Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,142 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Apostle Suleman‘s old friend & his wife fainted as he gifted them 4bedroom flats - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman‘s old friend & his wife fainted as he gifted them 4bedroom flats (59059 Views)

Adekunke Gold Gifts His Old Friend And Music Director A Rolex Worth N11,000,000 / Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It / Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman‘s old friend & his wife fainted as he gifted them 4bedroom flats by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:13am On May 23, 2019
Ferdinandu:
Brainwashed hungry sheep. You are only good to be used for sacrifice, when the time comes, I'm sure one of those your Shepherd will use you for sacrifice
keep hating na, goat, u go hate tire till u hang urself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman‘s old friend & his wife fainted as he gifted them 4bedroom flats by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:14am On May 23, 2019
gypsey:
I guessing you are one of his gullible worshippers grin what are you so Angry about? jeeeeez! you have so much anger in you, you need to see a psychiatric ASAP grin you are a very troubled and bitter soul. For someone who is supposed to be a crooked pastor's worshipper or Gay Jesus your Atitude is Appaulling. You must think i am bothered by your online crazy rants? grin People like you i screw in their Anus with a 9inches screwdriver.

You just proved my point why your brain should be donated to the zoos. you are an obscene individual grin

oooooops, someone is pained, ugly fowl, that hate in ur heart go give u hypertension, til u die .... goat
Re: Apostle Suleman‘s old friend & his wife fainted as he gifted them 4bedroom flats by Nobody: 9:58am On May 23, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
oooooops, someone is pained, ugly fowl, that hate in ur heart go give u hypertension, til u die .... goat
Anything else reasonable you would like to add? angry
Re: Apostle Suleman‘s old friend & his wife fainted as he gifted them 4bedroom flats by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:45pm On May 23, 2019
gypsey:
Anything else reasonable you would like to add? angry
yea, reminder --- u will keep hating till ur heart rottens and u're dead....
Re: Apostle Suleman‘s old friend & his wife fainted as he gifted them 4bedroom flats by Nobody: 9:23am On May 24, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
yea, reminder --- u will keep hating till ur heart rottens and u're dead....
Yes, you are correct, i am Satan! now, can you move on.

It's becoming ridiculous
Re: Apostle Suleman‘s old friend & his wife fainted as he gifted them 4bedroom flats by GREATESTPIANIST: 4:28pm On May 24, 2019
gypsey:
Yes, you are correct, i am Satan! now, can you move on.

It's becoming ridiculous

I won't leave u, untill u give ur heart to God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) / Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" / Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.