Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form (9599 Views)

When Will JAMB Result Be Out For 2024? UTME Result Release Date / When Will Jamb Start Giving Admission 2022/2023 Only / When Will Jamb Start Giving Admission For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by kleverley(m): 7:43am On May 21, 2019
Benblaq:
Hit me via whatsapp. 08129651150
currently out of data fb handle?
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by Benblaq(m): 7:46am On May 21, 2019
kleverley:
currently out of data fb handle?
Give me yours
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by kleverley(m): 7:48am On May 21, 2019
Benblaq:
Give me yours
Christopher Odey
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by Benblaq(m): 7:49am On May 21, 2019
kleverley:
Christopher Odey
Okay. Accept
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by david22uu(m): 7:51am On May 21, 2019
Tunjasko:
I want to ask if it is possible for someone to change his date of birth and state of origin on the jamb portal

yes, visit the closest CBT center to u
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by david22uu(m): 7:51am On May 21, 2019
Omotajo1:
Pls is direct entry form still out

no it has closed till next year
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by david22uu(m): 7:52am On May 21, 2019
Tunmmyzhe:
Thanks op for creating this topic

Pls is it necessary for someone to do change of Institution when the school already being picked as 2nd or 3rd choice during the Jamb registration?

Thanks

The school you wish to go to is always advised to be your first choice as most schools dont accept second choice
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by david22uu(m): 7:54am On May 21, 2019
horladmejy:
So no one can actually confirm if Jamb change of institution is out yet...

It was out from the first day of registration. You can pay for it online from your portal N2,667 and head to the closest CBT center with a little token for them or you meet them to do all for u.
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by Ceoluoma: 7:54am On May 21, 2019
Katun001:
. go to any cbt center and do it, it will cost you #3,500
How abt DE form. Do you know when the sales will start?
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by calamus(m): 7:58am On May 21, 2019
horladmejy:

It is, Ola. Refer to my previous post, about 4 posts above yours.
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by Pablonkor: 8:01am On May 21, 2019
Change of Course/Institution is currently on going
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by Jdbrasco2: 8:02am On May 21, 2019
Katun001:
that's not true I did mine 3days ago and it cost me#3,500
Are you sure about this. Some that I know tried ystday and its not yet available for 2019. How about that?
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by aainu(m): 8:05am On May 21, 2019
i cant access my Jamb result on the portal and with my mobile phone. what can i do
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by OBIACHIMAOBI: 8:09am On May 21, 2019
They have started it since
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by Olmat(m): 8:15am On May 21, 2019
For those that scored below 200 in jamb, we can guarantee you admission in some universities in Nigeria. Call 07061144210
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by whyteteeth: 8:40am On May 21, 2019
kleverley:

Human anatomy

Who bewitched you to go and study anatomy? Please change that course fast before u put your life and the rest of your unborn generation in jeopardy. Ahh ahah!!!
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by Nobody: 8:43am On May 21, 2019
horladmejy:
. Bros wetting u wan hear again, it's out or if you don't believe us here go to cbt centre and ask urself shikenan
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by PennywysCares(m): 8:56am On May 21, 2019
Katun001:
that's not true I did mine 3days ago and it cost me#3,500
they are waiting for you to start before they start
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by calamus(m): 9:19am On May 21, 2019
Jdbrasco2:
Are you sure about this. Some that I know tried ystday and its not yet available for 2019. How about that?

I don't understand this kind doubt. I said yes, it is.
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by kleverley(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2019
whyteteeth:

Who bewitched you to go and study anatomy? Please change that course fast before u put your life and the rest of your unborn generation in jeopardy. Ahh ahah!!!

pls dm
fb Christopher Odey
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by centyboy: 9:32am On May 21, 2019
It's out, but I was told I can only change from a federal uni to a state owned uni while in my case I intended changing btw two federal owned unis... Anybody with same experience or how I can go abt this?
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by kleverley(m): 9:34am On May 21, 2019
whyteteeth:

bros pls let's private chat
you'll understand why
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by 2rhymestharap(m): 9:35am On May 21, 2019
If you have below your university cutoff mark or need admission processing without jamb check my signature
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by kleverley(m): 9:36am On May 21, 2019
centyboy:
It's out, but I was told I can only change from a federal uni to a state owned uni while in my case I intended changing btw two federal owned unis... Anybody with same experience or how I can go abt this?

are you sure of what you're saying
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by ty2020: 10:15am On May 21, 2019
plz, Nairalanders I need your advice in choosing course among this three, I scored 170 in my utme exam, which one can I study in Federal polytechnic and the reason to study the course...agricultural technology, hospitality management and nutrition&dietetics
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by lanibi(f): 10:42am On May 21, 2019
calamus:

I dunno why you have been unable to do yours, but my boss at the it hub where I work does it.
I'm in a different department, but I can refer you to him.
I will need to confirm the price.

**Edit**
The price is N3,000, and it's currently available.
what is the minimum time to change institution?
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by psalms37(f): 10:44am On May 21, 2019
Thank goodness I stumbled on this thread, pls my sis need this change of institution form and she was told to go to JAMB office at Ikoyi. Kindly share any information on how to go about it.
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by calamus(m): 11:52am On May 21, 2019
lanibi:
what is the minimum time to change institution?

By minimum time, I suppose you mean latest time to change your institution, after which it would not be allowed.

Well, from experience, I know most universities that allow change of course and institution even a week to their post UTME.

My advice is, ensure you change your choice of institution before your school of choice announces post UTME date.
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by calamus(m): 12:01pm On May 21, 2019
psalms37:
Thank goodness I stumbled on this thread, pls my sis need this change of institution form and she was told to go to JAMB office at Ikoyi. Kindly share any information on how to go about it.

If you can send her details across, it can be done today.

I'm mentioning the personnel in charge of these kind of matters at my workplace.
cc @OkekeChristian this is the thread I told you about.
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by lanibi(f): 12:54pm On May 21, 2019
calamus:

By minimum time, I suppose you mean latest time to change your institution, after which it would not be allowed.

Well, from experience, I know most universities that allow change of course and institution even a week to their post UTME.

My advice is, ensure you change your choice of institution before your school of choice announces post UTME date.
Thanks a lot.
I actually mean, how many times is change of institution allowed from one institution to another by jamb
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by OkekeChristian(m): 12:59pm On May 21, 2019
calamus:

If you can send her details across, it can be done today.

I'm mentioning the personnel in charge of these kind of matters at my workplace.
cc @OkekeChristian this is the thread I told you about.

Refer any other person to the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5199832/jamb-change-course-institution-service#78584333

lanibi:
Thanks a lot.
I actually mean, how many times is change of institution allowed from one institution to another by jamb
@lanibi, you can make changes to your sibling's choice of course/institution twice at most. Each time, you must make a new payment. The whole service costs N3,000.

psalms37:
You can make use of our service on this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/5199832/jamb-change-course-institution-service#78584333
You don't need to go to Ikoyi.

centyboy:
No, centyboy, you can change from a federal university to any of federal, state, a polytechnic, CoE, etc, but it's always advisable to use federal university as first choice of institution.
Most popular order of preference is - 1st: Federal, 2nd: State Uni/Polytechnic, 3rd: CoE, 4th: IEIs
Note I said "most popular", not best.

You can even decide to make any Innovative Educational Institution your first choice of institution.

ty2020:
plz, Nairalanders I need your advice in choosing course among this three, I scored 170 in my utme exam, which one can I study in Federal polytechnic and the reason to study the course...agricultural technology, hospitality management and nutrition&dietetics

It's not just about which one of them you should study. The first thing I usually check is whether your O'level result and your JAMB subject combination meet the requirement for the course you want to study. So, ty2020, do you meet those requirements? Or you don't know what the requirements are?
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by calamus(m): 1:09pm On May 21, 2019
lanibi:
Thanks a lot.

I think two times or so.

Ehm, @OkekeChristian, please do your work.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Team Of Unilorin Students Is Trying To Make Your Computer Speak African Langua / Futminna Post-utme Thread 2015/2016 / Current JAMB Syllabus For Allsubjects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.