Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU (22080 Views)

Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 / Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) / Gov. Fayose Commissions 19 Internal Roads In Rivers(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by lereinter(m): 10:13pm On May 19, 2019
Nice
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by jaytee01(m): 10:19pm On May 19, 2019
Bolustical:
Ibom Air had been commissioned before the general election but it is not yet operational. grin

Another white elephant project.

Akwa Ibom has one of the highest rate of unemployment in the country yet to invest in an airline is what the governor seems best.

How many jobs will an airline create?

How many people in Akwa Ibom travel by air?
Hmmmm.......sifia pains!
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by BuhariAdvocate: 10:27pm On May 19, 2019
Can you just tell me why you harboring thief? Udom don't know you .Lagos is not Nigeria but a state in a country with landslides of achievements Lagos state recorded over some years back .your awka ibom is a toilet in one area in Lagos
maybachmusic:

Yea

Same way bayelsa and delta commission

Cause they receive tiny allocation abi

undecided

Or is the uncompleted bus stop and flyover ambode built that buhari flew from abuja to commission
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 19, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Can you just tell me why you harboring thief? Udom don't know you .Lagos is not Nigeria but a state in a country with landslides of achievements Lagos state recorded over some years back .your awka ibom is a toilet in one area in Lagos

Lagos might be a massive slum

But the word akwa Ibom and toilet don't match

Try ibadan

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:59pm On May 19, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
All these projects should be what a local chairman to execute without even borrow money from anywhere with huge amounts akwa ibom receive from federal government every month.
I swear! Nigeria is doomed
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by NSK4U(m): 11:26pm On May 19, 2019
those with substance hardly talk let alone rant...

APC rulers should learn from PDP leaders

go to South East and south South, S.west and entire northern PDP states, the difference is amazingly clear.

God bless PDP
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by colestephan86: 11:37pm On May 19, 2019
maybachmusic:

Military Barracks Ibagwa

85 Flats for Soldiers

Source:

Official Facebook Page of the Akwa Ibom State Government

Front-page pls
These governors are just wasting land, with these shitty bungalows they build upandan
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by namiji2598: 11:43pm On May 19, 2019
abeg stop lying it's only three blocks, that's my barrack, my own current location, he commissions only three blocks

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by namiji2598: 11:45pm On May 19, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
This man just de break record

Presidential material
the thing self na lie, he commissions only three blocks, that's the place I stay, I am currently in that barrack
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by namiji2598: 11:46pm On May 19, 2019
maybachmusic:

yea

does not talk much

grin

Source

https://web.facebook.com/pages/Akwa-Ibom-State-Government-House/319241101506828

Lalasticlala
this man no dey walk jare, yesterday he comes to ibagwa army barrack, and commissions three blocks, and here is the news they says it's 85 blocks, akpabio is the man we loved,
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by namiji2598: 11:48pm On May 19, 2019
maybachmusic:

Military Barracks Ibagwa

85 Flats for Soldiers

Source:

Front-page pls
it's only 3 blocks sir, pls let's stop confusing our youth, that's my barrack, I was there, am currently there, it's a big fat lie, he commissions only three blocks

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by namiji2598: 11:49pm On May 19, 2019
colestephan86:

These governors are just wasting land, with these shitty bungalows they build upandan
the thing self na lie, he commissions only three blocks, that's the place I stay, I am currently in that barrack

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by namiji2598: 11:51pm On May 19, 2019
maybachmusic:

Military Barracks Ibagwa

85 Flats for Soldiers

Source:

Front-page pls
if u can check ur pictures very well self, u will see it's only three blocks that are newly renovated

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by namiji2598: 11:51pm On May 19, 2019
NSK4U:
those with substance hardly talk let alone rant...

APC rulers should learn from PDP leaders

go to South East and south South, S.west and entire northern PDP states, the difference is amazingly clear.

God bless PDP
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by namiji2598: 11:53pm On May 19, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
I swear! Nigeria is doomed
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by Judybash93(m): 1:02am On May 20, 2019
maybachmusic:
Then proceeded to commission the Internal Roads ( 6Km) at ( Akwa Ibom State University)

Formerly a college of Agriculture

AKSU

wink

The sky is quite beautiful
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by phantom24: 1:11am On May 20, 2019
dnt be deceived udom is a disapointment. those things u see are just for print media. akwa ibom has been aback by his administration
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by 9jaRealist: 6:06am On May 20, 2019
Frankly, those military quarters are crap... embarassed
>
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by CioAngels(f): 6:23am On May 20, 2019
This is beautiful governor Udom. Please, also remember the wives of slain soldiers who are immediately thrown out the barracks as soon their husband are killed. Through this channel i pleaded with the first ladies to think about this because the money they also stealing will allow them think of the widows whose husbands are killed. Specifically called on Mrs Baba Buhari, but she does in her own case is to enrich the in Abuja as every she does is for Abuja based women and children of the already rich people, yet, she says has passion for children, youth and women only in Abuja. What deceit. I wonder why she thinks people don't know she is also anti-poor or is it only Abuja we have in Nigeria?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by Johnnyessence(m): 6:24am On May 20, 2019
Bolustical:
Ibom Air had been commissioned before the general election but it is not yet operational. grin

Another white elephant project.

Akwa Ibom has one of the highest rate of unemployment in the country yet to invest in an airline is what the governor seems best.

How many jobs will an airline create?

How many people in Akwa Ibom travel by air?
you are ignorant of what you are talking about here , udom tried in his 4 years in government. Infact he's a presidential material . He employed workers in his ibom Air firm. You just have to visit akwa ibom and see the level of work been done by udom Emmanuel. Already he retired godfathers in his state. He's a grassroots politician that people love. You better faced your Tinubu that never allow good work from Ambode to continue. Tinubu asslicker, continue your rant.

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by Johnnyessence(m): 6:30am On May 20, 2019
namiji2598:
it's only 3 blocks sir, pls let's stop confusing our youth, that's my barrack, I was there, am currently there, it's a big fat lie, he commissions only three blocks
lol 1 block niiii. Post your own picture, let's see it.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by Bluehill1051: 7:11am On May 20, 2019
Johnnyessence:
He is not lying.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by ImaIma1(f): 7:43am On May 20, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
All these projects should be what a local chairman to execute without even borrow money from anywhere with huge amounts akwa ibom receive from federal government every month.

How many roads and projects has the local govt chairman in your state completed?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by Johnnyessence(m): 7:45am On May 20, 2019
Bluehill1051:
He is not lying.
really, he's lieing jare.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by cardoctor(m): 7:51am On May 20, 2019
Soldier go, soldier come, barrack remain the same.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by namiji2598: 12:34pm On May 20, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I am at work, but I will snap the pix, complete view of it soon enough, but if u can view those pix very clearly u can see it's only three blocks that are new
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by BlackfireX: 12:47pm On May 20, 2019
greatefa1011:

What's your name sir?

Udom Emmanuel and what is yours?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by BlackfireX: 12:51pm On May 20, 2019
Anigreat:

shocked

I am a Frustrated soul

I will forever and ever ever be this man's sychophant even in my next life.

Lobatan
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU by namiji2598: 1:34pm On May 20, 2019
Johnnyessence:
count the blue roof building, they are the newly renovated once, the onces that are in red are the old building that he only selected three and renovate them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima / Buhari Writes Senate, Seeks Amendment Of PIA / Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.