Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Chaiii! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chaiii! (1543 Views)

Chaiii, These Laps No Too Much So? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chaiii! by veecovee: 1:05pm On May 20, 2019
John 1:10 King James Version (KJV)
He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

IT'S A PITY THAT THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, BOTH THOSE WHO GO TO CHURCH,
AND THOSE WHO DON'T, DO NOT KNOW THE OWNER OF THE WORLD. YOU MAY
CLAIM THAT YOU KNOW HIM, BUT TAKE FEW MOMENTS AND CONFIRM BELOW.

1 John 2:4 New International Version (NIV)
Whoever says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the
truth is not in that person.

ONE OF THE MANY THINGS HE COMMANDS US, IS TO BE "PERFECTLY HOLY," INWARDLY
AND OUTWARDLY, AND IN ALL WE DO.

1 Peter 1:15-16 New International Version (NIV)
But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: “Be holy,
because I am holy.”

2 Corinthians 7:1 New International Version (NIV)
... dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit,
perfecting holiness out of reverence for God.

DO YOU KNOW WHO MADE THE EARTH?

Share this question to all on earth.

FOR MORE OF THIS MESSAGES, ALWAYS VISIT https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-messages-bible

MARANATHA!

Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 5:43pm On May 20, 2019
A stitch in time saves nine. We are all heading to eternity, and there are two places in eternity.

You and I must end up in the place of eternal punishment or the place of eternal life. Matt. 25:46

The choice is ours now.

Shalom!
Re: Chaiii! by Nobody: 3:54am On May 21, 2019
Please stop!
Re: Chaiii! by Easybela(f): 4:13am On May 21, 2019
Please don't stop!
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 11:23am On May 21, 2019
I repeat, a stitch in time saves nine.

Start practicing holiness now, cause, according to statistics, almost 160,000 people die daily from all over the world. I or you would soon join the dead.

Judgement comes immediately after death. Hebrews 9:27
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 6:56pm On May 21, 2019
FzanyAjibs:
Please stop!

smiley bitter truth, must be spoken my dear
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 11:30am On May 22, 2019
Easybela:
Please don't stop!

God bless you dear ... Bitter truth must be spoken
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 8:11pm On May 22, 2019
Matthew 5:22
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 6:33am On May 23, 2019
Use this opportunity well, cause you may not come across it on internet again
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 8:13pm On May 23, 2019
Mark 9:43-48
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 9:07am On May 24, 2019
Matthew 25:46
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 8:14pm On May 24, 2019
A lot of end time G.Os and Pastors say that the holyghost is the most important, and not do this or do that.

But remember that the holyghost was first poured out to the disciplines that wrote the Bible.

And they told us in "1 timothy 2:9," to dress modestly. Why should they say so, if they have the holyghost, and if it's not about dos and don'ts?

Just take sometime and Google modest and read the 4 different definitions there. Why do we need dos and don'ts? because your mind may also deceive you, cause there's a way that seems right to a man but leads to destruction. proverbs 14:12.

It pains that our end time G.Os and pastors do not warn the church against immodest dressings, because of tithe and offerings. Some even go as far as saying that "it doesn't matter". While Bible warned us against immodest dressings in 1 timothy 2:9. Do not be deceived, this is end time and many pastors and G.Os would should people their true colour after the rapture.

How can you be righteous my dear, when your exposed body is seducing your brother or sister? Ohhh! Do you want to go to heaven only you, while others go to hell? Have you not read from Matthew 5:28, that if a man looks on a woman and lust, he has committed fornication already? How can you dress like a harlot and expect to go to heaven? Don't you know that harlots first seduce their client? If your cloth is tight on your body, or, if people see your knees in the public, you are infact doing the same thing with the harlots, only that you don't sleep with your client physically.

The Moslems don't seduce their men, while the Christians don't care. It's a pity that you serve God and don't care about the weak brothers and sisters amongst us. Jesus says in Matthew 7:21-23, that many would say on that day "I did this and that for you but HE would tell them depart I know you not"

WOE TO ALL ENDTIME G.Os AND PASTORS THAT HAVE DECEIVED MANY.
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 9:03am On May 25, 2019
Matthew 13:42
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 2:28pm On May 26, 2019
Matthew 8:11-12
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 6:31pm On May 26, 2019
Revelation 20:10-15
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 7:26am On May 27, 2019
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 7:03pm On May 27, 2019
Revelation 22:11-12 King James Version (KJV)
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Re: Chaiii! by jbblues24(m): 11:48pm On May 28, 2019
Congrats on the new adventure!!
Re: Chaiii! by veecovee: 6:32pm On May 29, 2019
jbblues24:
Congrats on the new adventure!!

May God of heaven bless u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Bend A Minor's Mind Away From This? / My Ex's Nude Pic's, Do You Know Her? / Nigerian Women Are Pigs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.