Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Tech Giant Google Ends Ties With Huawei (PHOTO) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tech Giant Google Ends Ties With Huawei (PHOTO) (15770 Views)

HUAWEI 9YA: What's Your Experience With HUAWEI phones? / Google Reverses Decision To Cut Ties With Huawei After US Eases Trade Restrictio / China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tech Giant Google Ends Ties With Huawei (PHOTO) by dometome: 2:34pm On May 21, 2019
MrDoGood:

But bro i don't know why you had to cry before posting this.
You think China is Africa?

Now, you don't need to travel bro. Just google top 10 most-popular mobile apps in China or Top 5 mobile and instant messaging apps in China grin
You are not making any sense. those apps are Popular in China and so what. The only people who use them that I have actually seen are Chinese people. For your information Facebook, Twitter and Watsapp are banned in China. But who gives a fvck? Those apps are popular there because the CCP banned the ones from the west. You are too ignorant.
Re: Tech Giant Google Ends Ties With Huawei (PHOTO) by MrDoGood(m): 5:02pm On May 21, 2019
dometome:
You are not making any sense. those apps are Popular in China and so what. The only people who use them that I have actually seen are Chinese people. For your information Facebook, Twitter and Watsapp are banned in China. But who gives a fvck? Those apps are popular there because the CCP banned the ones from the west. You are too ignorant.
I thought you were smart, but hell no!!!!
I am sorry bro. I am done, but you can continue the argument with yourself. [b][/b]
Re: Tech Giant Google Ends Ties With Huawei (PHOTO) by dometome: 9:01pm On May 21, 2019
MrDoGood:

I thought you were smart, but hell no!!!!
I am sorry bro. I am done, but you can continue the argument with yourself. [b][/b]
you don run. You think Trump is that Pussy called Obama.
Re: Tech Giant Google Ends Ties With Huawei (PHOTO) by timesup234: 9:43am On May 24, 2019
So where are those American noisemakers posting bulllshit here? I hope you are all following the news now. America will make all the noise and China will win in silent. Americans naturally are loudmouthed, they can only bully third world countries. Where is the wall? What is the outcome of operation “Fire and Fury” against North Korea? What happens to “Assad must go”? Is Guaido the interim President of Venezuela or of USA? America is China's biitttch. China won the first half of the battle without even saying a single word.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-stock-futures-rise-on-signs-trump-administration-could-soften-huawei-stance-2019-05-24?mod=mw_theo_homepage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tech Giant Google Ends Ties With Huawei (PHOTO) by booksrite(f): 4:12am On Jun 29, 2019
So where are those American noisemakers posting bulllshit here? I hope you are all following the news now. America will make all the noise and China will win in silent. Americans naturally are loudmouthed, they can only bully third world countries. Where is the wall? What is the outcome of operation “Fire and Fury” against North Korea? What happens to “Assad must go”? Is Guaido the interim President of Venezuela or of USA? America is China's biitttch. China won the first half of the battle without even saying a single word.

undecided
Re: Tech Giant Google Ends Ties With Huawei (PHOTO) by tck2000(m): 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
timesup234:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-stock-futures-rise-on-signs-trump-administration-could-soften-huawei-stance-2019-05-24?mod=mw_theo_homepage
lol
Re: Tech Giant Google Ends Ties With Huawei (PHOTO) by tck2000(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
timesup234:

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opera Mini 4.1 On Nokia 2630 / TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) / Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.