Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

What Do You Think About The New Nairaland Look - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do You Think About The New Nairaland Look (683 Views)

Have You Noticed The New Nairaland Feature? / The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About / New Nairaland Profile Update Is Your New Gold Mine, See Why!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About The New Nairaland Look by Digitalcreator(m): 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
Have anyone noticed the new nairaland interface/theme .. � feels cool. What do you think?

Re: What Do You Think About The New Nairaland Look by ogtavia(m): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
Too fluid. It's really difficult to distinguish tabs.

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About The New Nairaland Look by Digitalcreator(m): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
ogtavia:
Too fluid. It's really difficult to distinguish tabs.
Really..?? Hmmm seun should take note o..
Re: What Do You Think About The New Nairaland Look by SLAP44: 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
Looks like Nairaland that our fathers browsed in 2006

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About The New Nairaland Look by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
too bright

eye don dey pain meself.

abeg o

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About The New Nairaland Look by Digitalcreator(m): 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
Lolll
Lalasticlala com o
Re: What Do You Think About The New Nairaland Look by Digitalcreator(m): 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
Abi make seun do dark mode

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About The New Nairaland Look by KendrickAyomide: 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
Trash. This is a downgrade

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think About The New Nairaland Look by GuestLog: 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
I love it. Dark mode is next. This is 2019.

All of you complaining above me, don't worry you'll get used to it.
Re: What Do You Think About The New Nairaland Look by Digitalcreator(m): 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
GuestLog:
I love it. Dark mode is next. This is 2019.

All of you complaining above me, don't worry you'll get used to it.

Dark mode all the way oo!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About The New Nairaland Look by subtlemee(f): 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
Kept on refreshing thinking it's bad network grin please I prefer the old version

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About The New Nairaland Look by Digitalcreator(m): 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
subtlemee:
Kept on refreshing thinking it's bad network grin please I prefer the old version
Lolll this one don off me o
Re: What Do You Think About The New Nairaland Look by Abfinest007(m): 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
no. nairaland is not operating on change but on next level.if u know u know
Re: What Do You Think About The New Nairaland Look by Digitalcreator(m): 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
Abfinest007:
no. nairaland is not operating on change but on next level.if u know u know
Next level �
Re: What Do You Think About The New Nairaland Look by zeestone99(m): 12:15am On Sep 24, 2019
Ugly
Re: What Do You Think About The New Nairaland Look by Kingpinukecy(m): 1:08am On Sep 24, 2019
Bruh, nothing has changed jareh.
nairaland is still the nairaland I know.
My advice is this: Go and put on ur short sighted glasses so that u will see clearly.
Re: What Do You Think About The New Nairaland Look by Osnami: 5:47am On Sep 24, 2019
I thought my phone was having screen issues initially until I opened nairaland on my laptop and found it to be the same.
Seun, this new theme is not cool like the previous one

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About The New Nairaland Look by mank1234(m): 12:14am On Sep 25, 2019
Bullshit. Absolute bullshit. Takes more effort to go through posts.

What we want is the comments loading as people are updating rather than having to refresh the page before it loads.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About The New Nairaland Look by macaranta(m): 12:18am On Sep 25, 2019
Looks like the old site without its borders, quite illegible if you ask me

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About The New Nairaland Look by Debbietiyan(f): 5:50am On Sep 25, 2019
subtlemee:

Me too! This actually affects my eyes

(1) (Reply)

Scrap Vessel For Sale : 1500mt / Do You Need A Website For Your Business? Check Here. / How To Produce Candle In Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.