Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade (18072 Views)

Why I Can Never Have A Collaboration With Tiwa Savage - Yemi Alade / Simi||tiwa Savage | Yemi Alade : Who Is A Better Singer? / Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by tfash96(m): 6:12am On May 19, 2019
If u like go feature Tope Alabi.. Na ur voice & money go suffer am wetin concern me

Anyways make I wish u ALL THE BEST
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by DrChukzy(m): 6:13am On May 19, 2019
iammo:
cool

this girl should just give up already, aunty tiwa isnt just ready to reply any celebrity troll.. that old woman is too focused on her hustling that she didnt mind droping off her husband and former manager the moment he was straying from his role in her career, she even became wizkids cougar and video vixen just to keep her hustling on stream. If victoria kimani and sheyi shays rant couldnt stop her from been signed under Universal Music Group, i wonder what Yemi would gain from the attack

why are Nigerians so daft and unintelligent

where did Yemi attack that prostitute here now?

oh, you are even a Buhari supporter, no wonder. grin
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:13am On May 19, 2019
DrChukzy:

Is that why you are crying

no. I'm crying because of your lost senses.

I wish you a successful brain surgery

2 Likes

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by DrChukzy(m): 6:13am On May 19, 2019
namiji2598:
she collaborate with Rick Ross but it comes out as a trash too,

who from your lineage reach her level

Some Nigerians are useless sha
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by DrChukzy(m): 6:15am On May 19, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

no. I'm crying because of your lost senses.

I wish you a successful brain surgery

Look at this senseless mo.ron talking trash about someone bigger than every member of his family o grin
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by iammo(m): 6:18am On May 19, 2019
DrChukzy:

why are Nigerians so daft and unintelligent

where did Yemi attack that prostitute here now?

oh, you are even a Buhari supporter, no wonder. grin

chukudi chukudi, Tiwa Savge isnt in a league with Yemi thrashy Alade, i understand you have a crush on her and its personal to you but ... its fact yemi aint got that which can make a universal music group international artist colaborate with tumbom tumbom singer even if she's willing to pay... its just bad publicity, ASA and Pasuma just cant collaborate... ko le werk

7 Likes

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:18am On May 19, 2019
DrChukzy:

Look at me I'm senseless and igbotic mo.ron talking trash about someone bigger than every member of my family o grin

for the fact that you're from a wretched family doesn't make everyone fall in the same line with you

Yemi might be greater than your generation but she's not even close to any member of my family

you won use me learn words here? if I start with you, you go hate yourself

3 Likes

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by DrChukzy(m): 6:21am On May 19, 2019
iammo:

chukudi chukudi, Tiwa Savge isnt in a league with Yemi thrashy Alade, i understand you have a crush on her and its personal to you but ... its fact yemi aint got that which can make a universal music group international artist colaborate with tumbom tumbom singer even if she's willing to pay... its just bad publicity, ASA and Pasuma just cant collaborate... ko le werk

I know Buhari supporters aren't meant to be intelligent in anyway tho.

Compare both based on achievements including shows, number of fans and video views too. let's see grin
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by DrChukzy(m): 6:23am On May 19, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

for the fact that you're from a wretched family doesn't make everyone fall in the same line with you

Yemi might be greater than your generation but she's not even close to any member of my family

you won use me learn words here? if I start with you, you go hate yourself

look at this wretched poverty-strickened hungry man claiming rich. grin

If you had enough food to eat, you won't be here beefing someone you are bigger than. Olodo

have you ever seen Dangote, Bill Gates or Zuckerberg descend so low to abuse rats like yourself before

1 Like

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by iammo(m): 6:28am On May 19, 2019
DrChukzy:

I know Buhari supporters aren't meant to be intelligent in anyway tho.

Compare both based on achievements including shows, number of fans and video views too. let's see grin

chukudi, chukudi, chukudi, how many times i call you? dont let your love for curvy chubby women stop you from saying the truth.. this is sunday be honest with yourself and stop comparing Tiwa with Tumbom Tumbom... tongue

and yes i support APC over PDP, Buhari over Jonadafftt, Davido over Wizkid, Arsernal Over any Club and most definately Tiwa savage over Yemi Kpekus advertiser Alade... it is what it is and i aint apologetic about the fact.

PS if you were inteligent and not a dolt you for see better.. but then again PDP supporters are known to support mediocres like dancing senator, kpomo cutting governor, kerosine sharing governor , drunk clueless president etc so i aint surprise

2 Likes

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by DrChukzy(m): 6:31am On May 19, 2019
iammo:

chukudi, chukudi, chukudi, how many times i call you? dont let your love for curvy chubby women stop you from saying the truth.. this is sunday be honest with yourself and stop comparing Tiwa with Tumbom Tumbom... tongue

and yes i support APC over PDP, Buhari over Jonadafftt, Davido over Wizkid, Arsernal Over any Club and most definately Tiwa savage over Yemi Kpekus advertiser Alade... it is what it is and i aint apologetic about the fact.

PS if you were inteligent and not a dolt you for see better.. but then again PDP supporters are known to support mediocres like dancing senator, kpomo cutting governor, kerosine sharing governor , drunk clueless president etc so i aint surprise
Dullard, not everyone is a PDP supporter.

The fact that you just decided to support Tiwa Savage and believe she is better is asinine.

You are really daft and unintelligent for just calling Tiwa as the best without comparing both.

Well, like Buhari like his supporters. Awon egbe omo ogun Dullardpo. grin
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by RealGOAT: 6:32am On May 19, 2019
I like Yemi and I enjoys her music,not a fan of Tiwa. Tiwa is trying to over do things,she is not natural and she's damn ugly.
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:33am On May 19, 2019
DrChukzy:

look at this wretched poverty-strickened hungry man claiming rich. grin

If you had enough food to eat, you won't be here beefing someone you are bigger than. Olodo

have you ever seen Dangote, Bill Gates or Zuckerberg descend so low to abuse rats like yourself before

I know your brain don't function well on sunday. so is not your fault that you're stupid, it might be some hereditary natural phenomenon that's taking its course

it's quite unfortunate as old as you're, you lack the literary justification to rule a verdict on a simple sentence.

Tiwa is not mate with Yemi in age and music and to feel that's a beef tells the kind of thing KANU had done to rendered your brain useless in his last show of shame

what is Yemi worth that you keep blabbing of her richness. oh i forgot Dangote and bill gates don't beef but make themselves a mockery of proper reasoning in a public forum as you're marketing foolishness for free here

you need to redeem your lost senses before it lead to rehabilitation center

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by DrChukzy(m): 6:36am On May 19, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

I know your brain don't function well on sunday. so is not your fault that you're stupid, it might be some hereditary natural phenomenon that's taking its course

it's quite unfortunate as old as you're you lack the literary justification to rule a verdict on a simple sentence.

Tiwa is not mate with Yemi in age and music and to feel that's a beef tells the kind of thing KANU had done to rendered your brain useless in his last show of shame

what Yemi worth that you keep blabbing of her richness. oh i forgot Dangote and bill gates don't beef but make themselves a mockery of proper reasoning in a public forum as you're marketing foolishness for free here

you need to redeem your lost sense before it lead to rehabilitation center
Son, you are so stupid and dumb that it's even reflecting in your slurred speech.

Shebi your sense were doing loom when you started shouting that Tiwa is better without even comparing them?

Nigerians and stupidity sha. Sentimental fools
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by Facidio: 6:37am On May 19, 2019
Someone said Yemi is a female version of Pasuma..... Why are people this wicked..... I would have fainted but it's Sunday gotta go to church

3 Likes

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by tohyorsih(f): 6:39am On May 19, 2019
huthmanadam:
I have never heard of tiwa savage talking about yemi Alade sha

You're not alone

2 Likes

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by iammo(m): 6:46am On May 19, 2019
DrChukzy:

Dullard, not everyone is a PDP supporter.

The fact that you just decided to support Tiwa Savage and believe she is better is asinine.

You are really daft and unintelligent for just calling Tiwa as the best without comparing both.

Well, like Buhari like his supporters. Awon egbe omo ogun Dullardpo. grin

Eyah... seeing you get bashed left, right and center over your celebrity crush is intresting to watch... the devotion to her curvy body as emptied your brain.... i can bet you have yemi's poster in your bedroom, SMH i will remember you in prayer so that you can recover your senses back from under yemi alade's bumbum
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by DrChukzy(m): 6:52am On May 19, 2019
iammo:

Eyah... seeing you get bashed left, right and center over your celebrity crush is intresting to watch... the devotion to her curvy body as emptied your brain.... i can bet you have yemi's poster in your bedroom, SMH i will remember you in prayer so that you can recover your senses back from under yemi alade's bumbum

Who is bashing who dullard?

Remember to remove your brain from under Bubu's old wrinkled balls o.

Not everyone is senseless like you na haba
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by kingkuntaval: 7:15am On May 19, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
oh my gosh crooner. almost all her songs are thrash, na only to dey shake bombom up and down and displaying laps like a stripper she sabi

Tiwa this, Tiwa that. both in age and musical status, Tiwa ain't your mate.

Gba fun oga e Yemi

Not Almost, ALL her are songs are trash. Even the song with Ross was Trash.

1 Like

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by namiji2598: 7:18am On May 19, 2019
DrChukzy:

who from your lineage reach her level

Some Nigerians are useless sha
did I quote/mentioned u must everybody be a musicianmust all rich people be famousmust u insult me
jus look at ur self, I used my data to download that song and I have the right to say whether it makes sense to me or nt, the music that sounds good to ur own ears may probably sounds trash to someone else and that person have that right to say it's trash. people are always trying so hard to defend celebrities, I never said yemi alade is nt good, I said the song is trash,

it's not ur fault sha

1 Like

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:19am On May 19, 2019
DrChukzy:

Son, you are so stupid and dumb that it's even reflecting in your slurred speech.

Shebi your sense were doing loom when you started shouting that Tiwa is better without even comparing them?

Nigerians and stupidity sha. Sentimental fools

I wasn't expecting you to make use of your reasoning state. it's obvious you're allergic to proper reasoning from the start

continue promoting your foolishness to entertain your kinsmen here. I'm not in those class you can use to learn two letter words here with that your flat head that prevent you from enjoying sound reasoning

Tiwa is not mate with Yemi alade, deal with that till you recovered from your lost senses

1 Like

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by crazygod(m): 7:25am On May 19, 2019
They both sing thrash. But I guess Tiwa's thrash makes better sense than Alade's. And to the guy that compared tiwa with rihana, don't ever try that sacrilege again. Tiwa is not the first artist to get signed on an international label. Davido, Wizkid, Dbanj etc have already been there, done that and pulled out. That international signing 'might' ruin her career....
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by Prakash247(m): 7:38am On May 19, 2019
Kingpee2:
Tiwa is way above your league,your style of music isn’t her style too,just focus on doing a collabo with destiny boy and small doctor .
U r stupid naw.she did with Rick Ross
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by StoneLucifer: 7:48am On May 19, 2019
DrChukzy:

Look at this senseless mo.ron talking trash about someone bigger than every member of his family o grin

I hate it when people talk like this...Ur own family nko..Who knows anybody in ur family. Abeg shift go one side.
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by eyinjuege: 8:04am On May 19, 2019
Yemi has been chasing this collaboration since time immemorial. It's not by force o. Relax, when it's time nothing can stop it

2 Likes

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by divine2288: 8:12am On May 19, 2019
both can sing... i love yemi more... she hasn't had any scandal lyk mama jam jam��
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by DrChukzy(m): 8:15am On May 19, 2019
namiji2598:
did I quote/mentioned u must everybody be a musicianmust all rich people be famousmust u insult me
jus look at ur self, I used my data to download that song and I have the right to say whether it makes sense to me or nt, the music that sounds good to ur own ears may probably sounds trash to someone else and that person have that right to say it's trash. people are always trying so hard to defend celebrities, I never said yemi alade is nt good, I said the song is trash,

it's not ur fault sha

Cos you bought a 1gb data worth #600 doesn't give you any right to talk trash.

What have you done in your little career that is worth praising?

You deserve to be flogged till you have sense
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by DrChukzy(m): 8:17am On May 19, 2019
StoneLucifer:

I hate it when people talk like this...Ur own family nko..Who knows anybody in ur family. Abeg shift go one side.

At least, I don't go about badmouthing other people.

Who is known in your family? No wonder you aren't proud of your identity.
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by DrChukzy(m): 8:19am On May 19, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

I wasn't expecting you to make use of your reasoning state. it's obvious you're a allergic to proper reasoning from the start

continue promotion your foolishness to entertain your kinsmen here. I'm not in those class you can use to learn two letter words here with that your flat head the prevent you from enjoying sound reasoning

Tiwa is not mate with Yemi alade, deal with that till you recovered from your lost senses

Even your dad wish he had that Igbo. grin

Your mom and sisters are dying to date someone with Igbo too.

Yemi Alade is bigger than Tiwa savage and all your ancestors. deal with it
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:22am On May 19, 2019
DrChukzy:

Even my dad wish he had that Igbo. grin

my mom and sisters are dying to date someone with Igbo too.

Yemi Alade is bigger than Tiwa savage and my ancestors. deal with it

the same Igbo with half sense? the yam legs and hairy like monkey ladies..

I won't bring your parent to this your foolishness even though they failed to give you proper home training but who am I to judge their wretched life that made you see Yemi alade as billionaire

it's obvious you're living in abject poverty to see Yemi alade as the richest artist lol. someone can dumb for Africa grin

1 Like

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by DrChukzy(m): 8:25am On May 19, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

the same Igbo with half sense? the yam legs and hairy like monkey ladies..

I won't bring your parent to this your foolishness even though they failed to give you proper home training but who am I to judge their wretched life that made you see Yemi alade as billionaire

it's obvious you're living an abject poverty to see Yemi alade as the richest artist lol. someone can dumb for Africa grin

whoever said she is richer?

can you see how senseless your parents are not to use a condom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley / Beauty Queen And Girl Child Advocate, Victoria Jenewari Releases Amazing Photos / I Did Not Attack Toyin Aimakhu On Instagram - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.