Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle (6479 Views)

Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? / Which Religion They Do In Heaven / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by OtemAtum: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
Here is the POWER OF COINCIDENCE at play in football. If something like this happen in religion for just two consecutive times, they will establish it as the miracle, signs and wonders of their god.

Same scoreline in five consecutive games.

Game week 1
Chelsea 3-0 Palace
Liverpool 3-0 Norwich

Game week 2
Liverpool 2-0 Burnley
Chelsea 2-0 Arsenal

Game week 3
Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea

Game week 4
Chelsea 3-0 A.villa
Liverpool 3-0 Leeds

Game week 5
Liverpool 3-0 Palace
Chelsea 3-0 Tottenham

Take for example, rain was about to fall yesterday, a pastor or babalawo says, "this rain will not fall." Next day he said same and it happened so. Some gullible people will worship that pastor or babalawo forever, not remembering that same man later or earlier predicted 20 more and failed woefully. T.B Joshua rode on the luck of COINCIDENCE in his days.

Coincidences are natural, but the religionists will submit themselves to the agents involved forever.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by hupernikao: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
OtemAtum:
Here is the POWER OF COINCIDENCE at play in football. If something like this happen in religion for just two consecutive times, they will establish it as the miracle, signs and wonders of their god.

Game week 1
Chelsea 3-0 Palace
Liverpool 3-0 Norwich

Game week 2
Liverpool 2-0 Burnley
Chelsea 2-0 Arsenal

Game week 3
Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea

Game week 4
Chelsea 3-0 A.villa
Liverpool 3-0 Leeds

Game week 5
Liverpool 3-0 Palace
Chelsea 3-0 Tottenham

Take for example, rain was about to fall yesterday, a pastor or babalawo says, "this rain will not fall." Next day he said same and it happened so. Some gullible people will worship that pastor or babalawo forever, not remembering that same man later or earlier predicted 20 more and failed woefully. T.B Joshua rode on the luck of COINCIDENCE in his days.

Coincidences are natural, but the religionists will submit themselves to the agents involved forever.

When all the knowledge of religion you have had are around jazz and seeking for miracles than knowing God, this is what your heart will ever know. To speak like this showed your background and exposure to the religion you try to criticize. No wonder you got tired of being scammed and assume position of knowing all religion.

Like I have told many in your clothing, learn wide, try understands things well, also don't generalize things, speak only on what you know than using a general umbrella.

In this you expose yourself to have wondered around Miracle seeking, jazz dependable gathering in the name of religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by OtemAtum: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
hupernikao:

When all the knowledge of religion you have had are around jazz and seeking for miracles than knowing God, this is what your heart will ever know. To speak like this showed your background and exposure to the religion you try to criticize. No wonder you got tired of being scammed and assume position of knowing all religion.

Like I have told many in your clothing, learn wide, try understands things well, also don't generalize things, speak only on what you know than using a general umbrella.

In this you expose yourself to have wondered around Miracle seeking, jazz dependable gathering in the name of religion.

This is Otem, a god of knowledge. This write-up is to enlighten your likes. Check out more knowledge from the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY which I am opportune to compile. The book speaks for itself.

6 Likes

Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by hupernikao: 12:33am On Sep 21, 2021
OtemAtum:

This is Otem, a god of knowledge. This write-up is to enlighten your likes. Check out more knowledge from the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY which I am opportune to compile. The book speaks for itself.

Weldone Sir.
Is it the same book that helped you to be making assumptions and generalization beyond what your experience knew?

Your OP is obviously from your functional experiences and it's flawed as your thoughts about religion is inaccurate. Take that to the learning table again.
Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by A001: 5:09am On Sep 21, 2021
hupernikao:

Weldone Sir.
Is it the same book that helped you to be making assumptions and generalization beyond what your experience knew?

Your OP is obviously from your functional experiences and it's flawed as your thoughts about religion is inaccurate. Take that to the learning table again.
A wise person will try to get the book he mentioned above and read it.

I see you don't know much about Otem. (I only know little about him as well, but I have seen enough to rate his book very highly.)

His source for writing the book is Atum, the ancestor of ancient Egyptians that created ancient Egypt, taught them how to build the pyramids and other technologies.

If you consider the facts that ancient Egypt, a cradle of civilization, used to be a superpower in the olden days just like the US is today and that many Greek philosophers, who played key roles in laying the foundations of science and technology, traveled to Egypt for education purpose, then you'll realize Otem or his claims aren't to be taken lightly.

Ancient Egyptians were black people and Africans that called their country Kemet, not Arabs currently occupying it now.

3 Likes

Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by Amatarasha(f): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2021
hupernikao:

shut up your mouth , he stated the fact for u selfish homosapiens to see ,
Take this to ur learning table " no honest person can ever be a pastor "
Using the power of coincidence that comes my way every 6hrs to deceive foolish masses'
u No wHat Curse be on your Punic god !!!
Lastly , It can only take some moments b4 a honest person drops ur ragtag religion " shame on all of u , many eyes are opening

Budaatum the confused soul what have u to say ,
Hellvictorinho still searching for limitations with an empty stomach?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by budaatum: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2021
Amatarasha:

Budaatum the confused soul what have u to say?

You've seen the soul of buda? How confused was it? Tell me please because I've never seen the soul of buda.

Oh, and religious people who reason as Otem describes are lucky people I guess, because I don't think any God apart from the football god would care what the scores of football matches are.

I've added the image in case you need to bow down and worship.

Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by hupernikao: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2021
Amatarasha:
Using the power of coincidence that comes my way every 6hrs to deceive foolish masses'
Lastly , It can only take some moments b4 a honest person drops ur ragtag religion " shame on all of u , many eyes are opening

Pèlé, is like you have been struggling and troubled with things of late. It's obvious in your utterance.

Your case here isn't even what is being discuss but how to discuss among normal people. That is what you need to focus on now or get help.
Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by hupernikao: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2021
A001:

I see you don't know much about Otem. (I only know little about him as well, but I have seen enough to rate his book very highly.)

His source for writing the book is Atum, the ancestor of ancient Egyptians that created ancient Egypt, taught them how to build the pyramids and other technologies.

If you consider the facts that ancient Egypt, a cradle of civilization, used to be a superpower in the olden days just like the US is today and that many Greek philosophers, who played key roles in laying the foundations of science and technology, traveled to Egypt for education purpose, then you'll realize Otem or his claims aren't to be taken lightly.

Ancient Egyptians were black people and Africans that called their country Kemet, not Arabs currently occupying it now.

How does this applies to the current discuss? Are we discussing Otem or Atum here? Is this how you have been learning? To go and be searching for books because someone boasted about it? Bro?

Please try read the OP again and stay on the point, you have allowed the deliberate deviation of the post writer to carry you away from the focus of discussion here.

Please do read the OP and let your comment stay on course.
Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by A001: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2021
hupernikao:

How does this applies to the current discuss? Are we discussing Otem or Atum here? Is this how you have been learning? To go and be searching for books because someone boasted about it? Bro?

Please try read the OP again and stay on the point, you have allowed the deliberate deviation of the post writer to carry you away from the focus of discussion here.

Please do read the OP and let your comment stay on course.
The book is very much related to the OP.

This is because the author did a detailed analysis of the concept of coincidence in the book.

Coincidence is the central idea of the post, and in the literature, he gave what can be called a scientific model explaining how prayers (wished) are sometimes answered through the power of coincidence, a force of nature.

I find the model, which is based on the concept of interference (constructive and destructive interference) in Physics, fascinating.

The work is simply a masterpiece.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by hupernikao: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2021
A001:

The book is very much related to the OP.

This is because the author did a detailed analysis of the concept of coincidence in the book.

Coincidence is the central idea of the post, and in the literature, he gave what can be called a scientific model explaining how prayers (wished) are sometimes answered by the power of coincidence, a force of nature.

I find the model, which is based on the concept of interference (constructive and destructive interference) in Physics, fascinating.

The work is simply a masterpiece.

Does the book also assumed that all religion take coincidence as miracles? Does the book make silly assumptions as seen in the OP?

Like I said focus on the OP not a book that doesn't solve the OP.
Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by A001: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
hupernikao:

Does the book also assumed that all religion take coincidence as miracles? Does the book make silly assumptions as seen in the OP?

Like I said focus on the OP not a book that doesn't solve the OP.
The answers to your questions have already been provided in the book.

If interested, get it and educate yourself.

But if reading is a problem for you, then I can't help you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by budaatum: 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
hupernikao:

Actually, you'd need to have some knowledge of Otem and Atum to understand what Otem writes. You'd definitely need some reading of Otem's writings to understand Otem, but I guess he's not writing for the understanding of the far too lazy to do research.

Anyone who studied for a degree would know learning involves "searching" books your lecturer boasted about. If you don't do the research, which is what it is, you'd need to pay someone to write your dissertation.

2 Likes

Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by hupernikao: 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
budaatum:

Actually, you'd need to have some knowledge of Otem and Atum to understand what Otem writes. You'd definitely need some reading of Otem's writings to understand Otem, but I guess he's not writing for the understanding of the far too lazy to do research.

Anyone who studied for a degree would know learning involves "searching" books your lecturer boasted about. If you don't do the research, which is what it is, you'd need to pay someone to write your dissertation.

It's the lowest form of intelligence to always assume you know more than others and think you are far learned than others who you have never met them before.

Likewise is a deception of arrogance to think you are actually making a point by speaking or thinking you know what you don't even have an idea about. What have you read in this life that you are speaking about reading and research. Otem kó, you Item ní.

Internet má try o. Giving voice to the voiceless.

2 Likes

Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by Amatarasha(f): 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
budaatum:

You've seen the soul of buda? How confused was it? Tell me please because I've never seen the soul of buda.

Oh, and religious people who reason as Otem describes are lucky people I guess, because I don't think any God apart from the football god would care what the scores of football matches are.

I've added the image in case you need to bow down and worship.
Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
I have seen ur soul the same way I saw last night's episode of models . budaatum you are very confused

confused words of u like right now
#1 saying foolish religious ones who are deceived by the tricks of coincidence are lucky

#2 You dont fvccking care what scoreline or what otem talks about , n you count ur soul amongst wisefellows hellvictorinho or kobojunkie are wiser

#3 saying maradona is a god of football is madness dear budaatum

Your confusion is affecting me , pls on which side are u ?
Are you for Growing lights or for diming lights?
Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by Amatarasha(f): 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
hupernikao:

Pèlé, is like you have been struggling and troubled with things of late. It's obvious in your utterance.

Your case here isn't even what is being discuss but how to discuss among normal people. That is what you need to focus on now or get help.

Akuya , do you know me ? Listen where ur wisdom ends that's were mine stupidity begins ,
That I chose to be rude to u doesn't make you wiser than I am OK,
As I see you , as selfish as you are , u must be a wicked opportunist
Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by Amatarasha(f): 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
A001:

the guy is damn dull let him be , he might be one of the ogbanje / witch hunters
Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by hupernikao: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
Amatarasha:
Akuya , do you know me ? Listen where ur wisdom ends that's were mine stupidity begins ,
That I chose to be rude to u doesn't make you wiser than I am OK,
As I see you , as selfish as you are , u must be a wicked opportunist

grin Pèlé, you will surely survive this. It will only take time.
Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by Amatarasha(f): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
hupernikao:

It's the lowest form of intelligence to always assume you know more than others and think you are far learned than others who you have never met them before.

Likewise is a deception of arrogance to think you are actually making a point by speaking or thinking you know what you don't even have an idea about. What have you read in this life that you are speaking about reading and research. Otem kó, you Item ní.

once more shut up ! Which nonsense book have u read , bible and dictionary na book?
I guess u are a theologist
I define u guys as the scienctific wing of d dull movement called Christianity ,
#1 you confuse the market fools on the omni-science knowledge of jehovah-jireh
#2 you talk like brain-palsied parrot as you discuss how ur god created stars ,moon and sun that moves around earth
#3 You selfish opportunists will call anyone who asked u simple question like" If Adam and eve are d first humans who created dinosaurs? " possessed by belzebuul
#4 Empty scientists who always hide at d word mysteries to cover their total ignorance and universal foolishness
Y is earth round ? Mystery
Who gave birth to Jehovah ? Mystery
Pls uncle explain Trinity ? Mystery
Y is Jehovah so dumb? Mystery

As 4 u Budaatum this is the first time you made sense , for this your sins are forgiven you oldling!
Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by Amatarasha(f): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
hupernikao:

grin Pèlé, you will surely survive this. It will only take time.
iya é e pélé , abeg talk to the hands Mr wiseman lolz grin grin grin
Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by budaatum: 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
Glad to know you have interest in watching my soul.

I'd suggest you go read some of buda's writings however, because its very obvious that my soul you think you've been seeing has blinded you from comprehending what buda writes, and that's if you have the sight to read it, which you very obviously haven't, because if you had read buda you'd know buda does not do side.

Amatarasha:
Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
I have seen ur soul the same way I saw last night's episode of models . budaatum you are very confused

confused words of u like right now
#1 saying foolish religious ones who are deceived by the tricks of coincidence are lucky

#2 You dont fvccking care what scoreline or what otem talks about , n you count ur soul amongst wisefellows hellvictorinho or kobojunkie are wiser

#3 saying maradona is a god of football is madness dear budaatum

Your confusion is affecting me , pls on which side are u ?
Are you for Growing lights or for diming lights?
Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by budaatum: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
hupernikao:

Poor you.
Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by budaatum: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
A001:

You do Egypt a disservice. The Israelites learnt about God from Egypt, according to the Torah. If Egyptians hadn't taught Moses to read and write no one would even have heard of him, and Christ wouldn't have known to say "it is written" if he too hadn't gone to school in Egypt, just like some here who can't bother to read. If they bother to read they'd understand why it is written that "out of Egypt I called my Son", and then might they start to wonder what "my Son" actually means.

https://www.nairaland.com/5232179/monotheism-lord-gods

1 Like

Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
Amatarasha:

What are you celebrating?

That I may die tomorrow?
Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by hupernikao: 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
Amatarasha:
once more shut up ! Which nonsense book have u read , bible and dictionary na book?
I define u guys as the scienctific wing of d dull movement called Christianity ,
#2 you talk like brain-palsied parrot as you discuss how ur god created stars ,moon and sun that moves around earth
#3 You selfish opportunists will call anyone who asked u simple question like" If Adam and eve are d first humans who created dinosaurs? " possessed by belzebuul
#4 Empty scientists who always hide at d word mysteries to cover their total ignorance and universal foolishness

As 4 u Budaatum this is the first time you made sense , for this your sins are forgiven you oldling!

Is this an online attitude or this is how you are?

You aren't communicating but just typing alphabets.

You summed an embodiment of all that could be wrong with someone who can't discuss reasonably. Why are you tensed? Why are you agitated? If you are troubled, why not seek help in those place you find knowledge.

The people who will discuss with you face to face have to really try to deal with attitude issue rather than the discussion at hand.

Don't you have people around you to help you kill this strange attitude? Or you have showcase same to them and got them tired.

I beg of you, go and learn how to relate with people even if you don't share the same opinion or ideas. Your display here is very short of someone to have a discussion with.

Please help yourself.
Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by BigCowH0rn: 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
Amatarasha:

Lol grin grin grin
Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by triplechoice(m): 11:12am On Sep 22, 2021
OtemAtum:

Game week 1
Chelsea 3-0 Palace
Liverpool 3-0 Norwich

Game week 2
Liverpool 2-0 Burnley
Chelsea 2-0 Arsenal

Game week 3
Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea

Game week 4
Chelsea 3-0 A.villa
Liverpool 3-0 Leeds

Game week 5
Liverpool 3-0 Palace
Chelsea 3-0 Tottenham

What is the power of coincidence?

How exactly does it work to cause Chelsea and Liverpool to have the same pattern of results in the first few weeks of the English football season?
Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by OtemAtum: 6:13am On Sep 23, 2021
hupernikao:

Weldone Sir.

What makes you think that they are mere assumptions? This is a book that has vividly exposed the lies of all religions and has revealed the spiritual cage of your god Jehovah, the Muslim god Allah and other gods of religion and there is no god here or anywhere that can contest it. Check for facts in the book and be enlightened.

1 Like

Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by OtemAtum: 6:17am On Sep 23, 2021
triplechoice:

What is the power of coincidence?

How exactly does it work to cause Chelsea and Liverpool to have the same pattern of results in the first few weeks of the English football season?
Power of Coincidence is already intertwined into nature at the beginning of existence. It's a kind of 'whatever will be will be.' But the religionists think that things that be are because of their prayers, not knowing that they must just be, with or without their prayers. If someone is to survive cancer, with or without prayers, he will survive it, but the religionists will pray over all cancer cases and then maybe one out of 40 patients will survive it and they think that it is their prayers that worked. They are not aware that some irreligious people have survived it too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by triplechoice(m): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
OtemAtum:

Power of Coincidence is already intertwined into nature at the beginning of existence. It's a kind of 'whatever will be will be.' But the religionists think that things that be are because of their prayers, not knowing that they must just be, with or without their prayers. If someone is to survive cancer, with or without prayers, he will survive it, but the religionists will pray over all cancer cases and then maybe one out of 40 patients will survive it and they think that it is their prayers that worked. They are not aware that some irreligious people have survived it too.

You have not answered the questions I asked.

What is the power of coincidence or define it.
How exactly does it work to cause miracles or the pattern of results you listed?

Your reply does not make any sense to me.

I can as well say that the power of abracadabra is the reason miracles happens.

And just as you have written above, I could also say the power of abracadabra is intertwined in nature and then go on to write the same meaningless sentences which doesn't explain anything.

How does the power of coincidence work since you say it is responsible for those patterns observed?

1 Like

Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by hupernikao: 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
OtemAtum:
What makes you think that they are mere assumptions? This is a book that has vividly exposed the lies of all religions and has revealed the spiritual cage of your god Jehovah, the Muslim god Allah and other gods of religion and there is no god here or anywhere that can contest it. Check for facts in the book and be enlightened.

Ekú isé
Re: If This Happened In Religion, They Will Call It Jazz Or Miracle by OtemAtum: 2:13am On Sep 24, 2021
triplechoice:

You have not answered the questions I asked.

What is the power of coincidence or define it.
How exactly does it work to cause miracles or the pattern of results you listed?

Your reply does not make any sense to me.

I can as well say that the power of abracadabra is the reason miracles happens.

And just as you have written above, I could also say the power of abracadabra is intertwined in nature and then go on to write the same meaningless sentences which doesn't explain anything.

How does the power of coincidence work since you say it is responsible for those patterns observed?

The power of Coincidence is a natural power. It is not a power you and I possess. It is like asking me how the power of nature works.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Jesus - Ufo Connection / All atheists worship and rever God / The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.