Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 (54852 Views)

Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday / Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video / Shatta Michy To Expose Shatta Wale On How He Got His 2 Mansions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by MeeLan: 11:16am On May 19, 2019
na real gun?
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by KoeChz(m): 11:34am On May 19, 2019
danhiels:
adekunle gold? you are really retarded back to back.. go n search reekado banks, donjazzy, lilkesh, dija, olamide, ybnl and mavins record on Wikipedia
thnks for the correction
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by richPHAROAH: 11:38am On May 19, 2019
and he is not in jail?
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by anambraamaka: 11:40am On May 19, 2019
They think this is USA
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by zone51: 11:49am On May 19, 2019
newdawn2017:
In the first place,.re u supposed to be on dis forum? It's called nairaland forum, not cedesland forum. Strangers re not welcomed here, indigenous peoples of Nigeria only. Now get out of here u strange on. undecided

@chrisagyei, can you believe we craze pass Una now? grin
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by bb8Ezesinachi: 12:11pm On May 19, 2019
Okay

@@@@@>>

Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by chrisagyei: 12:26pm On May 19, 2019
zone51:

@chrisagyei, can you believe we craze pass Una now? grin
hahaha yea oo Charlie,she took me by surprise,a lady attacking me like Sadio Mane's mad run on the wings,I just had to back out grin buh it's all in good faith,she says I should leave this forum at once cos it was created for Nigerians only and I was like,yes madam,I hear you,nothing personal grin

1 Like

Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by SmartyPants(m): 12:42pm On May 19, 2019
jrusky:

Bro are you alright? What is the meaning of all these nonsense blablabla epistle of jargon you posted?

People are talking of unruly boys misbehaving like a cursed kids you are here talking about a country calling other country weak, talking revolution. Pls stay within the thread don't digress to those nkurumah or Rawlings history those are men of honour and not all these your present day bastards messing around calling themselves stupid celebrity.

In Nigeria we have issues as well but I don't think any celebrity will dare pull a gun to someone in public I swear he won't leave that premises without being nab by police no matter who the f u c k I n g hell is he but as per this case till now we've not heard police arrest any of them pls the Ghana authority should do something urgent.

He was handcuffed and led away by the police...
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by SmartyPants(m): 12:46pm On May 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
hahaha yea oo Charlie,she took me by surprise,a lady attacking me like Sadio Mane's mad run on the wings,I just had to back out grin buh it's all in good faith,she says I should leave this forum at once cos it was created for Nigerians only and I was like,yes madam,I hear you,nothing personal grin

Dont mind her
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by aswani(m): 12:55pm On May 19, 2019
MeeLan:
na real gun?
Doubt it. The fakest of all rivalries just to generate controversy and get media attention. Tonto does it her way, Regina get her own way too, these very very razz Ghanaian wannabee Jamaicans, or whatever it is they are trying to be sef, are also just trying their own formula.
God bless eeveryone's hustle.
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by chrisagyei: 1:11pm On May 19, 2019
SmartyPants:

Dont mind her
oh yea bro,I didn't take it personal cos it's a public forum,everyone was entitled to their opinion including her.
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by boban007: 1:24pm On May 19, 2019
BURNABY BOY AFRICA'S R.KELLY.
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by vellination(m): 1:27pm On May 19, 2019
Bitch accidental discharge
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by b73Imbiana3b5: 1:31pm On May 19, 2019
hiann

@@@@@>>

Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by Nanatrendy(f): 1:47pm On May 19, 2019
iammo:
angry

Ghanian Artist are misbehaving because the competition isnt so stiff over there, if shatawale was a Nigerian, he wouldnt have gotten away with all the crap stunts he's been pulling before he becomes irrelevant. Just one single stunt Idris Abdulkareem pulled with 50cent his career was body bagged

the competition is stiff very stiff but the guy suprisinly pulls out hits everytime he's actually those artist who will enter studio give him a beat and by evening he's got a song, I won't be suprised if stonebwoy's Diss song is ready, he can put out like 25 songs in a year let's say five will become hits. He is able to stay relevant even though some of us wish he would be off the scene he just wouldnt go. His controversies keep people talking about him as well which is anoda problem plus he's got a strong fan base. It's not gonna be easy for the guy to just vanish he's got so many things working for him. He has actually become a national problem lol
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by Nanatrendy(f): 1:55pm On May 19, 2019
dominique:

Ok thanks for the clarification
no ghanaian is nominated in that category it's for other africans
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by skales67(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
I laugh when Nigerians call Ghanaians weak and slow that's why there's total peace in the country.Well we Ghanaians can be more crazy than the word crazy itself.No country in Africa has ever done a revolution buh in one single day that's the 4th of June 1979,three presidents(two former,one incumbent)were killed in cold blood publicly,the streets was a war zone,public execution and instance justice on a tall list of corrupt officials who all died by firing squad by the masses led by the Supreme Revolutionary Council and the people shouting "Let the blood flow".Do you know who first gained independent in sub Sahara Africa.Well it's Ghana in 1957.Read on the bloodiest 1948 riot and killings of European foreigners and national strike and halt of every activities which lead to the arrest of the six riot leaders later known as the Big Six and now celebrated with the images on all our currencies and led by Dr.Nkrumah himself.Where do you think the red color on our flag comes from.It means blood shed by our forefathers for us.Read about the three northern regions of Ghana who are majority Muslims and understand why Boko haram and the huge insurgents in Burkina Faso who're our next neighbors,Mali and Cote D'Ivoire has never ventured into Ghana.Those brothers are different creatures.Ghana is peaceful because we love unity and eachother buh not that we're weak.We're even crazier than the SA,Somalia,Chad,etc buh Nkrumah taught us unity.There's no major tribal conflict in Ghana since independent.These musicians will patch up soon.God bless Ghana,God bless Africa.

I am a Nigerian and even though I know Ghanaians are chasing out my people out of your country, most of the things you said is true! Esp about the Ghana Muslims.
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by iammo(m): 2:10pm On May 19, 2019
Nanatrendy:
the competition is stiff very stiff but the guy suprisinly pulls out hits everytime he's actually those artist who will enter studio give him a beat and by evening he's got a song, I won't be suprised if stonebwoy's Diss song is ready, he can put out like 25 songs in a year let's say five will become hits. He is able to stay relevant even though some of us wish he would be off the scene he just wouldnt go. His controversies keep people talking about him as well which is anoda problem plus he's got a strong fan base. It's not gonna be easy for the guy to just vanish he's got so many things working for him. He has actually become a national problem lol

After Rap boss Sarkodie finished him with a freestyle, i thought shatawale would become humble and learn from classy sarkodie, but he is back at it again.... however no point denying the fact that when it comes to dancehall genre shata is really droping hits trending all over africa, but he isnt branding himself right, i doubt international Organisation like BET or others would want to partner or endorse him with his controversy. Ghana is more known for the classy vibes in music with the likes of sarks, R2bees, and gollywood with classy actors and actresses... but this guys are just strangely different from the peaceful image.of ghanians we know.. imagine pulling a loaded gun on stage!!!.

Dont really know much about stoneboy tho

Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by franklingud(m): 2:13pm On May 19, 2019
Africans always good at killing themselves.
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by tsdarkside(m): 2:23pm On May 19, 2019
dominique:
Can someone explain why Bruna Boy is winning Artiste of the year in a Ghanaian award? Are there no Ghanaian artists worthy of that award?

i dont understand ghanaians....

i saw a youtube video,where a ghanaian Artiste complaining about nigerian Artiste more popular than them even in ghana....

i mean,are this people even serious atall....??

i mean,give us a break already....

jollof rice,now entertainment....

ridiculous....
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 19, 2019
iammo:

After Rap boss Sarkodie finished him with a freestyle, i thought shatawale would become humble and learn from classy sarkodie, but he is back at it again.... however no point denying the fact that when it comes to dancehall genre shata is really droping hits trending all over africa, but he isnt branding himself right, i doubt international Organisation like BET or others would want to partner or endorse him with his controversy. Ghana is more known for the classy vibes in music with the likes of sarks, R2bees, and gollywood with classy actors and actresses... but this guys are just strangely different from the peaceful image.of ghanians we know.. imagine pulling a loaded gun on stage!!!.

Wetin i do you?
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by tsdarkside(m): 2:27pm On May 19, 2019
ghanaians get pissed off quick because of mediocre stuff and piss off everybody around them in the process too... angry angry
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by iammo(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2019
R2bees:
Wetin i do you?

grin wetin man no go see for nairaland..
. No vex ma broda, na your name sake wey dey sing for ghana i dey quote
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by tsdarkside(m): 2:30pm On May 19, 2019
iammo:

mr man....if ghanaian music was that much popular,we wouldnt be havin this discussion about who is better to start with....

in case you didnt noticed,nigerians dont care if anybody is better than them in anything....
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by iammo(m): 2:34pm On May 19, 2019
tsdarkside:

mr man....if ghanaian music was that much popular,we wouldnt be havin this discussion about who is better to start with....

in case you didnt noticed,nigerians dont care if anybody is better than them in anything....

Dude this is ghana vs ghana issue no point getting pumped up about it, ghana still remains our closest west african cousin

1 Like

Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by tsdarkside(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2019
iammo:

Dude this is ghana vs ghana issue no point getting pumped up about it, ghana still remains our closest west african cousin

since when are we cousin....??....

we have been fighting that part of west africa for ages....even before those moroonic europeans landed on our shores....

go read history....oyo empire borderin them were fighting them for how long....
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by Nanatrendy(f): 2:41pm On May 19, 2019
iammo:

Trust me stonebwoy is much better than shatta wale and hes got international appeal, the year under review he did better than shatta. He has been pushed by shatta to this point but he also didnt try shouldn't have pulled a gun. He has always composed himself even those times shatta used to tease him that he was a cripple and had a cripple dance he used to do on stage to mock him he was calm I guess he got to his limit yesterday. In the year under review stonebwoy had more hits than shatta and collaborated with sean paul and beenie man, so actually deserved the reggae dancehall artist of the year. Listen to stonebwoy's feeling lonely, hero and my name and you'll think twice about shatta being the best.
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by iammo(m): 2:44pm On May 19, 2019
tsdarkside:

since when are we cousin....??....

we have been fighting that part of west africa for ages....even before those moroonic europeans landed on our shores....

go read history....oyo empire borderin them were fighting them for how long....

Well mentioning Oyo state, hope you realise that many ghanians are age long residence of ogbomosho town. And many settlements in and arround oyo. Look no point denying it, we are cousins. And the recent rift in again is as a result of some no good nigerians hell bent on tarnishing our image.with scrupilous conducts

Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by zone51: 2:49pm On May 19, 2019
chrisagyei:

Seems our craze don affect you self undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) / Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija / Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.