Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again (38761 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ / Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed / Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again by Tessyama1: 1:47pm On May 20, 2019
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has laughed off those saying no man will marry her again because of her controversial nature.

According to her, their words are merely theirs, as she finally had a son even when they once said she had no womb. She wrote;

"My laughter when I hear people say "Oo no man gonno marry you again..
������
MY FRIEND SHARRAPPPPPP
BABY JESUS!!!!
#I once heard I had no womb,BOOM came KING!!
YOU SEE YOUR WORDS ARE JUST MERELY YOURS, YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER MINE OR ANOTHERS!!
#BUHARI IYAM WAITING FOR YOU�����
BETWEEN YOU SMELL NICE❤
#KINGTONTO #RADICAL4JESUS #MAMAKING
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/tonto-dikeh-mocks-those-saying-no-man-will-marry-her-again.html

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again by GISTBL0GGER: 1:53pm On May 20, 2019
Lol

Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts
==> Watch Video & See Photos Here
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 20, 2019
Jesus knows his radicals, and I'm sure they put on clothes.

84 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again by tstx(m): 4:42pm On May 20, 2019
Yawn

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again by aleeyus(m): 4:42pm On May 20, 2019
Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman, Stupid woman,

very confused woman, very confused woman, very confused woman, very confused woman, very confused woman, very confused woman, very confused woman, very confused woman, very confused woman, very confused woman, very confused woman, very confused woman, very confused woman,

Im tired of her news, Stupid woman,

165 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:42pm On May 20, 2019
I dab for this woman, baba God need to call the Angel that install her brain when she was created for interrogation, I can vow devil will never accept this woman in hell fire. She has no room in heaven already

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again by deltateam: 4:43pm On May 20, 2019
Hmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again by rofanx13: 4:43pm On May 20, 2019
No comment
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again by Princedapace(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2019
Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again by BlackfireX: 4:43pm On May 20, 2019
Please who is this woman?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again by davibid: 4:43pm On May 20, 2019
F
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again by StarUp: 4:43pm On May 20, 2019
Sometimes it seems to me like she once gave Churchill a BJ, mistakenly swallowed his cum and it turned her head upside down... Foolish mother of an innocent child

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again by swqhuik: 4:43pm On May 20, 2019
ok lets see
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again by Jason007: 4:43pm On May 20, 2019
there are crackheads.. there are crazy and her own is just the mother of them all... Drama Queen�
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again by enemyofprogress: 4:43pm On May 20, 2019
Who wan marry am before?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 20, 2019
No mind them.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again by Kingluqman(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2019
Yes! No man go marry you.

But you fit marry any man if you like oo.

grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again by bokunrawo(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2019
kennygee:
They do really put on clothes oooooo grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again by AlmostEpic(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2019
40 seconds comes to mind...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again by Follygunners: 4:44pm On May 20, 2019
cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again by olaolulazio(m): 4:44pm On May 20, 2019
Seun will definitely marry u grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again by Acecube(m): 4:44pm On May 20, 2019
Why is she disturbing BUHARI undecided

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again by enemyofprogress: 4:44pm On May 20, 2019
kennygee:
to chop you just dey hungry me
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again by Sheriman(m): 4:44pm On May 20, 2019
OK... Who is her husband
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 20, 2019
Enu bi pepeye.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again by festacman(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2019
Well...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again by Hotguy27: 4:45pm On May 20, 2019
This woman is truly missing Churchill. Evidence is everywhere. Smh

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Most Fashionable Nigerian Female Radio Personalities [photos] / Aremu Afolayan: Kunle My Brother Didn't Invite Me To 'Mokalik' Premiere / Barber Creates Fela's Face On Client's Head (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.