Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" (36601 Views)

Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands / MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds / Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by lookgoodingguy: 6:04am On May 20, 2019
Sparro:

Madam, which of the ten commandments can you boast of observing faithfully? It is your type that defines hypocrisy. You come out to say holy and do unholy things behind close doors

Just say its difficult for you to keep to any of the commandments. How you know what she does behind closed doors from through an NL comment is a mystery. BTW, the person you quoted is a Muslim.
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by Nobody: 6:14am On May 20, 2019
lookgoodingguy:

Just say its difficult for you to keep to any of the commandments. How you know what she does behind closed doors from through an NL comment is a mystery. BTW, the person you quoted is a Muslim.
I am human here on earth, living among human beings. It shouldn't be hard for me to deduce that human beings have gone bonkers. The height of hypocrisy is acting holy and expecting other people to be like you. A wise person will not bother about the actions of others so long as it does not affect them in any way
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by DWJOBScom(m): 6:14am On May 20, 2019
Wait till he comes home from the vultures with a disease and rubs it on you
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by lookgoodingguy: 6:18am On May 20, 2019
[quote author=Sparro post=78544228]
I am human here on earth, living among human beings. It shouldn't be hard for me to deduce that human beings have gone bonkers. The height of hypocrisy is acting holy and expecting other people to be like you. A wise person will not bother about the actions of others so long as it does not affect them in any way[/quote]

Your comment i quoted contradicts the bolded

1 Like

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by deltateam: 6:18am On May 20, 2019
SageMK:
She's indirectly saying two shìtty things —

1. Married women should tolerate cheating.

2. They should upgrade their dressing sense to compete with the sidechick. Seriously who ordained this foól? grin

She's crazy and has no one to tell her that. Infidelity is bad in marriage. What if the side chick infects your husband, you will be eating her remnants too.
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by Emyjeze(m): 6:22am On May 20, 2019
Nice advice....... But i will only follow suit if i was an afonja, since its coming from one.

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by crackhouse(m): 6:26am On May 20, 2019
Wonder what a woman is doing on the pulpit...even the bible condemned it...
People are not guided by the holy spirit again these days. They just say what they like to whoever they want to....
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by tstx(m): 6:37am On May 20, 2019
HEFAIROHLUWA:
I questioned a lot of things in the bible even argued with an elderly man about this topic of them not allowed to speak thinking it was not fair and wrong but something recently happened that proved me wrong and the man was right. I realize that the bible was right about them not speaking, funny enough it had scientific backing. Its about their nature! #women.
What happened? I'm all ears....
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by Ayotemide(f): 6:37am On May 20, 2019
SageMK:

2. They should upgrade their dressing sense to compete with the sidechick. Seriously who ordained this foól? grin

I won't call her a fool, I think she speaks from the generation of women that endure everything. Fortunately, I don't belong to that generation.

I stopped listening to her when she in a Message said men with one Job where not Men enough; Work and money pressure is already at peak levels on the male-folk, why worsen it?!

3 Likes

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by ecclize: 6:40am On May 20, 2019
This woman and heresy teaching are like 5 and 6
no wonder the bible the not approve of female pastor
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by Nukilia: 6:46am On May 20, 2019
Ayotemide:

I won't call her a foll, I think she speaks from the generation of women that endure everything. Fortunately, I don't belong to that generation.
I stopped listening to her when she in a Message said men with one Job where not Men enough; Work and money pressure is already at peak levels on the male-folk, why worsen it?!

Glad you can discern messages meant to confuse people. I think the woman needs prayers and mentoring before things get out of hands..
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by netflicks(m): 6:56am On May 20, 2019
lookgoodingguy:

What if the side chick end up giving her the beating of her life? Just as cococandy said, some of you add too much importance to yourselves. I don't know why some men think that any woman with a working brain should go fighting another woman because she wants to replace one thing that probably told the side chick he's single.

Lol... I never said it can't go the other way...
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by buzorcharles(m): 7:08am On May 20, 2019
SageMK:

You are senseless. So u advice they go and fight side chick. Mumu
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by Lush100(m): 7:13am On May 20, 2019
Yankee101:
The truth is men will ALWAYS cheat as long as it's a one wife or even 4 wives setting.

The best way a man returns to his senses is for you to up your game

In the North, a woman in polygamy cooks the best dishes, wears her best dress and perfumes her room with arabian scents and washes well on the days it is her turn. She fights if her turn is skipped. That's why you see Hausa fulani women wearing gold indoors or under her hijabi and you begin to wonder. Our women in one wife homes no send. When the woman begins to not send (and especially during childbirth/pregnancy) is when the man begins to look outside. Let the things that attracted him not disappear cos you're now married
no sir, men will not always cheat.
it's fallacy to say men will "ALWAYS" cheat.
i know lot of men who do not cheat neither do i cheat too.
You can say a lot of men cheat.
Enjoy the rest of your day sir.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by Glycosunde: 7:13am On May 20, 2019
Some people usually give advice to others they will never think of following themselves. Will she act unbothered if her husband was strafing someone else. Abeg make she shut up n face her $1000 seed business.

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by victorian(f): 7:13am On May 20, 2019
I didn't want to say anything before, just read and move on. But the reasoning of peeps here, especially men makes me wonder and I ask, do u guys purposely cheat so that the wife will stalk the side chic and possibly beat her to death? Thereby the wife landing herself in jail?
Or you men purposely cheat so that the wife can stab u to death cheesy , so u stop cheating once and for all. Then still land herself in jail, in fact death penalty.

God helps the woman if after beating the side chick, say the side chick no die by just pushing her and her head hits a table and she dies, then the wife will be sentenced to death by the law or she can keep running and hiding all her life till the law catches up with her. So I wonder what goes on in the minds of men here saying trash that wives shouldn't listen to the Reverend?
There are so many cases of wives in jail injuring their husbands or side chicks, while some are on death penalty. So for God sakes. What kind of killer husbands do we have these days? sad

3 Likes

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by luminouz(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2019
Ayotemide:

I won't call her a foll, I think she speaks from the generation of women that endure everything. Fortunately, I don't belong to that generation.

DM me for a kiss everyday,for the rest of this year!!! kiss

Men are dying off cuz of what you just mentioned, is it even easy to get the ONE job Now we must have 6?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by Brightdude007: 7:21am On May 20, 2019
A sharp lady might see this as a golden opportunity n go after the preacher's husband she has been eyeing since

1 Like

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by Ugosample(m): 7:32am On May 20, 2019
spongeisback:
Nigerian women need to stop tolerating cheating men. No cheating man will take half the things they dish out to their spouse. An Idiot I know that cheats on his wife with everything that moves said if his wife cheats he would kill her, but this monster have been cheating on his wife even to the extent of impregnating different women.

Ah shocked

you don't mean it lipsrsealed

ImpregWhat?
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by doyinbaby(f): 7:33am On May 20, 2019
[quote author=SmellingAnus post=78542502] when you act bothered, will it stop the man from cheating or it will help you to develop BP undecided[/quote)
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by Kay25(m): 7:34am On May 20, 2019
[quote author=SageMK post=78537362]She's indirectly saying two shìtty things —

your mother ordained her indirectly your mother is a fool too ..Can't u think before u write?a bi ur phone dey write u no shithole pikin
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by ImaIma1(f): 7:34am On May 20, 2019
doyinbaby:
Married women please bother about infections o....don't allow a promiscuous husband infect with HIV or gonorrhoea from side chick o

That is the most irritating and annoying part. A foolish man will sleep around without any care or value for his own life and now extend that carelessness and stupidity to his wife. Useless men littered all around
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by miltonchux(m): 7:36am On May 20, 2019
SageMK:

Hey man, why call some one mother a fool. That is disrespectful and shows you lack proper home training.
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by Ugosample(m): 7:44am On May 20, 2019
King44:
married men who loves their wives but found of cheating does it for fun of what it is, when push comes to shove that is when your would know they don't joke with their wives

Only the stupid among men would cheat on their wives to the extent their wives would start feeling the impact

my advice if your husband is found of cheating but he loves you till death, see you better don't break up you family, kill your self or disturb the peace in your life and family cos if you do you are indirectly preparing the way for side chicks to take over your position and your family, just wrap a pack or two packets of condom in his box and put him in prayers also reason with him nicely once a while, shikene don't kill ur sef

Also don't forget to always dress smashing and be at your best so that his conscience won't let him rest, even if you know the side chicks look down on them like flies and live your life to it fullest

A married man cheating BRAZENLY continuously does not love his wife

He is only still interested in the relationship

there are two different things

1 Like

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by afribabe: 7:55am On May 20, 2019
vickayo:
@Gistvic.com

"Act Unbothered, The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant" - Funke Felix-Adejumo Advises Married Women Who Gets Cheated

Popular Reverend, Funke Felix-Adejumo gives a strong advise to married women as she says they should act unbothered and dress well to their husband side chick. Gistvic Reports.

Funke also said they should not fight the side chick because she is eating her remnant.

She said:

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/act-unbothered-side-chick-is-eating.html
so that she will kuku finish it abi? It's my remnant, I agree but leave it alone for me. I never said I was done. I can keep it in the freezer and microwave it later. Thank you.
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by peteruuu(m): 7:56am On May 20, 2019
obailala:

I'm just curious, what other advice would you guys have preferred the female pastor to give?... I suppose you would have been happier if she advised women to go and fight or pour acid on the side chicks right?... 9r maybe the women should just divorce the cheating husband?
No sir. What happens to prayers and counselling? What happens to repentance?
As a so-called pastor, she ought to advice and counsel them on how the husbands will repent and stay faithful. Jesus Christ never taught us like This!
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by afribabe: 8:00am On May 20, 2019
netflicks:
If u like don't beat a hell out of the side chick and reclaim your husband stay there and be listening to stupid advice until your husband kicks u out of the house and replace u with his side chick cheesy
beat a side chick me? For what? I'll rather beat the man because, I know and deal with him alone. The side chick is his business and he is my business. I deal with my business such that my business will deal with his business himself.

1 Like

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by obailala(m): 8:00am On May 20, 2019
dominique:

Why can't she preach against adultery entirely? For her to be advising women on how to handle side chicks shows she is indirectly endorsing adultery which contravenes one of the 10 commandments.
When Jesus Christ advised that if you're slapped on the left cheek, instead of retaliating, you should turn the right cheek; going by your above logic, can we all now conclude that Jesus was indirectly ENDORSING violence? How on earth do people come up with all these bizarre interpretations and conclusions?

Who doesn't already know that adultery is wrong?... She was advising on what to do after discovering adultery and here you are, saying she endorses adultery. This one tire me!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Fulani Herdsmen: Apostle Johnson Suleman Blows Hot / My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.