Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) (2176 Views)

We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State / Senate Wants Integration Of Almajiris Into Educational System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:48am On May 20, 2019
Buhari speaks on the epidemic of Almajiris in the North and lack of education .

Listen, watch the video below .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ59aa1Q5_M

Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:54am On May 20, 2019
"I am very proud of Osinbajo on the school feeding for children and the N5000 or N10,000 Trader Moni helping the traders..."

Buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw9t_riKTVU

Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:55am On May 20, 2019
Building of education infrastructures will improve the level of literacy in the northern region .Almajiri kids in the streets will reduce drastically .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Jayslicky: 6:12am On May 20, 2019
The northerners were very stupid to have voted for buhari, under his rule they have hardly benefited from this government, all we hear buhari saying is "I will do this, I will do that".

During jonathan's tenure he built schools and provided means of feeding to the almajiris, he was so much concerned with them that his own people were getting angry at him, the almajiris were like the beloved children but now they are like outcasts. They bit the hand that fed them, so they should deal with any problem facing them alone.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by orion7: 6:18am On May 20, 2019
useless man beating around the bush.

enforce contraception.
make abortions legal.
arrest and prosecute couples with more than 5 children yet they can't take care of them

arrest and prosecute parents that deny their kids education. .

arrest and prosecute parents that push little kids to go and live on the streets and fend for themselves.

do these then I will know you 're serious.

in other news

attacks on southerners by fulani is welcomed.
of course in the beginning they will have uppper hand
but soon very soon. they will see themselves

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Nobody: 6:24am On May 20, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Building of education infrastructures will improve the level of literacy in the northern region .Almajiri kids in the streets will reduce drastically .
Verily I say unto you, that is a very big fat lie, you can't force someone that doesn't want to learn to learn. What happened to the almajiri school goodluck built?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by orisa37: 6:26am On May 20, 2019
We heard him the first time he said it. That(Almajirism) is the Polution and infection we don't want in the South. Pre-structure the 36 States for Policing, Resourcing and Electioneering Control, then the South can feel free to go up to the North and help turn haters of Western Education into lovers of Western Civilization all in the Spirit of Unity and Development of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Nobody: 6:29am On May 20, 2019
orion7:
useless man beating around the bush.

enforce contraception.
make abortions legal.
arrest and prosecute couples with more than 5 children yet they can't take care of them

arrest and prosecute parents that deny their kids education. .

arrest and prosecute parents that push little kids to go and live on the streets and fend for themselves.

do these then I will know you 're serious.

in other news

attacks on southerners by fulani is welcomed.
of course in the beginning they will have uppper hand
but soon very soon. they will see themselves
Guy all these law will not work in northern Nigeria, especially place like kebbi. Those people have don't reason or follow Nigeria constitution, they have their own Sharia law which the obey. Imagine arresting someone cause he sells bear or beating a corper cause he was putting on short Nika n singlet, na small thing them take different from animal.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:31am On May 20, 2019
charliboy654:

Verily I say unto you, that is a very big fat lie, you can't force someone that doesn't want to learn to learn. What happened to the almajiri school goodluck built?
the painful part is that it was abandoned by buhari and his cronies. Very bad .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by ojun50(m): 7:00am On May 20, 2019
If all northern governors can band street begging them the north we be a better place in the nearest future.
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by helinues: 7:06am On May 20, 2019
What has he done, what is he doing and what are the future plans for the eradication of Almajiri?

Most northern politicians are the major beneficiaries from the alamajiri system. Give them crumbs and divert the large part.

God is watching all of una
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Rukky2010: 7:28am On May 20, 2019
This people keep coming up with plans but with almost zero implementation
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Nobody: 7:51am On May 20, 2019
Johnnyessence:
the painful part is that it was abandoned by buhari and his cronies. Very bad .
They don't value education including buhari himself.
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:55am On May 20, 2019
charliboy654:

very true. that's very bad. upon the bigwigs of northern politicians in the north still illiteracy level is at high rate. very bad.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:56am On May 20, 2019
Rukky2010:
This people keep coming up with plans but with almost zero implementation
yeah, Infact the yearly allocation of education is very low compared to other African countries.
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:06am On May 20, 2019
Jayslicky:
The northerners were very stupid to have voted for buhari, under his rule they have hardly benefited from this government, all we hear buhari saying is "I will do this, I will do that".

During jonathan's tenure he built schools and provided means of feeding to the almajiris, he was so much concerned with them that his own people were getting angry at him, the almajiris were like the beloved children but now they are like outcasts. They bit the hand that fed them, so they should deal with any problem facing them alone.
You made a very good point, but in the actual sense of it, buhari did not win the election, the cabals forced him down our throats and hopefully by the grace of God, the stolen mandate will be restored.
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:27am On May 20, 2019
helinues:
What has he done, what is he doing and what are the future plans for the eradication of Almajiri?

Most northern politicians are the major beneficiaries from the alamajiri system. Give them crumbs and divert the large part.

God is watching all of una
so far so good, Almajiri are not well taken care of in the last 4 years of bubu regime. very bad.
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:36am On May 20, 2019
more

Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by tiwiex(m): 11:41am On May 20, 2019
charliboy654:

I agree. It goes beyond building schools. There needs to be a cultural mindset change. It is a lack of this cultural shift that makes the FG silent. The people at the helm of affairs are stuck in their culture and won't appreciate the problem. That's why they think it is about feeding them.
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:46am On May 20, 2019
more photos of the meeting

Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:52am On May 20, 2019
buhari should please do more on education sector. it's very important. Almajiri breeding increased poverty rate in Nigeria.

Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by press9jatv: 2:03pm On May 20, 2019
buhari should provide jobs for the almajiri parents too. they are all over the 6 geopolitical zones. you
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by zibya: 2:10pm On May 20, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I think what bthe north needs the most at this point in time is for them to drastically cut down on their population explosion. Building more infrastructure is very good but all progress on that front will be wiped out in a few years as the population continues to explode
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:48pm On May 20, 2019
zibya:
I think what bthe north needs the most at this point in time is for them to drastically cut down on their population explosion. Building more infrastructure is very good but all progress on that front will be wiped out in a few years as the population continues to explode
very true, you are on point. Infact the population of almajiris in this nation are closed to millions of kids. so so pathetic .
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:52pm On May 20, 2019
Almajiri system is not working in Nigeria. I'm emploring the Northern elites and billionaires in Nigeria to do the needful in making sure the almajiris are removed in the streets. they are much in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:55pm On May 20, 2019
charliboy654:

putting politics aside, that's very bad I must say. education removed poverty in our society.
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:57pm On May 20, 2019
charliboy654:

so painful, the almajiri schools former president good luck Jonathan built have been abandoned. free pupils meals can't solved poverty in the land. it's the basic education that solved poverty.
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by ngadaAwo: 3:34pm On May 20, 2019
[s]
zibya:
[/s]
driftedx are you done insulting me?

try anyhow see anyhow tongue

I'm just starting with trolls
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by vanunu: 3:39pm On May 20, 2019
The almajiri system is good for Islam, many big men in the nut passed through it. Igbo's that have western education cannot rule Nigeria and cannot get into the army and police.

As a Muslim I love the almajiri system. Say no to western education.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Personal Experiences With South Africans / full video of T b Joshua message to Bayelsa governor elect, Lyon / Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.