Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance (41532 Views)

When Was The Last Time Anyone Talked With MTN Customer Care..? / Please, How Do I Get Through To Airtel Customer Care Agent / How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by IncomeNet(m): 5:13pm On May 20, 2019
Lol....
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 20, 2019
potbelly:
Blame the service providers(technical people) and not the customer care people...

They are the ones who switch you from one bundle to another.

Customer care have no idea of what goes on...

How do you reach the service provider? Through the customer care representatives because they are the intermediary between the service provider and the customer.
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by ken6488(m): 5:16pm On May 20, 2019
nextstep:

Which nonsense Glo? Is it the one that if it rains like this, no signal for me? Or the one I will be losing credit mysteriously? They are all the same, and I use them all, but at least with MTN I can be sure of getting network.

smiley

Believe me or not ....

I found peace on GLO..

Maybe na your area..

Imagine I sub 1k

For data.

I still get like 2k for calling

Glo is bae......

Though you can use MTN caurse of your area

1 Like

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by justiniyke29: 5:20pm On May 20, 2019
that was how mtn subbed me for beauty tips around 2am. i called them and was hearing bullshit
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by Topmaike007(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2019
ken6488:
NA DEM

Buy GLO sim ona nor go hear.......

help me tell them oo..the prefer Yello to our normal Greener pasture
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by ken6488(m): 5:39pm On May 20, 2019
Topmaike007:
help me tell them oo..the prefer Yello to our normal Greener pasture

Green means healthy life. Bro grin

Airtel almost killed me....

Glo to the rescue
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by PopeFlatino(m): 5:55pm On May 20, 2019
grin she need am naa wink
chuks34:
Thesame stupid MTN that have been sending my grandma relationship tips

1 Like

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by zaragoza(m): 6:00pm On May 20, 2019
Teewhy2:
The latest scam is buying airtime from your bank account, almost about 4ce GTbank had deducted my money for airtime I try to buy but I don't get the airtime and no one to complain to.

in this case, u complain to ur bank.
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by SaintLucia: 6:01pm On May 20, 2019
Teewhy2:
The latest scam is buying airtime from your bank account, almost about 4ce GTbank had deducted my money for airtime I try to buy but I don't get the airtime and no one to complain to.
Fear God nau
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by luv2end: 6:03pm On May 20, 2019
This all must happen.
That last time I called for a WhatsApp group against MTN and NEPA.u ppl said I was trying to know peoples phone number.
If we fail to fight ourselves, this Nigerian govt won't.
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by luv2end: 6:10pm On May 20, 2019
inoski4977x:

Is this one MAD. He still dey advertise mtn after their efcc enable crime undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by ud4u: 6:12pm On May 20, 2019
Network providers and banks are the same. Gtbank deducted my money without crediting me.
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by luv2end: 6:15pm On May 20, 2019
ruffbamreal:

How do you reach the service provider? Through the customer care representatives because they are the intermediary between the service provider and the customer.

The service provider is not in Nigeria. They just hired customer care in Nigeria. My friend works as one
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by Wallade(m): 6:23pm On May 20, 2019
ken6488:
NA DEM

Buy GLO sim ona nor go hear.......

Is GLO a better data service provider? No!
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by ken6488(m): 6:25pm On May 20, 2019
Wallade:

Is GLO a better data service provider? No!

grin yes speaking from experience..

Am currently using GlO self

3g not even 4g.

I wonder how 4g will look like
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by Wallade(m): 6:30pm On May 20, 2019
ken6488:

grin yes speaking from experience..

Am currently using GlO self

3g not even 4g.

I wonder how 4g will look like

Whatever is facing you with GLO is definitely not facing us. Come on, GLO is terribly slow and annoying.

1 Like

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by kennyok(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2019
Did 5h top up from my bank, got debited, but credit wasn't remitted into the Said glo Num.. Wic wat Nigeria
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by kennyok(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2019
Did 5h top up from my bank, got debited, but credit wasn't remitted into the Said glo Num.. Wic way Nigeria
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 20, 2019
this is a systemic problem affecting not just telecoms but banks, cable subscription and just about any service with customer care, CPC should wake up to their responsibilities, their staff should not compete with old customer complaint letters in gathering dust.
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by Mcreloaded(m): 6:55pm On May 20, 2019
The painful part about MTN day is that after subscribing for the N1200 monthly data , they will now send a text to opt out of auto renewal as if I opted in for auto renewal in the first place.

There was a time I typed in the necessary code to stop auto renewal and I never got a text back to confirm.

Believe you me after I load the next month there was auto renewal and it so pained me as I was traveling for like 2 months and won't be able to use MTN data where I was going, the plan was that anytime I come back my credit will be there for me to make calls.
So far I never opted for auto renewal in the first place I see no reason why they will send me text to stop auto renewal.

MTN day go break una one day una go surprise ask NITEL and MTEL how market.

1 Like

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by skillz111(m): 6:56pm On May 20, 2019
Am tired of Mtn and Nigeria.
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by potbelly(m): 7:04pm On May 20, 2019
True but they are not the ones who swap you from one bundle to another....
Most times when such complaints are made they put you on hold to check your line, after this is done they create a ticket and push it to the technical people who then stop and revert the bundle...
ruffbamreal:

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by Topmaike007(m): 7:13pm On May 20, 2019
ken6488:

Green means healthy life. Bro grin

Airtel almost killed me....

Glo to the rescue
lolz, you mean that India network called Airtel?I Don comot my line Tay Tay
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by enemyofprogress: 7:22pm On May 20, 2019
Body dey pepper the guy
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by maisauki: 7:32pm On May 20, 2019
potbelly:
Blame the service providers(technical people) and not the customer care people...

They are the ones who switch you from one bundle to another.

Customer care have no idea of what goes on...

wetin consan us
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by dunsin125: 7:49pm On May 20, 2019
There was time my sim wasn't browsing so I called airtel customer care and the guy I spoke to said its my phone that had issues, I called the second time and spoke to a lady who helped me fix it. Some of them are just lazy adding to thr frustration of the country
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by dunsin125: 7:57pm On May 20, 2019
I can't download, can I get the link
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by frankson1(m): 8:02pm On May 20, 2019
Princedapace:
We are almost there.. 975! Thank u guys.. I feel so loved. Just few more to reach our target of 1000.

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.

Done bro.
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by Princedapace(m): 8:04pm On May 20, 2019
frankson1:

Done bro.

Such an amazing soul, thank u so much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions / Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? / This Is How Facebook Stay Ahead Of Its Biggest Competitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.