Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

.......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... (5389 Views)

FSD V12 Takeaways - (this FSD Version Is Supposedly Revolutionary ) / Peugeout 206 Was Supposedly Vandalized By Mechanics, Fuel Finishes Fast / It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

.......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 8:52pm On May 18, 2019
This is the 2003 Honda civic bought Tokunbo two years ago
for uber When I bought the car ,the car was buried under snow ..The car was bought with 167k miles . And sold off with 275k miles.. That is about over 100k miles that the car was use for uber.. Now if you than use the car for only private use, how many years will be that 100k miles equate to ? My guess that will be about 5years or more....

Now a certain person was saying that civic don't age well.. I totally disagree, it all depends on how you take care of the car .. I don't see any reason why anyone should drive a car for more than 5years in Nigeria... below are the currant pictures when the 03 civic was sold.. Please feel free to make comments and likes

4 Likes

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by Newbreed2018: 2:23pm On May 19, 2019
I don't get the essence of this thread. Meaningless I must say sad

4 Likes

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by Newbreed2018: 2:34pm On May 19, 2019
Lol. Still Meaningless I must say.

1 Like

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by diportivo: 2:55pm On May 19, 2019
in ur haste to rubbish the age gracefully phrase,ur poor mastery of the English language means u av gotten it all wrong

when a car is said to not age gracefully it's not the power train..........it is the body

this civic,and Toyota Camry tiny light,put under the same driving patterns and conditions over a number of years will explain what that phrase means

the tiny light will stand as tho its still toks.....the civic won't

you are saying people shldnt drive a car for more than 5 years as if it's ur business how long cars are driven for

hype ur civic in peace and get on with life

u talk Elantra pass that one until una knock the engine undecided

9 Likes

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 3:02pm On May 19, 2019
diportivo:
in ur haste to rubbish the age gracefully phrase,ur poor mastery of the English language means u av gotten it all wrong

when a car is said to not age gracefully it's not the power train..........it is the body

this civic,and Toyota Camry tiny light,put under the same driving patterns and conditions over a number of years will explain what that phrase means

you are saying people shldnt drive a car for more than 5 years as if it's ur business how long cars are driven for

u talk Elantra pass that one until una knock the engine undecided

1 Like

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2019
Newbreed2018:

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 3:09pm On May 19, 2019
Newbreed2018:

You better off focusing on that junk car of urs that u trying to fix bro... how many times do u see me on forum asking for mechanic help on a car ...take proper care of your car and u won't sound like a fool on the forum asking for car help

1 Like

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 3:11pm On May 19, 2019
diportivo:

u[b] talk Elantra pass that one until una knock the engine[/b] undecided
Facts: at least I can afford not 1 but three or more elantra, tokunbos to be specific.. How many can u afford boy ... am bored today o .. I get time on my hand o
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by diportivo: 3:25pm On May 19, 2019
dru23:

Facts: at least I can afford not 1 but three or more elantra, tokunbos to be specific.. How many can u afford boy ... am bored today o .. I get time on my hand o

man

fact,I cannot afford even a bicycle....naija used to be specific

so,ur point?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 3:29pm On May 19, 2019
diportivo:

man

fact,I cannot afford even a bicycle....naija used to be specific

so,ur point?

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by diportivo: 3:34pm On May 19, 2019
dru23:

dru23:

A business man should always learn to adapt to his business surroundings .. The cost of elantra is too high for me ,it will take me a longer period to recover my money from elantra than from a civic... I call easily buy two civics from the cost of an elantra , that is with a little bit of luck and 400k extra ... few weeks ago I had the chance to buy two civics 04 and 05 at a lovely price..But didn't have the cash at hand. So those opportunity has come around me few times, but u have to look for it .. It will not land on your lap .. To be honest with you those hybrids are so cheap at the auction, don't nobody buys them.. People ran away from them .. An hybrid is an ideal and best option for me, but reality on ground will not let me try am .. Those that drive hybrid am sure are not telling you the risk factor..

at some point u can afford 4 Elantra toks

at some other points u can't afford even one so u wld rather buy civic(explains the reason u suddenly found love in the arms of civic)

and den despite all these, opportunity came for u to buy two units of civic and u somehow didn't av the cash at hand?

u that can afford 4 Elantra,and one Elantra money will buy 2 civic which will equal u being able to afford 8 civic at a go,could not somehow come up with cash for ordinary 2.....sweet deal at that?

Im a boy,no doubt

you call ur self a man and still cannot prove it grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 3:41pm On May 19, 2019
diportivo:

at some point u can afford 4 Elantra toks

at some other points u can't afford even one so u wld rather buy civic(explains the reason u suddenly found love in the arms of civic)

and den despite all these, opportunity came for u to buy two units of civic and u somehow didn't av the cash at hand?

u that can afford 4 Elantra,and one Elantra money will buy 2 civic which will equal u being able to afford 8 civic at a go,could not somehow come up with cash for ordinary 2.....sweet deal at that?

Im a boy,no doubt

you call ur self a man and still cannot prove it
grin

Bring your wife , mother, sister, girlfriend or bring all the female members except your grandma, I don't want go jail. And if I don't get them pregnant, within 1 day. . Than u can say that am not a man
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by diportivo: 3:45pm On May 19, 2019
dru23:

Bring your wife , mother, sister, girlfriend or bring all the female members except your grandma, I don't want go jail. And if I don't get them pregnant, within 1 day. . Than u can say that am not a man

na preeq make u feel say u be man??....preeq?...preeq?

grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 3:49pm On May 19, 2019
diportivo:

na preeq make u feel say u be man??....preeq?...preeq?

grin

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by Newbreed2018: 5:21pm On May 19, 2019
dru23:

You better off focusing on that junk car of urs that u trying to fix bro... how many times do u see me on forum asking for mechanic help on a car ...take proper care of your car and u won't sound like a fool on the forum asking for car help
Are u referring to the Avalon or the Lexus? Lol
Only a fool claims to know it all.

A supposed human with a very low IQ

I still maintain, a Meaningless post.

6 Likes

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by thebigkendo(m): 5:30pm On May 19, 2019
dru23:
This is the 2003 Honda civic bought Tokunbo two years ago
for uber When I bought the car ,the car was buried under snow ..The car was bought with 167k miles . And sold off with 275k miles.. That is about over 100k miles that the car was use for uber.. Now if you than use the car for only private use, how many years will be that 100k miles equate to ? My guess that will be about 5years or more....

Now a certain person was saying that civic don't age well.. I totally disagree, it all depends on how you take care of the car .. I don't see any reason why anyone should drive a car for more than 5years in Nigeria... below are the currant pictures when the 03 civic was sold.. Please feel free to make comments and likes

The certain person was talking about the next generation of civic(2007 - 2011) not this.. Even this your civic self.. Look the body? E age well for your eye?

6 Likes

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 5:50pm On May 19, 2019
thebigkendo:

The certain person was talking about the next generation of civic(2007 - 2011) not this.. Even this your civic self.. Look the body? E age well for your eye?

100k miles since tokunbo and it was use on uber full time.. .100k miles in a year, that is over 5years in normal driving. So you don't think the no try body wise .. Abi na tokunbo shape u still want am to be ..
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 5:53pm On May 19, 2019
Newbreed2018:

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 5:54pm On May 19, 2019
Newbreed2018:

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 5:56pm On May 19, 2019
Newbreed2018:

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 5:58pm On May 19, 2019
Newbreed2018:

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dicksonadams(m): 6:25pm On May 19, 2019
thebigkendo:

Chai una wicked oh, see finishing... Leave my dru alone biko... Civic might be fragile and might not be as strong as Toyota, but at least let him hype it in peace.

We love our Civic like that grin

1 Like

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by diportivo: 7:35pm On May 19, 2019
thebigkendo:

you will soon be tagged a 'boy' now after being reminded that he can buy 4 units of Elantra at once

he also wants me to bring all the females in my house so he can impregnate them

despite not being able to impregnate just the one wife he has all this while

3 Likes

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by CityNGR: 7:36pm On May 19, 2019
diportivo:

you will soon be tagged a 'boy' now after being reminded that he can buy 4 units of Elantra at once

You're a cyber bully
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by thebigkendo(m): 7:46pm On May 19, 2019
dicksonadams:

Chai una wicked oh, see finishing... Leave my dru alone biko... Civic might be fragile and might not be as strong as Toyota, but at least let him hype it in peace.

We love our Civic like that grin

Case closed grin

2 Likes

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 8:14pm On May 19, 2019
diportivo:

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 8:16pm On May 19, 2019
thebigkendo:

Case closed grin

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by Newbreed2018: 8:30pm On May 19, 2019
Such arrogance when all u drive/own are these rickety nonsense elantra and civic all put together.
If only u own a modern car, person no go hear word. See the things u drive that are puffing ur head grin
No wonder u go for cars that'd take u from Lagos to Benin on N500 fuel.
Untop the fuel economy, dude still can't fuel his car, see hin fuel Guage grin

Guy, enjoy ur moto and leave us alone.

5 Likes

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 8:38pm On May 19, 2019
Newbreed2018:
Such arrogance when all u drive/own are these rickety nonsense elantra and civic all put together.
If only u own a modern car, person no go hear word. See the things u drive that are puffing ur head grin

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by thebigkendo(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2019
Newbreed2018:

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Nigeria Made Car. Cars Will Be Available 4 Sale At Cheap Price (PICS) / Hyundai Accent Electronic Power Steering Problem / I Need Mechanic For Toyota Prius 2003 Hybrid The Battery Is Bad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.