Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,367 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) (2195 Views)

We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State / Senate Wants Integration Of Almajiris Into Educational System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2019
vanunu:
The almajiri system is good for Islam, many big men in the nut passed through it. Igbo's that have western education cannot rule Nigeria and cannot get into the army and police.

As a Muslim I love the almajiri system. Say no to western education.
so painful, and their been brainwashed with this act. unlike in South west, everyone are in schools reading.
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:01pm On May 20, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
driftedx are you done insulting me?

try anyhow see anyhow tongue

I'm just starting with trolls
please we need solutions for this problem. it's getting too much. very early in the morning, their less privileged parents go to the major bus stops to beg for money and food everyday blessed day. solution to almajiris in the North will reduced poverty in the north drastically.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by zibya: 4:07pm On May 20, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]

I haven't even started with you yet
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by zibya: 4:07pm On May 20, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]

I haven't even started with you yet and I'm not driftedx
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:19pm On May 20, 2019
zibya:
I haven't even started with you yet
take it easy. we need a solution here.
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:20pm On May 20, 2019
zibya:
take it easy with him.
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by ngadaAwo: 4:37pm On May 20, 2019
[s]
zibya:
[/s]
ok
talk pim tongue
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by ngadaAwo: 4:38pm On May 20, 2019
Johnnyessence:
please we need solutions for this problem. it's getting too much. very early in the morning, their less privileged parents go to the major bus stops to beg for money and food everyday blessed day. solution to almajiris in the North will reduced poverty in the north drastically.
lol
i got this
have you noticed the drastically reduction of trolls

yes i did it and I'm not going to stop
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:00pm On May 20, 2019
ngadaAwo:
lol
i got this

yes, I noticed that the trolls has reduced.
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:01pm On May 20, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
ok
talk pim tongue
lol you are both funny ooooooo. I guess you know each other before.
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by orisa37: 5:59pm On May 20, 2019
But you gave them the $360billion Abacha Loot? Please let us see the Distribution Statement in the Dailies. It is accountability.
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:21pm On May 20, 2019
orisa37:
But you gave them the $360billion Abacha Loot? Please let us see the Distribution Statement in the Dailies. It is accountability.
lol recovered abacha loots have been relooted already.
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 20, 2019
tiwiex:

I agree. It goes beyond building schools. There needs to be a cultural mindset change. It is a lack of this cultural shift that makes the FG silent. The people at the helm of affairs are stuck in their culture and won't appreciate the problem. That's why they think it is about feeding them.
Changing the mindset of those northerners is almost mission impossible. If not for nysc I never would have believe that they r places like this in nigeria.
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:27pm On May 20, 2019
charliboy654:

Changing the mindset of those northerners is almost mission impossible. If not for nysc I never would have believe that they r places like this in nigeria.
my question is that when will they change? for how many years will they be living in this condition?
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:30pm On May 20, 2019
tiwiex:

I agree. It goes beyond building schools. There needs to be a cultural mindset change. It is a lack of this cultural shift that makes the FG silent. The people at the helm of affairs are stuck in their culture and won't appreciate the problem. That's why they think it is about feeding them.
so this almajiris acts is a cultural mindset baaaaaa. I disagree.
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by zibya: 8:27pm On May 20, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
ok
talk pim tongue
shat it and fucck off
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by ngadaAwo: 8:31pm On May 20, 2019
[s]
zibya:
shat it and fucck off
[/s]
trash
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Follygunners: 5:25am On May 21, 2019
ngadaAwo:
lol
i got this

You're the biggest Trolls of all! Trust me, eyes are after you!
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Follygunners: 5:33am On May 21, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]

Don't worry Mr. Man... we got you... all ur alternate accounts would surely be taken down soon..

SilasNwude, Olanipekun1, RemiTinubu

I'm well aware of them all... keep trolling, fool! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:33am On May 21, 2019
Follygunners:

Don't worry Mr. Man... we got you... all ur alternate accounts would surely be taken down soon..

SilasNwude, Olanipekun1, RemiTinubu

I'm well aware of them all... keep trolling, fool! grin
lol free him Abeg, he's a Nigerian too.
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:34am On May 21, 2019
Follygunners:

You're the biggest Trolls of all! Trust me, eyes are after you!
lol free him ooo.
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by press9jatv: 10:05am On May 22, 2019
buhari Almajiris has come to stay ooooo.
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by press9jatv: 12:35pm On May 22, 2019
orisa37:
for where. Looting is looting.
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2019
zibya:
shat it and fucck off
lol
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:16pm On May 22, 2019
I haven't see the solution of almajiris menace in our society.
Re: Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) by jbblues24(m): 1:04am On May 24, 2019
Please stop!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayetoro Community On The Brink Of Extinction (PICTURES) / Tambuwal To Lead Govs’ Delegation To US As NGF Chair, Is Fayemi Denied Visa / Likely Outcome Of Bayelsa And Kogi Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.