Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman (42848 Views)

Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:10am On May 21, 2019
When naira Marley condoles fraud and ignorance he did not tell him he was making a mistake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by Nobody: 1:42am On May 21, 2019
One small boy dey tap ur wife booty,u dey here dey spew trash.
Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by olumzzz(m): 5:00am On May 21, 2019
AryaSand:
Lol! Says the whiney human who was living off his wife and almost jumped inside the Lagoon after accusing her of infidelity. Was it Ruggedman who wrote " I am a yahoo boy" for naira marley? Abi when the dunce was talking anyhow on social media, why didn't Mr bills call him privately to advise him. I seem torecall vividly that Simi also called Naira marley out, why is everyone now tagging Ruggedman?
Aunty Arya, thanks for killing the night king.
Abeg where is that on your profile pic?
Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by Nobody: 5:31am On May 21, 2019
olumzzz:

Aunty Arya, thanks for killing the night king.
Abeg where is that on your profile pic?

UCH in the mid 90s
Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by olumzzz(m): 8:24am On May 21, 2019
AryaSand:

UCH in the mid 90s
Oh oh..interesting.
Wonder where we all got it wrong in dis Nigeria.
Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by flexyrule(m): 8:25am On May 21, 2019
segunmelvin:
this is social media you can be jay-z if u wish
And you should watch your mouth and stop pulling up random ascertions about people you know nothing about.
Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by Angelfrost(m): 8:55am On May 21, 2019
tillaman:
you are either low on cerebral fuel or you are dyslexic!

You should prolly get help Biko!
Read the quote over and over you might get lucky who knows

I have very acute comprehension skills, thank you... Next time, take out your life frustrations and personal issues on more meaningful ventures... Referencing or indirectly making light of mental health issues is beyond idiotic.

There, you just got served and helped. Cheers!!!
Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by Cyberleets: 11:56am On May 21, 2019
trapQ:
Stop projecting your life of criminal lifestyle on others. That you have stolen something in the past doesn't mean everyone has.

All of you saying no one is without sin,
bla bla bla, should we get rid of our judicial system because we are all sinners? Should armed robbers, murderers, kidnappers, ritualist walk free?

Why is common sense not common to some people?

Just accept the fact that u are a bloody hypocrite... u will accept money from them offline then come online to rant!!

Imagine dining with a thief and when he's caught u will be shouting "stone him to death"...is that not hypocrisy? That's you!

Oh and for ur info... am not a criminal (u can't say that to my face though)...i havI 2 betking mega shop in 2 states, I can take care of ur family and extended family. Feel free to inbox if u have any needs. Shallom
Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by BluntBoy(m): 2:00pm On May 21, 2019
dairykidd:
I saw falz Hypocrite video as i turned on the tv this morning... I'm beginning to like the guy because him done dey see the light small small. Nigerians will always make a mountain of a molehill. I was at a buffet yesterday with friends and we were discussing about this fraud crap the Efcc is pretending to be tackling when a very close friend who recently got a job with chevron mentioned the things going on inside.. He was once a g-boy back in the days but later gave up the game and gave his life to Christ sincerely. He mentioned how many time people have come to him because of his position to encourage him to get forged documents in order to acquire some heavy contracts.. According to him g-boys are paupers compared to what these office people in private and public organisations control daily. And yet efcc go dey worry small children when no even fit afford brand new tear rubber cars easily.. it is well. No self righteous 1diot should quote me abeg

So, what is your point?

Because man tends to be hypocritical, we should do away with law and order?

We should leave Mr A who has committed a crime because Mr B also committed same and even worse crime?
Re: Naira Marley: Teebillz Slams Ruggedman by booksrite(f): 4:07am On Jun 29, 2019
When naira Marley condolences fraud and ignorance he did not tell him he was making a mistake

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” / ‘Totori‘: ID Cabasa "How Wizkid Treated Me When We Met" / Bobrisky Lavishly Spends Money On Foodstuff (pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.