No, to give grandmas belly... I was not insulting the young man
So it is safe to assume you're daft and slow to reasoning?
I can refer you to a memory upgrade center oh so they can help with your reasoning faculty.
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 2:27pm On May 20, 2019
banky3w:

I can refer you to a memory upgrade center oh so they can help with your reasoning faculty.

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by thebigkendo(m): 3:35pm On May 20, 2019
banky3w:

Why are you bullying Dru??
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2019
thebigkendo:

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by banky3w(m): 4:23pm On May 20, 2019
thebigkendo:

Because I am Michael nobody
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 4:40pm On May 20, 2019
banky3w:

Because I am Michael nobody

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by chillex8(m): 10:45pm On May 20, 2019
dru23:

Well my assumptions are that you are not blind.. Didn't you see the currant pictures of the civic? I mean for uber level and abuse don't you think the civic age well? Giving the fact that civic has 275k miles on it ... or do you think that I will roll back the milage for car that I intend on using for uber... or are you speaking out of terms
It's actually 275,000km not miles
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 10:55pm On May 20, 2019
chillex8:

It's actually 275,000km not miles

A little history lessons.. During the USA former late president Ronald Regean .. The USA had the chance to switch to metric system.. Examples when you weight somebody we weight by the pounds, when u measure somebody's height we go by feet and inches .. Europeans go by inches and kilograms those are the ones I can recall for now .. So it goes for Miles ,in the USA all cars are read by miles not km.. That Honda is American spec, so it is 275k miles not kh .. Canadian use kh .. The USA at that time was suppose to switch ,but according to Ronald Regan ,the process is too expensive for the USA to follow other countries... The Americans get strong head, we don't follow, we lead... fun fact ..

2 Likes

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by diportivo: 10:59pm On May 20, 2019
so to u,dats calling out professionals

this is 275k miles?

cos mph is written just above the dial??

seriously??

I won't point out why the other person is right and you are wrong....I will leave u to wallow in ur ignorance

just as u were busy promoting Z1 ATF ignorantly

4 Elantra affording man

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 11:13pm On May 20, 2019
diportivo:

this is 275k miles?

seriously??

I won't point out why the other person is right and you are wrong....I will leave u to wallow in ur ignorance

4 Elantra affording man

grin grin grin

American speed limit are posted by MPH ,not Kilometres.. When an officer pulls u over ,he does not ask you u are going 30kilometres ,we say u going over 30 Miles per hour .. Another fun fact.. Plus the Honda civic is an American spec..
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by diportivo: 11:21pm On May 20, 2019
dru23:

American speed limit are posted by MPH ,not Kilometres.. When an officer pulls u over ,he does not ask you u are going 30kilometres ,we say u going over 30 Miles per hour .. Another fun fact.. Plus the Honda civic is an American spec..

you know nothing dru snow

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 11:26pm On May 20, 2019
diportivo:

you know nothing dru snow

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 11:36pm On May 20, 2019
diportivo:

this is 275k miles?

seriously??

4 Elantra affording man

grin grin grin

American cars are in miles bro .. That is an American spec ,speed post are in Miles ,when you check for carfax it tells you the milage .. But obviously you have not travel out of the country. Too bad you are stuck in a box ,but you don't need to travel out to know that American cars are read in Milage not Kilometres... its OK.. We learn something new everyday

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by diportivo: 1:15am On May 21, 2019
dru23:

American cars are in miles bro .. That is an American spec ,speed post are in Miles ,when you check for carfax it tells you the milage .. But obviously you have not travel out of the country. Too bad you are stuck in a box ,but you don't need to travel out to know that American cars are read in Milage not Kilometres... its OK.. We learn something new everyday

braggings grin

and

foolishness grin grin

you shld share a room with legalwealth undecided

while you are very wrong with your assertions,I won't do u the honours of corrections

this ignorance must be malignant inside ur brain grin

1 Like

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by CityNGR: 3:18am On May 21, 2019
diportivo:
cyber bully alert cheesy
The fact that you operate a plethora of monikers, doesn't mean I do same bro.
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by CityNGR: 3:19am On May 21, 2019
diportivo:

to what end?

those that don't,well

Very matured and civil of you.
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 5:29am On May 21, 2019
diportivo:

braggings grin

and

foolishness grin grin

while you are very wrong with your assertions,I won't do u the honours of corrections

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 5:36am On May 21, 2019
CityNGR:

Very matured and civil of you.

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 5:50am On May 21, 2019
diportivo:

braggings grin

and

foolishness grin grin

1 Like

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 5:53am On May 21, 2019
[quote author=diportivo post=78570213]so to u,dats calling out professionals

this is 275k miles?

seriously??

4 Elantra affording man

grin grin grin

[/quote

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by diportivo: 6:18am On May 21, 2019
and it continues....

quagmire of ignorance grin

it written actual mileage......does that mean it is in miles?? undecided

ur poor mastery of the English language has given u away yet again grin

don't stop oh......we need more proof of ur exposure by virtue of you traveling out of the country grin

1 Like

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by thebigkendo(m): 7:14am On May 21, 2019
Common Dru.. You are very good at using Google

Fhemmmy:
I think this is a great topic that needed to be discussed.
Most Odometer screen, or panel comes with both readings, the kilometer and the mileage.
One with the bigger while other will be small.
One is on the out sides while the other will be on the inside.
The outer one and the bigger one is always the reading of the car.

See the image below and if u have further question, we cld all discuss.

Who knows maybe your civic was imported from Canada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Plans To Increase Cost Of Road Worthiness Certificates – LASG / See Nigeria Made Car. Cars Will Be Available 4 Sale At Cheap Price (PICS) / Hyundai Accent Electronic Power Steering Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.