Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form (9754 Views)

When Will JAMB Reprint Start For 2024? / When Will Jamb Start Giving Admission 2022/2023 Only / When Will Jamb Start Giving Admission For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by OkekeChristian(m): 1:11pm On May 21, 2019
calamus:

I think two times or so.

Ehm, @OkekeChristian, please do your work.

Aiit. Thanks, Chi, I will take it up from here.

lanibi:
Thanks a lot.
I actually mean, how many times is change of institution allowed from one institution to another by jamb
@lanibi, you can make changes to your sibling's choice of course/institution twice at most. Each time, you must make a new payment. The whole service costs N3,000.

psalms37:
Thank goodness I stumbled on this thread, pls my sis need this change of institution form and she was told to go to JAMB office at Ikoyi. Kindly share any information on how to go about it.
You can make use of our service on this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/5199832/jamb-change-course-institution-service#78584333
You don't need to go to Ikoyi.

centyboy:
It's out, but I was told I can only change from a federal uni to a state owned uni while in my case I intended changing btw two federal owned unis... Anybody with same experience or how I can go abt this?
No, centyboy, you can change from a federal university to any of federal, state, a polytechnic, CoE, etc, but it's always advisable to use federal university as first choice of institution.
Most popular order of preference is - 1st: Federal, 2nd: State Uni/Polytechnic, 3rd: CoE, 4th: IEIs
Note I said "most popular", not best.

You can even decide to make any Innovative Educational Institution your first choice of institution.

Wisdom026:
Is it possible to change all institute with 3500 alone..
Also I scored 207 which institution will accept me for law, and which is the best to put......
Yes, it is; you can make changes to all of your choices of institution and courses with one payment.
With a score of 207 in JAMB, you are qualified to write the post UTME for any institution; the real question is, will you score high enough in your post UTME to meet the cutoff mark for your school of choice?

My recommendation? Try UNICAL. Last year, their cutoff for post UTME was 150. Hopefully, their cutoff mark might be low for Law. Does UNICAL offer Law?
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by Wisdom026: 1:59pm On May 21, 2019
Is it possible to change all institute with 3500 alone..
Also I scored 207 which institution will accept me for law, and which is the best to put......
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by ubyrich(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2019
Benblaq:
Contact me for unical post utme past questions.
It's cheap and affordable.
You also stand a chance to score excellently well cos unical repeats questions.

How can I contact you
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by mrsakz(m): 2:33pm On May 21, 2019
Change of course form is out all year round and it only cost #2,500 only, go to any Jamb state offices or accredited CBT center for d change. Remember it on cost #2,500. Don't let anybody scam u ooo.....
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by Tunmmyzhe: 4:24pm On May 21, 2019
david22uu:

The school you wish to go to is always advised to be your first choice as most schools dont accept second choice

Be specific pls, is it necessary to collect Change of school while the school has already being picked as second choice?
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by Benblaq(m): 4:30pm On May 21, 2019
ubyrich:

How can I contact you
Hit me via whatsapp or SMS, your aspiring course and email address. 08129651150
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by ty2020: 6:16pm On May 21, 2019
I meet all the requirement
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by ty2020: 6:21pm On May 21, 2019
OkekeChristian:

Refer any other person to the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5199832/jamb-change-course-institution-service#78584333

@lanibi, you can make changes to your sibling's choice of course/institution twice at most. Each time, you must make a new payment. The whole service costs N3,000.

You can make use of our service on this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/5199832/jamb-change-course-institution-service#78584333
You don't need to go to Ikoyi.

No, centyboy, you can change from a federal university to any of federal, state, a polytechnic, CoE, etc, but it's always advisable to use federal university as first choice of institution.
Most popular order of preference is - 1st: Federal, 2nd: State Uni/Polytechnic, 3rd: CoE, 4th: IEIs
Note I said "most popular", not best.

You can even decide to make any Innovative Educational Institution your first choice of institution.

It's not just about which one of them you should study. The first thing I usually check is whether your O'level result and your JAMB subject combination meet the requirement for the course you want to study. So, ty2020, do you meet those requirements? Or you don't know what the requirements are?
I meet all the requirement, am qualify for any of it
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by david22uu(m): 7:39pm On May 21, 2019
Tunmmyzhe:

Be specific pls, is it necessary to collect Change of school while the school has already being picked as second choice?

It is advisable as most uni will not accept it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by david22uu(m): 7:40pm On May 21, 2019
mrsakz:
Change of course form is out all year round and it only cost #2,500 only, go to any Jamb state offices or accredited CBT center for d change. Remember it on cost #2,500. Don't let anybody scam u ooo.....

Oga it is 2700 oo. Plus charges on remitta.. dont deceive people
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by Crest05(m): 7:50pm On May 21, 2019
The form is said to be available by June 5th .
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by OkekeChristian(m): 7:57pm On May 21, 2019
ty2020:
I meet all the requirement, am qualify for any of it

Go on then, ty.
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by OkekeChristian(m): 7:59pm On May 21, 2019
david22uu:

Oga it is 2700 oo. Plus charges on remitta.. dont deceive people

You should not have answered him.
Even JAMB office here charges N500 as service charge.
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by Benblaq(m): 11:06pm On May 30, 2019
ubyrich:

How can I contact you
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by cyberguy72(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2019
Benblaq:
Contact me for unical post utme past questions.
It's cheap and affordable.
You also stand a chance to score excellently well cos unical repeats questions.
HOW DO I REACH U
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by Benblaq(m): 6:41pm On May 31, 2019
See my number up there.
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by Babawon1: 10:13pm On May 31, 2019
OkekeChristian:

You should not have answered him.
Even JAMB office here charges N500 as service charge.
will we thumbprint after the change of course
Re: When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form by OkekeChristian(m): 8:20am On Jun 01, 2019
Babawon1:
will we thumbprint after the change of course

Yes, you will.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSCDC CG Orders Deployment Of Undercover Agents To Schools Nationwide. / Breaking news: Esut Post Ume Exam cancelled or suspended. / Unilorin Admission List For 2012/2013 Is Out Online - Check It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.