Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 (54851 Views)

Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday / Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video / Shatta Michy To Expose Shatta Wale On How He Got His 2 Mansions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by tsdarkside(m): 2:50pm On May 19, 2019
iammo:

Well mentioning Oyo state, hope you realise that many ghanians are age long residence of ogbomosho town. And many settlements in and arround oyo. Look no point denying it, we are cousins. And the recent rift in again is as a result of some no good nigerians hell bent on tarnishing our image.with scrupilous conducts

i know that....

but you cant deny the fact that we were fighting each other for ages....why....??
i dont know....

look,think over this....
why is it that nigeria implemented deportation on them back then....??
why....??....it was not that their were no other foreighners in nigeria....
why,of all people,pick ghanaians to victimize....??

if you think over it,their is something much deeper between us....
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 19, 2019
iammo:

grin wetin man no go see for nairaland..
. No vex ma broda, na your name sake wey dey sing for ghana i dey quote
Lol... No mind me i know. Just that my mention is always a mess whenever a news concerning Ghana music hit frontpage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by tsdarkside(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2019
R2bees:
Lol... No mind me i know. Just that my mention is always a mess whenever a news concerning Ghana music hit frontpage

wait a minute....

this thread is in frontpage....??
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by kushercain: 3:06pm On May 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
maybe you need to read this so you don't keep misinforming yourself.JJ came back together with the general masses the second time,weed out corruption and turned the fortunes of the nation completely round and that was our pivot to current growth,respect for rule of law and he gave us democracy.We never looked back.If that's not a revolution,what is a revolution then. https://www.graphic.com.gh/features/features/was-there-a-revolution-in-ghana.html

But you guys still turned your back on Nkrumah and betrayed him. Imagine him dying in another country because you guys all but exiled him away.

2 Likes

Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 19, 2019
tsdarkside:

wait a minute....
this thread is in frontpage....??
Yes na.. Where are u reading from?
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by chrisagyei: 3:28pm On May 19, 2019
kushercain:

But you guys still turned your back on Nkrumah and betrayed him. Imagine him dying in another country because you guys all but exiled him away.
well,we didn't betray Nkrumah although it was complicated and the most toughest decision to take.Look,he was turning into a different creature and he needed to be stopped.It was the era of cold war between America and the West's capitalism vs the USSR losing communist dictatorship systems.Nkrumah chose the USSR over the West and it affected our economy very badly.Also he imposed himself on us by banning all other political parties and making Ghana a one party communist state.He jailed almost all his opponents including those who helped him gain independent buh we still loved and supported him even till date.He was unfortunate because due to Ghana's massive power then in a continent that was rich in natural resources and now gaining their freedom and independent,Nkrumah's idea of one Africa as one country against the western imperialist where a threat the West.According to recent declassified CIA confidential documents,the USA government armed,supported,assisted and planned his overthrow with the Ghanaian army general Kotoka now named after our international airportKotoka International Airport cos that's the exact place he Kotoka met his untimely gruesome death after the coup.The country that won the election after Nkrumah's overthrow was the party he once banned and jailed almost all their leaders so he couldn't return to Ghana and seeked assylum in Guinea and made as their Vice president till he died

1 Like

Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by tsdarkside(m): 3:38pm On May 19, 2019
R2bees:
Yes na.. Where are u reading from?

i landed here through recent post....early in the morning,i think....

i dont remember....

1 Like

Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by tsdarkside(m): 3:45pm On May 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
well,we didn't betray Nkrumah although it was complicated and the most toughest decision to take.Look,he was turning into a different creature and he needed to be stopped.It was the era of cold war between America and the West's capitalism vs the USSR losing communist dictatorship systems.Nkrumah chose the USSR over the West and it affected our economy very badly.Also he imposed himself on us by banning all other political parties and making Ghana a one party communist state.He jailed almost all his opponents including those who helped him gain independent buh we still loved and supported him even till date.He was unfortunate because due to Ghana's massive power then in a continent that was rich in natural resources and now gaining their freedom and independent,Nkrumah's idea of one Africa as one country against the western imperialist where a threat the West.According to recent declassified CIA confidential documents,the USA government armed,supported,assisted and planned his overthrow with the Ghanaian army general Kotoka now named after our international airportKotoka International Airport cos that's the exact place he Kotoka met his untimely gruesome death after the coup.The country that won the election after Nkrumah's overthrow was the party he once banned and jailed almost all their leaders so he couldn't return to Ghana and seeked assylum in Guinea and made as their Vice president till he died

interesting....

fact remains,we dont know much about each other....

we,nigerians have become completly dont care over decades....

we realy dont care about other african nations....

is not that we feel us better than others....its realy we dont care about others....

and we are plenty all over the globe....

we realy dont care about other african nations....to other african nations,we appear arrogant....
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by tsdarkside(m): 3:49pm On May 19, 2019
i dont think africa as a ol will ever come toghether....

even if tommorrow all whites disappear,that we are always quick to blame for everything,africa as a ol will still not agree on anything....

sooo.... undecided undecided
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by tsdarkside(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2019
kiiiikikikkiikkiki....

our own don pass skin color....its mentality issues now.... undecided undecided
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by chrisagyei: 4:05pm On May 19, 2019
tsdarkside:

interesting....

fact remains,we dont know much about each other....

we,nigerians have become completly dont care over decades....

we realy dont care about other african nations....

is not that we feel us better than others....its realy we dont care about others....

and we are plenty all over the globe....

we realy dont care about other african nations....to other african nations,we appear arrogant....
well I really think that "I don't care "mentality is only Nigeria's problem,the rest of Africa don't care about eachother again.It's the colonial mental slavery that's having an impact on is negatively.Ghanaians never care about anyone also,in fact in Ghana,you hardly know even 3 other African nations names.The West United by creating the powerful EU with same currency,trade policies,one huge market and voice.USA was about 50 different independent states brought together as one country.Look at how powerful they are.Even China consisted of five ancient powerful buh different kingdoms brought coming together as United Republic of China.Buh they will never allow Africa to unite due to what they will loose.They have raped Africa for over 500 years and they still do.Mental slavery is much worse than physical slavery and chains.An African will see say a Nigerian made pencil or football club as fake and useless buh will die for a German pencil or Spanish football club

2 Likes

Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by tsdarkside(m): 4:09pm On May 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
well I really think that "I don't care "mentality is only Nigeria's problem,the rest of Africa don't care about eachother again.It's the colonial mental slavery that's having an impact on is negatively.Ghanaians never care about anyone also,in fact in Ghana,you hardly know even 3 other African nations names.The West United by creating the powerful EU with same currency,trade policies,one huge market and voice.USA was about 50 different independent states brought together as one country.Look at how powerful they are.Even China consisted of five ancient powerful buh different kingdoms brought coming together as United Republic of China.Buh they will never allow Africa to unite due to what they will loose.They have raped Africa for over 500 years and they still do.Mental slavery is much worse than physical slavery and chains.An African will see say a Nigerian made pencil or football club as fake and useless buh will die for a German pencil or Spanish football club

look...say what you want all day....it will not change anything....

if you understand that the earth was once populated by only black people and were driving in a corner of the globe as of today,then,you wouldnt even bother to care....

we nigerians dont see ourselves as salvation to the black race....

thats why we wonder why so many african nations are angry at us....

we dont even want the responsibility...
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by tsdarkside(m): 4:16pm On May 19, 2019
chrisagyei:

africa can realy unite if they want and make something like eu or United Republic of China....

nobody today is stoppin them....their are whites that even wish you do it already....

but.... undecided undecided

let me explain something to you....

whites are not united as you think....a french still dont like a german,a german still dont like english even till today....think about that....

thinkin that skin color bind you with other blacks is stvpid....

what is in your head is important and not skin color....
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by chrisagyei: 5:25pm On May 19, 2019
tsdarkside:

look...say what you want all day....it will not change anything....

if you understand that the earth was once populated by only black people and were driving in a corner of the globe as of today,then,you wouldnt even bother to care....

we nigerians dont see ourselves as salvation to the black race....

thats why we wonder why so many african nations are angry at us....

we dont even want the responsibility...
well I don't know about the remaining African countries view about Nigeria buh i can tell you that of Ghana.Ghana and Nigeria in fact have very little to nothing in common from the food to our tribes to traditional or indigenous language to dressing to general cultural way of living.We're never brothers buh not enemies also.Ghana sees Nigeria as a necessary evil.It's like we need some stuffs and activities both economic and business stuffs to be established between both countries buh we really can't stand your attitude to be Frank.I per say have nothing against Nigeria,it's a wonderful country buh unfortunately I can't say same for my majority of Ghanaian brothers and sisters.They see Nigeria as a parasite,loud,opportunistic,self centered and selfish country especially It's citizens whom are seen as not having emotion or heartless thus engage in all illicit activities to be rich by hook or by crook.Most of these accusations are dumb though and can never be substantiated buh I tend to understand why my people feel that way especially in recent happenings and actions of some Nigerians in Ghana which is very unpleasant.Ghana and Nkrumah are the pioneers and forerunners of United Africa buh we as a country have lost real interest currently.It's now each country for itself in Africa now.See the recent disasters in Mozambique,Zimbabwe and others buh very little solidarity and aids was provided from majority of the African nations.Nigeria is the sleeping giant and the earlier it awakes,the better Africa will be.Imagine a huge country developed like America right in front of our doorsteps and can contain as much of our labours,goods and services,proper trades,etc,everyone would have benefited buh if a little country like Togo attain far developed system,Africa will benefit very little
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by tsdarkside(m): 5:30pm On May 19, 2019
chrisagyei:
well I don't know about the remaining African countries view about Nigeria buh i can tell you that of Ghana.Ghana and Nigeria in fact have very little to nothing in common from the food to our tribes to traditional or indigenous language to dressing to general cultural way of living.We're never brothers buh not enemies also.Ghana sees Nigeria as a necessary evil.It's like we need some stuffs and activities both economic and business stuffs to be established between both countries buh we really can't stand your attitude to be Frank.I per say have nothing against Nigeria,it's a wonderful country buh unfortunately I can't say same for my majority of Ghanaian brothers and sisters.They see Nigeria as a parasite,loud,opportunistic,self centered and selfish country especially It's citizens whom are seen as not having emotion or heartless thus engage in all illicit activities to be rich by hook or by crook.Most of these accusations are dumb though and can never be substantiated buh I tend to understand why my people feel that way especially in recent happenings and actions of some Nigerians in Ghana which is very unpleasant.Ghana and Nkrumah are the pioneers and forerunners of United Africa buh we as a country have lost real interest currently.It's now each country for itself in Africa now.See the recent disasters in Mozambique,Zimbabwe and others buh very little solidarity and aids was provided from majority of the African nations.Nigeria is the sleeping giant and the earlier it awakes,the better Africa will be.Imagine a huge country developed like America right in front of our doorsteps and can contain as much of our labours,goods and services,proper trades,etc,everyone would have benefited buh if a little country like Togo attain far developed system,Africa will benefit very little

we will see....but i wouldnt count on nigeria....

nigeria is barely united to even bother sef...if you study the demography and ethnic groups in nigeria you wouldnt bother....

but we are still good in bashin heads in though....
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by bb7Ewelikeb79: 6:53pm On May 19, 2019
Okay

@@@@@>>

Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by newdawn2017(f): 7:09pm On May 19, 2019
zone51:

@chrisagyei, can you believe we craze pass Una now? grin
Get out! undecided
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by newdawn2017(f): 7:12pm On May 19, 2019
lilpage14:
is this the sum of your intelligence or you are just being ignorant? im from ghana but i`ve been on this forum for years
Y should u be? Is it a West African forum? U re not Nigerian, stay away from dis forum undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by newdawn2017(f): 7:13pm On May 19, 2019
Just30:
are you supposed to post Ghanaian stories on this forum?

stupid
Get out, we talk abt celebrities wheather Nigerian, GH, or Americans. undecided

1 Like

Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by newdawn2017(f): 7:16pm On May 19, 2019
wizzzmike:

I'm a proud Ghanaian bitch and I'm tryna put some sense into your empty skull. bitch you're dumb the topic is about Ghana lol haha
Ur mother is a bitch. Get away from dis forum u nitwit! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by Ghanaisdoomd: 7:24pm On May 19, 2019
iammo:

grin wetin man no go see for nairaland..
. No vex ma broda, na your name sake wey dey sing for ghana i dey quote
I dey tell you, nothing person no go see for this forum grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by PetroDollax: 9:05pm On May 19, 2019
Crap! Don't they talk about Ghana and Ghanaians on this forum that is supposedly for nigerians? if you don't want non-nigerians to come here, then stop talking about other countries and those who are not nigerians now. this is common senses,huh?
newdawn2017:
Y should u be? Is it a West African forum? U re not Nigerian, stay away from dis forum undecided
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by PetroDollax: 9:11pm On May 19, 2019
look, so long as Ghana or Ghanaians are mentioned on any platform or location, any Ghanaian has the right to respond. that is the basic rule of journalism and common sense. this is nairaland, so why talk about Ghanaians. what kind of nonsense logic that makes you to think you talk about another country or its citizens and they don't have a right to reply, simply because you call this nigerian forum? i think you guys need to change the name of this forum because I see more Ghana stories on this forum than even nigerian stories cool

newdawn2017:
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by Just30: 11:18pm On May 19, 2019
newdawn2017:
is it only celebrities?

then you shouldn't have a problem when the fans come for you

dont be stupid
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by lilpage14(m): 8:02am On May 20, 2019
I'm home come and beat me if you still dont understand why I'm here.
newdawn2017:
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by ChaosMagus: 9:49am On May 20, 2019
dominique:
Can someone explain why Bruna Boy is winning Artiste of the year in a Ghanaian award? Are there no Ghanaian artists worthy of that award?

Burna boy won... Best international act, Patoranking has won similar award in the past. Why do you Nigerians always want to find ways to disrespect Ghana. Mtcheeew. What can you teach us about entertainment or music.
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by ChaosMagus: 9:56am On May 20, 2019
mysticwarrior:
You can only see this act of stupidity in Ghana

Wow ... This coming from a Nigerian... I can't believe it. You don't deserve a rebuttal, else I would have given you the e-beating of your life.. nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by ChaosMagus: 10:07am On May 20, 2019
newdawn2017:
In the first place,.re u supposed to be on dis forum? It's called nairaland forum, not cedesland forum. Strangers re not welcomed here, indigenous peoples of Nigeria only. Now get out of here u strange on. undecided

Nairaland is for your father ...right. Aboa ba
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by ChaosMagus: 10:30am On May 20, 2019
davillian:

The whole thing were done by the military so it was a coup that was started by flight Lt john Rawlings.

You don't know anything about Ghana. Go and ask. There were university students on the streets chanting "let the blood flow" and chasing corrupt public officials. Rawlings and the military never could have done it without the support and encouragement of the civilian population. Every now and then I hear Nigerians complain about the politicians but I am yet to hear of a mass revolution to drum home a point. I heard of Tuface organising a demonstration and he was warned by the police- probably on the authority of the politicians, and not even ten of his funs could carry on with the demonstration. If it were Ghana, he (Tuface) will just have to mobilise his funs, set a new date and then voila, it's on... You can get a glimpse of what I am saying in our universities. Just recently when the KNUST university chancellor tried to be a Hitler, you can check what happened.. when the government tried to meddle in the internal affairs of UEW university, you can check what happened.

The Ghanaian is usually a cool and level headed dude... But when really pushed I tell you, you won't like him.
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by ChaosMagus: 10:39am On May 20, 2019
jrusky:

Bro are you alright? What is the meaning of all these nonsense blablabla epistle of jargon you posted?

People are talking of unruly boys misbehaving like a cursed kids you are here talking about a country calling other country weak, talking revolution. Pls stay within the thread don't digress to those nkurumah or Rawlings history those are men of honour and not all these your present day bastards messing around calling themselves stupid celebrity.

In Nigeria we have issues as well but I don't think any celebrity will dare pull a gun to someone in public I swear he won't leave that premises without being nab by police no matter who the f u c k I n g hell is he but as per this case till now we've not heard police arrest any of them pls the Ghana authority should do something urgent.

Well if you care to know, they both spent the night in cell at the police headquarters. Always have full import of the story before you comment. Thanks
Re: Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 by wizzzmike: 10:41am On May 20, 2019
newdawn2017:
Ur mother is a bitch. Get away from dis forum u nitwit! undecided

bitch I'm not can fvck up your life you nitwit!!!!!...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) / Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija / Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.