Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,390 members, 7,853,744 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" (36564 Views)

Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands / MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds / Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by Fourwinds: 3:37am On May 20, 2019
King44:
married men who loves their wives but found of cheating does it for fun of what it is, when push comes to shove that is when your would know they don't joke with their wives

Only the stupid among men would cheat on their wives to the extent their wives would start feeling the impact

my advice if your husband is found of cheating but he loves you till death, see you better don't break up you family, kill your self or disturb the peace in your life and family cos if you do you are indirectly preparing the way for side chicks to take over your position and your family, just wrap a pack or two packets of condom in his box and put him in prayers also reason with him nicely once a while, shikene don't kill ur sef

Also don't forget to always dress smashing and be at your best so that his conscience won't let him rest, even if you know the side chicks look down on them like flies and live your life to it fullest
just take a look at your nonsense advice.... What happens to discipline? If you are not discipline it means you are lose

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by Fourwinds: 3:41am On May 20, 2019
obailala:

I'm just curious, what other advice would you guys have preferred the female pastor to give?... I suppose you would have been happier if she advised women to go and fight or pour acid on the side chicks right?... 9r maybe the women should just divorce the cheating husband?

>Act unbothered when the side chick brings an illegimate child to their home due to her husband promiscuity.

and a smart and scheming side chick can take over the man, turning the wife into obscure, hidden, first wife.

And aside this a married woman supposed be worried if her husby dey play outside cos HIV is real.
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by blank(f): 3:59am On May 20, 2019
I used to have so much respect for this woman. But lately, I have started rethinking.

1 Like

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by cococandy(f): 4:03am On May 20, 2019
disgruntled about all the foolishness that passes as acceptable behavior because of the gender of the offender. You’re damn right

iNeedACar:

You always sound like a disgruntled woman. What exactly is your point?

7 Likes

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:05am On May 20, 2019
grin christainity is a scam
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by Martinez39(m): 4:11am On May 20, 2019
cococandy:
Will this same woman tell men to act unbothered that the side dude is only eating his remnant? I detest women like this. Foot soldiers of misogyny
Lol. Misogyny is hatred and contempt for women. She doesn't necessarily hate women. Let's call it sexism. It's similar to when no one does anything if a woman is physically assaulting man in public but if a man happened to be the one assaulting a woman, the whole street will be on fire.

Her idea on this issue is not sensible. I feel that if a woman, after marriage, stops taking care of her appearance, the husband should, first of all, take to her about it.
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by Springsdy456958(m): 4:17am On May 20, 2019
doyinbaby:
Married women please bother about infections o....don't allow a promiscuous husband infect with HIV or gonorrhoea from side chick o
sad
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by Holluwasehun: 4:18am On May 20, 2019
You can make constructive point if you have one without insulting. If she a fool she wouldn't be where she is today to the glory of God. Somebody took an extraction from her sermon you haven't even seen the message but quick to call a mother, a grandmother and a woman God a fool someone God using both home and abroad while you the wise is here on nairaland everytime

SageMK:
She's indirectly saying t awo shìtty things —

1. Married women should tolerate cheating.

2. They should upgrade their dressing sense to compete with the sidechick. Seriously who ordained this foól? grin

2 Likes

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by Oweku: 4:31am On May 20, 2019
get paid for viewing adverts on this website...
click o my signature below
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by Derinhenz: 4:56am On May 20, 2019
This woman needs to be shot from the congregation

Always spewing trash effortlessly
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by Chigold101(m): 4:57am On May 20, 2019
Jayslicky:
>Act unbothered when the husband can infect her with some deadly STI.

>Act unbothered when her husband attention, love and money will be shared between her and the side chick.

>Act unbothered when the side chick brings an illegimate child to their home due to her husband promiscuity.

Only a woman who doesn't love her husband and doesn't care about her family will allow such a thing.
whats your advice to the woman?
I mean your own advice
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by Chigold101(m): 4:59am On May 20, 2019
SageMK:
She's indirectly saying two shìtty things —

2. They should upgrade their dressing sense to compete with the sidechick. Seriously who ordained this foól? grin

so what are you advising the woman to do?
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:02am On May 20, 2019
This is a woman who should use her position to preach ''sense'', why are some women so foolish? Who did this to us? If she's got nothing good to preach, why not simply shut the phuck up? A married woman should not bother about her husband cheating, till he infects her with HIV, impregnates different ladies outside, abandons the wife, due to emotional attachments outside, etc, a stupid assertion from probably, an old prostitutttee. I hate to see nonscence!
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by Chigold101(m): 5:03am On May 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
The sidechic becomes the problem as usual, and not the husband. Why not put on the dress to pepper your husband, not the sidechick. Most sidechicks don't even know the wives of their sugardaddies.
if your husband has a side chick, instead of drama, tell him to make it official by getting married to her because in Africa, polygamy is not a crime.
If he fails to, then you can deal with him, but whichever way, be careful because your marriage might end for what could have been well managed with right thinking
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by dominique(f): 5:05am On May 20, 2019
obailala:

I'm just curious, what other advice would you guys have preferred the female pastor to give?... I suppose you would have been happier if she advised women to go and fight or pour acid on the side chicks right?... 9r maybe the women should just divorce the cheating husband?

Why can't she preach against adultery entirely? For her to be advising women on how to handle side chicks shows she is indirectly endorsing adultery which contravenes one of the 10 commandments.

1 Like

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by Nobody: 5:17am On May 20, 2019
King44:
married men who loves their wives but found of cheating does it for fun of what it is, when push comes to shove that is when your would know they don't joke with their wives

Only the stupid among men would cheat on their wives to the extent their wives would start feeling the impact

my advice if your husband is found of cheating but he loves you till death, see you better don't break up you family, kill your self or disturb the peace in your life and family cos if you do you are indirectly preparing the way for side chicks to take over your position and your family, just wrap a pack or two packets of condom in his box and put him in prayers also reason with him nicely once a while, shikene don't kill ur sef

Also don't forget to always dress smashing and be at your best so that his conscience won't let him rest, even if you know the side chicks look down on them like flies and live your life to it fullest

This man is a chronic womanizer but he loves his wife. I just feel his wife is lucky except that she risks having STDs soon.

1 Like

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by mu2sa2: 5:17am On May 20, 2019
What goes round comes around. This is how they mischievously pick out verses from Quran and misinterpret them out of context. Now they are doing it to themselves by quoting just a few seconds of a long sermon so you don't get the context of the statement.
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:22am On May 20, 2019
And this is exactly the kind of advice she gives to women during counselling, very pathetic!
cococandy:
Will this same woman tell men to act unbothered that the side dude is only eating his remnant? I detest women like this. Foot soldiers of misogyny

1 Like

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by MrBONE2(m): 5:26am On May 20, 2019
SageMK:
She's indirectly saying two shìtty things —

grin
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by cardoctor(m): 5:30am On May 20, 2019
It's like she has side chick problems.
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by Akuruoulo(m): 5:33am On May 20, 2019
cococandy:
Everything is wrong with this your post.

I wonder who raised y’all with such warped ways of thinking. Different Roles in the family doesn’t warrant disrespecting anyone.

I never supported her ,neither did I insult u. why asking question about who raised someone . When u feel u are too good , that when u commit blunder in ur reasoning .

I was just explaining where her ideas was coming from,and u are busy over ...
must I make my comment/formal and plane ?

1 Like

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by tiredoflife(m): 5:33am On May 20, 2019
cococandy:
What’s rightfully hers? A community peniis?

Some of you attach too much value to yourselves . Fight indeed.

More like throw away the idiot

Did he start being a community penis today
Or u gals want to pretend u didn't know if not u wont have married him
Let's keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by lookgoodingguy: 5:42am On May 20, 2019
netflicks:
If u like don't beat a hell out of the side chick and reclaim your husband stay there and be listening to stupid advice until your husband kicks u out of the house and replace u with his side chick cheesy

What if the side chick end up giving her the beating of her life? Just as cococandy said, some of you add too much importance to yourselves. I don't know why some men think that any woman with a working brain should go fighting another woman because she wants to replace one thing that probably told the side chick he's single.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by FGodsgift(m): 5:47am On May 20, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]Ewooo... :oEwooo...
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by Nobody: 5:47am On May 20, 2019
dominique:

Why can't she preach against adultery entirely? For her to be advising women on how to handle side chicks shows she is indirectly endorsing adultery which contravenes one of the 10 commandments.
Madam, which of the ten commandments can you boast of observing faithfully? It is your type that defines hypocrisy. You come out to say holy and do unholy things behind close doors

3 Likes

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:56am On May 20, 2019
Jayslicky:
>Act unbothered when the husband can infect her with some deadly STI.

>Act unbothered when her husband attention, love and money will be shared between her and the side chick.

Only a woman who doesn't love her husband and doesn't care about her family will allow such a thing.
You are wise!
God bless you.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" by Nobody: 6:00am On May 20, 2019
I have learnt some important lessons going by this woman's utterances and the reactions that trailed it.

1. Most of these successful people hardly make comments on social media.
They rather make you comment on theirs.
2. Commenters and reactors will pummel these guys with insults if what they said or did is not in popular opinion. Ironically, it is their unpopular behaviors that have kept them ahead.
3. If these people are actually foolish, like we have so tagged this woman, how, with her phantom level of foolishness, can she be so successful in her chosen carrier while we that consider ourselves the fountain of wisdom can't measure up to her in terms of success?
4.A road may be popular, but that road does not lead to everybody's destination.
5. Finally, allow people to do what makes them happy and do what makes you happy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.