Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade (18057 Views)

Why I Can Never Have A Collaboration With Tiwa Savage - Yemi Alade / Simi||tiwa Savage | Yemi Alade : Who Is A Better Singer? / Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by MediaLife: 1:52am On May 19, 2019
Singer Yemi Alade gave the condition on which could collaborate with her rival, Tiwa Savage to make a song.

While chatting with Sunday Scoop, she said: “If it is the will of God (collaborating with Tiwa Savage). We, female artistes, are all doing great things and putting music out there. Being the biggest female artiste or not, I am very happy where I’m and I’m happy for other females in the industry.”

On the alleged beef between her and Tiwa Savage, he said the question was irrelevant, saying, “We are here for the music; so, let’s keep our focus on the music.”

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/05/i-can-collaborate-with-tiwa-savage-yemi.html

1 Like

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by Kingpee2(m): 3:44am On May 19, 2019
Tiwa is way above your league,your style of music isn’t her style too,just focus on doing a collabo with destiny boy and small doctor .

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by itspzpics(m): 3:44am On May 19, 2019
Ok good like dt

1 Like

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by VirginSearcher(m): 5:22am On May 19, 2019
If you like collaborate with Michael Jackson and Magnolia Shorty.. Rubb1sh!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by seunlayi(m): 5:23am On May 19, 2019
I m also available if tiwa can do some hymns duet with me grin grin her voice will be nice on some selected hymns
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by lekkan(m): 5:24am On May 19, 2019
Who ask you??

Ask yourself

"Does Tiwa Savage want to collabo with me??"

11 Likes

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by Id97: 5:24am On May 19, 2019
Kingpee2:
Tiwa is way above your league,your style of music isn’t her style too,just focus on doing a collabo with destiny boy and small doctor .
Dude,why does your post reek of such much bile?
Why are you taking it personal like she is the cause of your problem in life?
I wonder what makes you think she cannot Collaborate wlith Tiwa savage on a song.That Tiwa savage signed an international deal doesn't foreclose any form of collaboration between them.If Yemi Alade could successfully broker a collaboration with Rick Ross,I don't see how a collaboration with Tiwa is inconceivable.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by Magic1: 5:28am On May 19, 2019
Kingpee2:

Savage���. I agree with you. Tiwa is way above Yemi’s league. Let her collaborate with Airforce One and the likes.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by huthmanadam(m): 5:30am On May 19, 2019
I have never heard of tiwa savage talking about yemi Alade sha

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by Sonbuking: 5:32am On May 19, 2019
See as she talk am like say she wan do favour for Tiwa undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by Naija4love(m): 5:35am On May 19, 2019
cheesy when you finally know someone is bigger than you...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by iammo(m): 5:36am On May 19, 2019
cool

this girl should just give up already, aunty tiwa isnt just ready to reply any celebrity troll.. that old woman is too focused on her hustling that she didnt mind droping off her husband and former manager the moment he was straying from his role in her career, she even became wizkids cougar and video vixen just to keep her hustling on stream. If victoria kimani and sheyi shays rant couldnt stop her from been signed under Universal Music Group, i wonder what Yemi would gain from the attack

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by namiji2598: 5:38am On May 19, 2019
VirginSearcher:
If you like collaborate with Michael Jackson and Magnolia Shorty.. Rubb1sh!
she collaborate with Rick Ross but it comes out as a trash too,

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:47am On May 19, 2019
oh my gosh crooner. almost all her songs are thrash, na only to dey shake bombom up and down and displaying laps like a stripper she sabi

Tiwa this, Tiwa that. both in age and musical status, Tiwa ain't your mate.

Gba fun oga e Yemi

16 Likes

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by Lordknowz: 5:49am On May 19, 2019
[[s]quote author=Kingpee2 post=78514531]Tiwa is way above your league,your style of music isn’t her style too,just focus on doing a collabo with destiny boy and small doctor .[/quote]

[/s]
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by pchiz: 5:54am On May 19, 2019
Sure?
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by MobilityExpress: 5:55am On May 19, 2019
Tiwa is 1 billion times better than Yemi Alade. Tiwa is like Rihanna dem, but Yemi Alade is like a female version of Pasuma grin

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by MobilityExpress: 5:58am On May 19, 2019
Tiwa Savage sings class
Yemi Alade sings thrash grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by MobilityExpress: 6:02am On May 19, 2019
Tiwa and Waje are bae grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by miketayo(m): 6:02am On May 19, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Tiwa is 1 billion times better than Yemi Alade. Tiwa is like Rihanna dem, but Yemi Alade is like a female version of Pasuma grin

Bro it's Sunday cheesy
Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by Nobody: 6:03am On May 19, 2019

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by MobilityExpress: 6:03am On May 19, 2019
miketayo:

Bro it's Sunday cheesy

The peace of the Lord be with me and also with you grin Amen

2 Likes

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by Uchenaija: 6:04am On May 19, 2019
I don't know about those folks up there, I swear I love Yemi Alade like mad than Tiwa Savage.

Yemi Alade is a lady with matured class, taste & style.

Tiwa Savage is just a mad artist, well Nigerians love madness

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by DrChukzy(m): 6:09am On May 19, 2019
Kingpee2:

Same way commenting here is above your reasoning ability.

All this indomie generations self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by DrChukzy(m): 6:10am On May 19, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Sense this one no just get gosh

1 Like

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by DrChukzy(m): 6:11am On May 19, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
oh my gosh crooner. almost all her songs are thrash, na only to dey shake bombom up and down and displaying laps like a stripper she sabi

Tiwa this, Tiwa that. both in age and musical status, Tiwa ain't your mate.

Gba fun oga e Yemi

Is that why you are crying

1 Like

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by DrChukzy(m): 6:12am On May 19, 2019
huthmanadam:
I have never heard of tiwa savage talking about yemi Alade sha

can a deaf hear

1 Like

Re: I can collaborate with Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade by jaxxy(m): 6:12am On May 19, 2019
U shade sm1 at every chance u get and u want to collaborate with them? Who does that?

Well tiwa has always acted like the bigger person she might just accept or tolerate ur crappy ass.

Bt then again yemi might be playing a wizkid/Davido on us. She shud go back to her traditional sound. Too much soul isn’t her strong point.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambassador For The "Vision Of The Child", Stephanie Linus Sizzles In Flare / Rukky Sanda Installs Fans In LUTH's Ward / Angela Okorie's Son's 5th Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.