Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React (2001 Views)

Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by itspzpics(m): 4:01am On May 19, 2019
According a video re posted by Rugged man on his page recently, A pastor was seen hitting a lady with a chair tiredlessly while the lady is lying down helplessly.

Meanwhile Rugged man and others nigerians have reacted to this video as they all go against this indecent act.

Watch Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/pastor-hit-lady-with-chair-during-deliverance-rugged-man-and-others-react/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by itspzpics(m): 4:01am On May 19, 2019
Watch The Hilarious Video => HERE

See reactions below

Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by Kingpee2(m): 4:14am On May 19, 2019
Can this pastors too be arrested ?one stupid pastor also gave his members Jik to drink and the stupid ones drank it and died,this is what happens when you decide to be naturally foolish.No wonder Jesus wept ,He must have felt bitter for the generations to come.
Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by Siki355(m): 4:15am On May 19, 2019
The members were even applauding him

Its now clear to me why Jesus wept

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by daddytime(m): 4:20am On May 19, 2019
I've hammered on this more than once.

Most of the Bespoke suit garbed charlatans you see around setting up these churches with some exotic and funny sounding names are all retired mentally deranged fellows.

You know how mad people tend to want to sound spiritual sometimes and the moment they've been able to grasp a few bible quotations and prayer lyrics from the many prayer sessions held on their behalf while they were in their cocoo land, they"d start muttering those lyrics as they walk up and down.

As soon as they get the presence of mind to remember they aren't supposed to be roaming about in their birthday suites they'd go get a grade c okrika monkey coat, find and un-used land to erect some shacks, begin to scream and yell mumbo jumbos including the rubbishes he picked from the many prayer sessions he had been subjected to.

Before you know it, hunger and hardship would have drawn nosey passersby/neighbours to see if they can find an end to their poverty from the stead of this new-to-town educated babalawo while mistaking his bullocky utterances for visions and speaking in tongues.

So-called sanes will begin to troop in to rever an insane one and before you'd say Jack, this kolo man who had migrated from some 5 towns a far and popular known as "akpoto" for his trekking abilities, soon begins to be called "Daddy" by some knuckleheaded nincompoops to the amazement of those who truly know him.

Recovering-mad and ostracised people all over parading as pastors and given all regards/attention by the so-called learned folks.

I thank God for the day I sat myself down and decided I'd need to travel out of Nigeria to go find me some life even though i had set about that through an unconventional means (on foot), but at least we got the job done and couldn't have been happier/thankful for the education, training and experiences which have turned out to truly been worth every lows I encountered on my perilous sojourn in the long run.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by medexico(m): 5:17am On May 19, 2019
Reminds me of that cartoon that year grin

"Pastor, my husband has been possessed by evil spirit"

"I will destroy the world hahahahahaha"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by Richy4(m): 5:22am On May 19, 2019
I can just imagine God looking down on what the sons of men were doing in his name with horror and astonishment written all over him. ...

Even the holyspirt will run away from this barbaric act sad
Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:36am On May 19, 2019
That pastor is a WWE fan. But,

He really need to be arrested because WWE people told us not to try this at home
Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by GistmoreNG: 5:43am On May 19, 2019
cool
Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by Olalan(m): 5:47am On May 19, 2019
I blame the people who can't reason for themselves by sitting down and reading the bible, cause if they do fake pastors won't be able to do many of the thing they do.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by Makz: 6:40am On May 19, 2019
End time pastors. I wonder how people got to follow this one
Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by Religion6: 6:41am On May 19, 2019
Let's ask ourselves these questions;
1) How do you know a pastor?
2) which (pastoring school)Bible school did he attend?
3) Who ordained him a pastor or a priest?
You can't just call any tom dick and harry a pastor just because he has a big banner and few followers.
David was ordained by Saul likewise Elisha by Elijah. A pastor must have a "Daddy" a spiritual father.
Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by KingLennon(m): 6:41am On May 19, 2019
Religion is Africa's biggest problem. Can you imagine? Is that how jesus delivered people?

Fake pastors everywhere grin
Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by chiommy123(f): 6:47am On May 19, 2019
I don't blame those looking for solutions in churches but ask the holy spirit to direct you. Someone said you don't attend a white garment church with clear eyes
Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by Nobody: 7:07am On May 19, 2019
The FOOLISH NIGERIANS deserve every BIT of what they are getting both from the Pastors and Government...

Since it’s now the more EDUCATED NIGERIANS get, the more FOOLISH they become.

How would ANAMBRA STATE allow such despite their acclaimed education, exposure and enlightenment.
Does it mean that many people down there still WALLOW in abject Poverty and Ignorance. , that such would permit such befall them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by Amuocha: 7:33am On May 19, 2019
Exactly how APC's harsh economic policy is affecting the masses angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by Dantedasz(m): 7:52am On May 19, 2019
Watch the lunat1c here. The security agencies are watching him. Are they waiting for some one to die?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAXNNMdceLo
Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by sparog(m): 7:54am On May 19, 2019
Some of these folks parading as pastors are possessed by demons

Yes, they perform miracles and all but the way and manner in which they do it gives them away

Our God is a God of orderliness, he his holy and peaceful in all things, I believe there is no place in the bible where this kinda miracles we're performed
Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by Dantedasz(m): 7:55am On May 19, 2019
More madness from the lunat1c.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdgH7UIhBSU
Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by iTearHerToto: 8:02am On May 19, 2019
Is that not Amaratasha shocked

Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by Dantedasz(m): 8:02am On May 19, 2019
The WWE is scripted and choreography. Why any logical person would do this just boggles the mind. Why anyone would allow a pastor to put them in a choke hold in the name of deliverance is baffling.
Just watch the lunat1c.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQB1cksCxIM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by Dantedasz(m): 8:08am On May 19, 2019
Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:44am On May 19, 2019
grin grin grin

Naso one pastor dey give me blow for belle during one deliverance some years back for Ondo state. It was really painful ehnn. Those years I was still very gullible. When I look back now, it really cracks me up. grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by Nobody: 8:49am On May 19, 2019
Pastor is an ardent WWE fan
Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by dominique(f): 9:09am On May 19, 2019
Dantedasz:
The WWE is scripted and choreography. Why any logical person would do this just boggles the mind. Why anyone would allow a pastor to put them in a choke hold in the name of deliverance is baffling.
Just watch the lunat1c.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQB1cksCxIM

OMG I thought her neck was going to snap at a point. She could have choked to death with the way he continuously gripped her neck and dragged her around like that. Who are the people going to these types of churches sef?

Just seeing it's the same pastor in the OP whacking somebody's spinal cord with chair. Clearly this man is not mentally stable, he deserves to be locked away in a pyschiatric facility.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:05am On May 19, 2019
Randy Orton Pastor
Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by czarina(f): 10:11am On May 19, 2019
All these endtime Christians with no sense
Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by Nobody: 10:22am On May 19, 2019
czarina:
All these endtime Christians with no sense
It appears RAPTURE will take place only in these Countries;
NIGERIA
KENYA
GHANA
ZIMBABWE

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by rusher14: 10:28am On May 19, 2019
Sometimes they slap if you are a witch for Jesus.

No be today.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by BodePolScience: 10:58am On May 19, 2019
As much as I believe in laissez faire or liberalism... I still believe that it's high time govt regulated religious activities.
Though, not like China, Russia, North Korea. etc; Those ones are quite extreme...
Re: Pastor Hit Lady With Chair During Deliverance, Rugged Man And Others React by itspzpics(m): 3:21pm On May 19, 2019
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Would Christian And M.uslim Sit Together In Heaven / Would A Formal Christian Vs Atheist Debate Make Sense In Nigeria/lagos? / London’s First Atheist Church Opens Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.