Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

.......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... (5385 Views)

FSD V12 Takeaways - (this FSD Version Is Supposedly Revolutionary ) / Peugeout 206 Was Supposedly Vandalized By Mechanics, Fuel Finishes Fast / It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by thebigkendo(m): 7:22am On May 21, 2019
Dru23 it's not easy to cover over 100,000miles within a year.. Even for an Uber driver..
When no be God bless Ezenwata or The young grin grin
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 7:54am On May 21, 2019
thebigkendo:
Dru23 it's not easy to cover over 100,000miles within a year.. Even for an Uber driver..
When no be God bless Ezenwata or The young grin grin

1 Like

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by diportivo: 8:01am On May 21, 2019
thebigkendo:
Common Dru.. You are very good at using Google

Who knows maybe your civic was imported from Canada

I no dey like this kind thing...leave him na undecided

the guy is a honda authority

let him keep leading his inner circle of fans astray grin

milage means miles obviously

grin grin grin

milage

2 Likes

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 8:12am On May 21, 2019
diportivo:

grin grin grin

milage
Bottom line USA cars spec are in miles eg 275k miles not kilometres.. That was the topic was about.... On every title of any USA cars it will state the milage of the car .. It will not state 275k kilometres... but obviously u have not travel outside the shore of Nigeria.. It is ok bro ...

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 8:17am On May 21, 2019
diportivo:

grin grin grin

milage

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by Mayor555(m): 10:54am On May 21, 2019
dru23:

Bottom line USA cars spec are in miles eg 275k miles not kilometres.. That was the topic was about.... On every title of any USA cars it will state the milage of the car .. It will not state 275k kilometres... but obviously u have not travel outside the shore of Nigeria.. It is ok bro ...

Bros Dipotivo, please borrow me meme of laughing with all veins and muscles..... Kaiiiii

1 Like

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by banky3w(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2019
Dru23, that milage you posted is in kilometers. Covering a 100,000km in 2years is no small feat Bro. But as rightly corrected, that odometer is in kilometers. Then both miles and kilometers are represented as "milage" or "mileage"(British and American).
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2019
banky3w:
Dru23, that milage you posted is in kilometers. Covering a 100,000km in 2years is no small feat Bro. But as rightly corrected, that odometer is in kilometers. Then both miles and kilometers are represented as "milage" or "mileage"(British and American).

Whether milage or mileage.. We in the USA go my the mileage system , USA will never use kilometer, stone, centimetres etc ,the USA metric system is different from the rest of Europe... if you call a car dealer in the USA and you ask them what is the Kilometres of that car ? He will be confuse and he will you the mileage of the car .. ..Again below is the title of the car I bought, am sure you know what a title is .. It states that the Mileage is 169k miles not 169k kilometers.... .. I was born and raised in the USA bro ....now does that mean I know everything? NO... But I know for fact that Americans don't use kilometer as the official readings on cars ..

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2019
Mayor555:

Bros Dipotivo, please borrow me meme of laughing with all veins and muscles..... Kaiiiii

Yes borrow you memes and 2morrow will come borrow money.

Don't beg bro .. Beggars are never respected
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by chillex8(m): 2:24pm On May 21, 2019
dru23:

Kikikikikikikiikii

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by Fhemmmy: 2:27pm On May 21, 2019
thebigkendo:
Common Dru.. You are very good at using Google

Who knows maybe your civic was imported from Canada

I am not sure why i was quoted here . . . .
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by Mayor555(m): 2:29pm On May 21, 2019
dru23:

I can never borrow
No lack no loss for me

Bless up Sir... God bless
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by banky3w(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2019
dru23:

Whether milage or mileage.. We in the USA go my the mileage system , USA will never use kilometer, stone, centimetres etc ,the USA metric system is different from the rest of Europe... if you call a car dealer in the USA and you ask them what is the Kilometres of that car ? He will be confuse and he will you the mileage of the car .. ..Again below is the title of the car I bought, am sure you know what a title is .. It states that the Mileage is 169k miles not 169k kilometers.... .. I was born and raised in the USA bro ....now does that mean I know everything? NO... But I know for fact that Americans don't use kilometer as the official readings on cars ..
I'm not saying that America has changed its unit of measurement or will ever do. They do use miles.... Agreed. Show me in your title where it said 169k miles. All I'm seeing is 169,990 with no unit whether miles or kilometers. Maybe I don't know what a mileage is perhaps.

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by Newbreed2018: 11:26pm On May 21, 2019
Born and raised in the United States, but in Lagos doing kabu kabu with old elantra and civic.

3 Likes

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 11:36pm On May 21, 2019
Newbreed2018:
Born and raised in the United States, but in Lagos doing kabu kabu with old elantra and civic.

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by Mayor555(m): 3:32pm On May 22, 2019
Dru23, this your 03 civic, did you change the driver's seat? it has only two directions instead of four directions.....or is it converted?
just curious to get more knowledge .....I want know if civic come in RHD too.
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 3:53pm On May 22, 2019
Mayor555:
Dru23, this your 03 civic, did you change the driver's seat? it has only two directions instead of four directions.....or is it converted?
just curious to get more knowledge .....I want know if civic come in RHD too.

The civic is LHD USA spec, didn't change anything o
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by Newbreed2018: 5:51pm On May 22, 2019
dru23:

The civic is LHD USA spec, didn't change anything o
U can actually talk like a human being without being so uncouth.

Keep to this advice this day. Not for my own good but u alone.
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 5:55pm On May 22, 2019
Newbreed2018:

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 5:58pm On May 22, 2019
Newbreed2018:

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by adeeva06(f): 11:48am On May 23, 2019
Your foolishness is going unnoticed. How do people still have conversation with you? You are living a lie. Wishing to live in America and all.

I am thinking it will eventually kill you

dru23:

Bring your wife , mother, sister, girlfriend or bring all the female members except your grandma, I don't want go jail. And if I don't get them pregnant, within 1 day. . Than u can say that am not a man
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dannybrasky(m): 11:49am On May 23, 2019
grin grin grin
adeeva06:
Your foolishness is going unnoticed. How do people still have conversation with you? You are living a lie. Wishing to live in America and all.

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by Newbreed2018: 11:54am On May 23, 2019
dru23

2 Likes

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:00pm On May 23, 2019
adeeva06:

impeccably impossible

1 Like

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2019

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 2:49pm On May 23, 2019
adeeva06:

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 3:03pm On May 23, 2019
adeeva06:

Abi you want come make I test you too ? Testing things come collect things madam o
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dicksonadams(m): 3:06pm On May 23, 2019
adeeva06:

Haba madam, kill keh? Take it easy now, funny enough people like dru23 live long as they do not take things too serious and they have a good sense of humor. They are creative and play with every situation.

If you noticed, the guy uses a lot of funny memes to illustrate his points which shows is playful side.

Life na jeje... Whether Honda or Toyota or whatever car evetyone is allowed to brag.
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dicksonadams(m): 3:08pm On May 23, 2019
dru23:

Abi you want come make I test you too ? Testing things come collect things madam o

shocked another man wife oh
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dru23(m): 3:46pm On May 23, 2019
dicksonadams:

Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by banky3w(m): 5:38pm On May 23, 2019
dicksonadams:

Shey you can see that the woman is right? The guy needs to have gotten anti rabies shot while still an infant. Sadly, see the rabid dog we have on our hands now?
Re: .......Supposedly Honda Civic Don't Age Well....... by dicksonadams(m): 5:39pm On May 23, 2019
banky3w:

Shey you can see that the woman is right? The guy needs to have gotten anti rabies shot while still an infant. Sadly, see the rabid dog we have on our hands now?

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Plans To Increase Cost Of Road Worthiness Certificates – LASG / See Nigeria Made Car. Cars Will Be Available 4 Sale At Cheap Price (PICS) / Hyundai Accent Electronic Power Steering Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.