Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Which Religion They Do In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Religion They Do In Heaven (270 Views)

If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle / How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Religion They Do In Heaven by Johntemmy(m): 9:24am On May 19, 2019
some people like fighting unnecessary both offline and online mostly on social medial.
because of religion differences.
everyone is claiming his or her religion or believe is the best or truth to the extent that some will fight or argue unnecessary which I think is very bad.
please don't misquote me or bash me because of my question just deduce this and get the message instead of my english.I don't want unnecessary fight.
so please which religion do you think is the right one or which religion do you think they do in heaven.
Re: Which Religion They Do In Heaven by orisa37: 9:30am On May 19, 2019
Religion: Born Againism. Government: Born Againcracy.
Re: Which Religion They Do In Heaven by Nobody: 9:39am On May 19, 2019
If u ask meeee, na who I go ask.....

Let's ask those that av bn to heaven before

Re: Which Religion They Do In Heaven by Funaki: 10:02am On May 19, 2019
sherylbakky:
If u ask meeee, na who I go ask.....

Let's ask those that av bn to heaven before

Like Sister Margaret grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A Widow With 3 Kids Receives A Cash Grant Of N20,000 To Boost Her Petty Business / Former Cultists Surrenders To Jesus Christ (pics And Video) / A Word Of Advise For Biodun Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.