Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Start Your Online Business With Zero Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your Online Business With Zero Capital (681 Views)

Start Dropshiping With Zero Capital Today / How To Start A Window Blind And Wall Paper Business With Zero-capital In Nigeria / 10 Lucrative Food Business Ideas With Zero Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by Keith2net: 11:35pm On May 19, 2019
Dear NL

Are you a student who want to learn how to earn some side income?

Are you Unemployed and looking for a business you can start with zero capital?

Join this 5 days training on How to start your online business (even if you are completely new)

Simply type Yes in the comment below

Date: Tuesday May 21 to 25
Time: 7pm daily
Venue: THIS THREAD HERE IN NAIRALAND

What you will learn

1.) How to start an Online business
2.) How to create a digital product (Online course) that generate over 50k per month
3.) How to start Local Dropshiping with zero capital
4.) Facebook Marketing strategy for online businesses
5.) How to start Mini Importation
Re: Start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by fammie99: 12:26am On May 20, 2019
Keith2net:
Dear NL

Join this 5 days free training on How to start your online business (even if you are completely new)

What you will learn

2.) How to create a digital product (Online course) that generate over 50k per month
Yes
Re: Start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by balayoflife(m): 12:28am On May 20, 2019
Yes
Re: Start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by Hennyola(m): 3:39am On May 20, 2019
Yes
Re: Start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by Keith2net: 8:24am On May 20, 2019
Hennyola:
Yes

Training starts by Tomorrow.. Just comment YES below to be a part of the training
Re: Start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by georgegift: 8:40am On May 20, 2019
Yes 09032434833
Re: Start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by JOEGENIUS(m): 8:48am On May 20, 2019
yes
Re: Start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by favour76: 11:03am On May 20, 2019
Yes
Re: Start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by Matilda94: 1:04pm On May 20, 2019
Yes
Re: Start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by megafaraday(m): 2:50pm On May 20, 2019
Yes
Re: Start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by PROFTOSIN68: 11:53pm On May 20, 2019
Please am interested in this...my WhatsApp line 08145014670
Re: Start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by Keith2net: 11:56pm On May 20, 2019
GOOD MORNING HOUSE

COURSE OUTLINE FOR MINI IMPORTATION

INTRODUCTTION

1.) ABC of Mini Importation

2.) Why Mini Importation
and the opportunities

3.) How to get started on Mini Importation

3.) The Buying Process
Aliexpress.com
1688.com

4.) Payment and shipping procedures

5.) MINI IMPORTATION & MARKETING

6.) Facebook Marketing

7.) Mini Importation and Jumia

8.) The Opportunities and benefit of having a store in Jumia

9.) How to set up your store in Jumia as a seller in less than 20mins

10.) How to easily upload your products on Jumia

Re: Start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by Impactfultemmy(m): 12:18am On May 21, 2019
yes 07065029380
Re: Start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by MissPeju: 2:04am On May 21, 2019
Please how do I register on 1688.com
Its in Chinese
Re: Start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by kayprinz(m): 3:39am On May 21, 2019
yes 09039322774
Re: Start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by Keith2net: 8:52pm On May 21, 2019
Good Evening House

Topic for Today: HOW TO MAKE A LIVING ONLINE VIA WHATSAPP
HOW TO MAKE MONEY USING WHATSAPP

There are so many ways to make money from social media today.

However, we are going to be looking at 3 simple ways to make some side income using the popular social media called WhatsApp.

Listed below are the 3 ways we are going to be looking at in this course;

1.) OFFER TRAINING VIA WHATSAPP

2.) WHATSAPP GROUP
ADVERT ON STATUS AND IN GROUPS

3.) TRAINING VIA WHATSAPP:

When we talk about offering Training, I know many of you will be asking yourself or saying but I don’t have any training to offer. Yes, that might be true. However, it does take much to put together a training material.

So the next big question I your mind would be …

HOW DO I PUT TOOGETHER A TRAINING MATERIAL THAT CAN SERVE AS A TRAINING MATERIAL?

That’s the easiest thing in the universe I must say……yes it is. How Do I mean? No worries, I’m going to explain it…sharp sharp…..Hhhh
Re: Start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by Keith2net: 8:54pm On May 21, 2019
HOW TO CREATE COURSE CONTENT THAT YOU CAN SELL AS A TRAINING MATERIAL

Ok friends let’s look at how you go about creating course content. It’s basically MONETISING YOUR KNOWLEDGE.

Monetizing your knowledge simply means information marketing….You are simply selling information that is valuable enough to SOLVE A PROBLEM.

Like people use to say that the best way to make money is to solve a problem. Yes FIND A NEED AND FILL IT….Yeah that’s it……at least I still remember as dem take teach us for Uniben that year….

So to create course content, all your really need is sufficient INFORMATION THAT CAN SOLVE A PARTICULAR PROBLEM. Can you begin to think of some of the many problems plaguing Nigerians on a daily bases?

As soon as your identify a problem that is big enough to keep someone awake during the night or a problem that is enough to cause a person sleepless night…..then you simply start to gather your information on the possible solution.

When you are done with your research or information gathering process, you simply package it and sell it as an ebook or a course…yeah you sell the solution to the problem as a course via whatsapp…shikina.

An alternative way to generate or create course content is to take a look at what you already know…For example I was already very knowledgeable about export business, so I simply made a little research in addition to what I knew about export and I was able to put together a course that has proven to be very valuable.
As we proceed on the course, I will provide you friends with a video on how I made my research for the Mini Exportation Training.

COURSE CONTENT AND WHAT NEXT

After you generate your course material, what you do next is to write up your material. If the information you are going to be presenting is something that is usually handled by a regulatory body eg NEPC, NAFDAC, Customs etc ….

It will make sense your visit those regulatory bodies physically to verify the facts…yes dot your I’s and cross all T’s

…This step is very important as your need to provide people with information that is 100% legit.

This is how you BUILD TRUST, CREDIBILITY and most importantly, you differentiate yourself from others. Yeah you become an Authority in whatever field you so desire to focus on.

End of Day 1

If you have any questions please drop and I will respond to all before 2moro evenings class.

Thanks
Re: Start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by sylvadan: 9:27pm On May 21, 2019
Keith2net:
Dear NL

Join this 5 days free training on How to start your online business (even if you are completely new)

What you will learn

yes
Re: Start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by Xavi600: 4:08am On May 22, 2019
Yes
Re: Start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by olajideoseni61: 7:49am On May 22, 2019
Yes
Re: Start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by Keith2net: 1:31pm On May 23, 2019
Houw to Start Local Drop shipping with zero Capital

How to Start local drop shipping.

So when we talk about drop shipping.....This is it works,.....you're taking other people's products, adding your profit and then selling.

So all you simply spend on is on promoting or advertising that product. You don't need to have the product in your house, you don't need to buy the product and stock it, you don't need to rent a shop. This is basically the idea of drop shipping.

You take other people's products, you add your profit to product, you advertise it, you promote it on Facebook or Instagram or to your website, then when somebody is interested in buy...the persons pays to you. You get the product from the seller and then you you ship it or deliver it to the buyer.

So for this group, we have two ideas we're going to explore

First is what I will describe as local drop shipping.

When I say local drop shipping, I mean in this case you are buying from those mini importation guys. You know, there's a lot of noise about mini importation and so many people are bringing in so many things and they are stuck with it. They don't know how to sell it.

So thats why im going to be dropping products from mini importation guys. 

And what you simply do is you come in here, pick a product, add your profit to it, you start promoting it. Once somebody expressed interest in it, he makes his payments, you take your profits out of it, you buy the products and then you ship or delivery the product to the address of the buyer. 

Of course the person will have to pay for delivery. Or maybe you can include the delivery fee in the price of the product. So if you are saying free shipping, you know you are factored in the delivery. But if you don't want to do that, you can give the person your price. And then tell him that this is the delivery cost and so if he's okay with it, fine and good. 

In this case, you do not go to the market  and buy the item yourself, you only advertised it and when there is an interest you now collect the payment, order the product and then shipped to the person. So you can be your house and you are selling.

END OF DAY 2

Re: Start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by xana101: 2:14pm On May 23, 2019
Yes
Re: Start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by Christeety: 5:21pm On May 23, 2019
Keith2net:
Dear NL

What you will learn

Yes
Re: Start Your Online Business With Zero Capital by WISEONE12: 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
Yes

and nice one there.
many thanks op

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Free 10,000 Naira From Wema Bank / What Do You Think About The New Nairaland Look / Buy&sell Your Btc To The Most Trusted Dealer In Africa & Avoid Been Scamed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.