Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade (18071 Views)

Why I Can Never Have A Collaboration With Tiwa Savage - Yemi Alade / Simi||tiwa Savage | Yemi Alade : Who Is A Better Singer? / Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:28am On May 19, 2019
DrChukzy:

whoever said she is richer?

can you see how senseless my parents are not to use a condom

if they've used condom it would have prevented a short memory banga eating Dundee
they gave birth to

go back to your babysit posts since and read how you're shamelessly worshipping a fellow human like you

na someone born this one or monkey, your life don pamfuka
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by DrChukzy(m): 8:29am On May 19, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

if they've used condom it would prevented a short memory banga eating Dundee

go back to your babysit posts since and read how you're shamelessly worshipping a fellow human like you

na someone born this one or monkey, your life don pamfuka

your useless papa life don pafuka abi?
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by ToscanHenry: 8:30am On May 19, 2019
all of u that are saying that yemi alade sing trash...that her trash music got her a collabo with Rick Ross or is tiwa savage bigger than Rick Ross she go on tour in Europe with her trash music and people still turn out for her, she got 7million followers on instagram with her trash music. one of her trash song got 100 million views on YouTube.. y'all typing rubbish about her should take a chill pill.
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by ToscanHenry: 8:31am On May 19, 2019
all of u that are saying that yemi alade sing trash...that her trash music got her a collabo with Rick Ross or is tiwa savage bigger than Rick Ross she go on tour in Europe with her trash music and people still turn out for her, she got 7million followers on instagram with her trash music. one of her trash song got 100 million views on YouTube.. y'all typing rubbish about her should take a chill pill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:34am On May 19, 2019
dumbDrChukzy:

my useless papa life don pafuka abi?

yes tell him I said that. he should be ashamed of himself to gave birth to this imbeciles called DrChukzy
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by DrChukzy(m): 8:35am On May 19, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

yes tell him I said that. he should be ashamed of himself to gave birth to this imbeciles called DrChukzy

wawu na so your parents useless reach
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:40am On May 19, 2019
dumbDrChukzy:

wawu na so my parents useless reach

you just dey no that one? is that not why you refuse to make use of your sense for once?

onion seed cannot produce pepper. you're the carbon copy of their uselessness

1 Like

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by Akshow: 8:53am On May 19, 2019
RealGOAT:
I like Yemi and I enjoys her music,not a fan of Tiwa. Tiwa is trying to over do things,she is not natural and she's damn ugly.
you be real goat angry

1 Like

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by namiji2598: 9:40am On May 19, 2019
DrChukzy:

Cos you bought a 1gb data worth #600 doesn't give you any right to talk trash.

What have you done in your little career that is worth praising?

You deserve to be flogged till you have sense
I am a graduate of chemistry, my father is a senator at state level, I have millions of naira to my name, an indigene of gombe, I am running some series of business jus to make sure I did not jus rely on my father for everything.
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by ehissi(m): 9:45am On May 19, 2019
You have to be the biggest fool, still wandering outside the cemetery unlike your colleagues tucked 6ft below to be beefing Tiwa Savage as a female artist.

She no get personal business with una, she no collect una husband or boyfriend, she no dey chat anyhow upandan for social media...

Yet she keeps going up, wise woman for industry go celebrate am, congratulate am, learn from her and if possible collaborate with her.

Instead you are busy beefing someone for accomplishments you cannot achieve on your own without the help of another human being......

Your foolishness gan is customised......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by ehissi(m): 9:59am On May 19, 2019
ToscanHenry:

If we want to talk like you, then you will need to stop talking...

After all, as at 2016, Tiwa sign a management and publishing deal with Roc Nation...

A stepping stone to her new deal with Universal Music group,UMG.

Now you tell me JayZ and Ricky whose bigger.

For the record besides Sony Music and Warner music group, which other label is bigger than UMG in the US?

Then do your research on folks/artist that are currently working with UMG.

Then go and do your research on Alade's record label and her management company.

After you have done this, read this your comment again and try and see if you can make sense out of Yemi beefing Tiwa assuming you were her brother.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by HMarshal(m): 12:05pm On May 19, 2019
Life is more about some 40% content & 60% grace.personaly I prefer sheyi shays songs & lyrics to tiwas or yemi alade.but Tiwa has got grace on her side (much more than yemi or sheyi)

1 Like

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by HMarshal(m): 12:06pm On May 19, 2019
even simis songs are far better than tiwas but then grace speaks louder
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by monarch101(m): 12:22pm On May 19, 2019
ehissi:

If we want to talk like you, then you will need to stop talking...

After all, as at 2016, Tiwa sign a management and publishing deal with Roc Nation...

A stepping stone to her new deal with Universal Music group,UMG.

Now you tell me JayZ and Ricky whose bigger.

For the record besides Sony Music and Warner music group, which other label is bigger than UMG in the US?

Then do your research on folks/artist that are currently working with UMG.

Then go and do your research on Alade's record label and her management company.

After you have done this, read this your comment again and try and see if you can make sense out of Yemi beefing Tiwa assuming you were her brother.......
i need to buy you a drink

2 Likes

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by Pappyto: 12:46pm On May 19, 2019
iammo:

chukudi, chukudi, chukudi, how many times i call you? dont let your love for curvy chubby women stop you from saying the truth.. this is sunday be honest with yourself and stop comparing Tiwa with Tumbom Tumbom... tongue

and yes i support APC over PDP, Buhari over Jonadafftt, Davido over Wizkid, Arsernal Over any Club and most definately Tiwa savage over Yemi Kpekus advertiser Alade... it is what it is and i aint apologetic about the fact.

PS if you were inteligent and not a dolt you for see better.. but then again PDP supporters are known to support mediocres like dancing senator, kpomo cutting governor, kerosine sharing governor , drunk clueless president etc so i aint surprise

Free that idiot, don't mind him jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by Pappyto: 12:49pm On May 19, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

I know your brain don't function well on sunday. so is not your fault that you're stupid, it might be some hereditary natural phenomenon that's taking its course

it's quite unfortunate as old as you're, you lack the literary justification to rule a verdict on a simple sentence.

Tiwa is not mate with Yemi in age and music and to feel that's a beef tells the kind of thing KANU had done to rendered your brain useless in his last show of shame

what is Yemi worth that you keep blabbing of her richness. oh i forgot Dangote and bill gates don't beef but make themselves a mockery of proper reasoning in a public forum as you're marketing foolishness for free here

you need to redeem your lost senses before it lead to rehabilitation center

That guy is an idiot, leave him.

You sef get time to dey argue with fool.
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:52pm On May 19, 2019
Pappyto:

That guy is an idiot, leave him.

You sef get time to dey argue with fool.

If you need to know I get time. I don't allow any imbeciles to use me learn words here

Peace out
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by Jagabanj(f): 1:20pm On May 19, 2019
DrChukzy:

why are Nigerians so daft and unintelligent

where did Yemi attack that prostitute here now?

oh, you are even a Buhari supporter, no wonder. grin
Relax Bro, stop taking this personal and attacking everyone, Yami Alade doesn't even know you exist neither does Tiwa.
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by b84Jaiyesimi3: 1:30pm On May 19, 2019
hiann

@@@@@>>

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by Doltmann(m): 1:49pm On May 19, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Tiwa is 1 billion times better than Yemi Alade. Tiwa is like Rihanna dem, but Yemi Alade is like a female version of Pasuma grin
Taaaa! dont be sentimental
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by Themandator: 4:14pm On May 19, 2019
Honestly don’t know who sold the idea to her that she is an alternate Tiwa. Somebody that I can’t endure her song to the end. She only need to listen to the remix of key to the city and tell herself the truth that she is not in Tiwa league

Kingpee2:
Tiwa is way above your league,your style of music isn’t her style too,just focus on doing a collabo with destiny boy and small doctor .
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by Themandator: 4:22pm On May 19, 2019
Tiwa worked with a proper label, Mavin.... that is about the only label with real structure in the country , right now
She got proper legal advice unlike the rest that were too excited to read their contract

crazygod:
They both sing thrash. But I guess Tiwa's thrash makes better sense than Alade's. And to the guy that compared tiwa with rihana, don't ever try that sacrilege again. Tiwa is not the first artist to get signed on an international label. Davido, Wizkid, Dbanj etc have already been there, done that and pulled out. That international signing 'might' ruin her career....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward / Angela Okorie's Son's 5th Birthday Party (Photos) / Ruggedman To Release A Diss Song Against Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.