Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Your Opinion Is Needed, Is It Possible To Make A Full-time Living With Teaching? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Opinion Is Needed, Is It Possible To Make A Full-time Living With Teaching? (251 Views)

Is It Possible To Get My Money Back? / Start Uber/Bolt As A Side Hustle Or Get A Piece Of Land : Your Opinion Please / What Business Can I Combine With Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinion Is Needed, Is It Possible To Make A Full-time Living With Teaching? by mark8inginsider(m): 6:03pm On May 19, 2019
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you have ever managed to make a full-time living with just teaching?

Not exactly the conventional way of teaching in a classroom. I mean like turning everything you know into an audio, video or a document, and uploading it online on a small cheap mini website for sale.

I am really struggling to learn more about this and I don't have a lot of money to spend on a private tutor

I have a Baby on the way and I have only 8 months to either make something big out of this or quit and look for something else

I know a friend of my friend who is very successful in IM willing to mentor me (for a nice fee). After my woman told me about the baby on the way, I decided that it's time to kick this into high gear.

Some days ago I just started reading AchieveMethod Guide ( the link in my signature )

It looks promising but I really want other people's feedback to assure me I'm on the right path

Have you red the complete guide, or what do think? Is it good to follow the step in the guide to start making my teaching materials available online?

(1) (Reply)

How To Live A Purpose-driven Life / Discovering Your True Purpose ( The Secret To Becoming Truly Successful ) / Why I Cherish Personal Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.