Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Teebillz Calls Out Ruggedman, Slams Him Over Naira Marley's Arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Calls Out Ruggedman, Slams Him Over Naira Marley's Arrest (513 Views)

Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality / Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest / Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz Calls Out Ruggedman, Slams Him Over Naira Marley's Arrest by Amagite3(f): 12:53pm On May 20, 2019
Tiwa Savage's ex-husband, Tunji Balogun, aka Teebillz, has called out rapper Ruggedman, for openly calling out Naira Marley instead of privately.

According to him, we all make mistakes. Read his post below...

"May the grace of God be sufficient for the needs of this talented young man during his trials...... we all make mistakes and my personal take is that most of this young guys don’t know better and I feel it’s our obligation as the older ones to put them right instead of just calling them out on social media for unnecessary validation! OG Rugged Man I hope you can do that shit privately next time sir! I know you don’t want that smoke with me bro if you take my message the other way bros!!! I DON’T CONDOLE FRAUD OR IGNORANCE!!!"

This is coming after Kemi Olunloyo claimed Ruggedman snitched on Naira Marley just because they had a conflict of interest.

Kemi in her claims, wrote that she got her information from an inside source within the EFCC that it was Ruggedman that initiated the petition to arrest the up-coming rapper.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/teebillz-calls-out-ruggedman-slams-him-over-naira-marleys-arrest.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Teebillz Calls Out Ruggedman, Slams Him Over Naira Marley's Arrest by GISTBL0GGER: 12:56pm On May 20, 2019
cool
Re: Teebillz Calls Out Ruggedman, Slams Him Over Naira Marley's Arrest by Baba419(m): 1:10pm On May 20, 2019
All I see is 3 men with big problems
Re: Teebillz Calls Out Ruggedman, Slams Him Over Naira Marley's Arrest by slowice(m): 1:41pm On May 20, 2019
Everybody is just forming goody goody on top ruggedybaba's head because of this matter... Rubbish
Re: Teebillz Calls Out Ruggedman, Slams Him Over Naira Marley's Arrest by Nobody: 4:06am On May 21, 2019
Trying it now.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Only In Nigeria Fans Demand For Money Because They're Fans -tonto Dikeh / Why I Am Producing My Movies In The North – Lucky Timothy / Kidi Finally Out With His Debut Album “sugar” The Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.