Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) (39749 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter / Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress / Seyi Law And Wife, Ebere Stacey Aletile Step Out In Style For Date Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by envoymedia: 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
Comedian Seyilaw and wife, Ebere, have welcomed their second child, a baby girl, IgbereTV reports.

The comedian announced the birth of their bundle of joy on his Instagram page on Sunday, December 6.

He wrote:

''Are you still asking of Mummy Tiwa?
Well, now you know.
She waited through it and a very pretty little girl is Tiwaloluwa's sister.
God deserves all our praise.''
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIdN__3FtIJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The couple welcomed their first child, Tiwa, in 2016.

See the maternity photos of Ebere below.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by envoymedia: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
More

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by Organsmuggler(f): 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
congrats

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by ojun50(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
Congratulations

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Congrats, Mama Abigirls.
Na dat puff puff girl wen Kemi abuse be dis?

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by Netanya(f): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
Congratulations seyi . I like the way he keeps his marriage from social media .

55 Likes

Re: SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
Congratulations to them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by smiliyB(f): 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
Awwwww Congrats to them! I love this kind birth spacing sha

7 Likes

Re: SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by Hintona(f): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
I hope the little girl isn't too sensitive because people will surely make fun of those cheeks.

2 Likes

Re: SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
Congrats.
Re: SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by adadike(f): 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
Congrats Adaigbo dinma, congrats my able inlaw. Welcome to the world my little nwadiala! May you be blessed and remain a blessing forever in Jesus name

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Congrats, Mama Abigirls. Na dat puff puff girl wen Kemi abuse be dis?
She has grown up so quick

29 Likes

Re: SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Netanya:
Chi chi
Re: SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by makanjuola66359: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
Congratulations to them But him wife no fine despite the heavy bleaching

12 Likes

Re: SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by Yuneehk(f): 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Congrats, Mama Abigirls.
Yeah, she is that child Kemi abused. She has shed that baby fat and looks so beautiful now.
Congratulations to them.

47 Likes

Re: SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
MADAM KEMI RIGHT NOW...

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yuneehk:

Yeah, she is that child Kemi abused. She has shed that baby fat and looks so beautiful now.
Congratulations to them.
Not baby fat but an health issue which is likely hereditary. According to Seyi, he said the baby was seeing a doctor cos they lost a child before her due to the same health issue.
Kemi was right that the baby had an health issue, the way she said it, calling her Kungfu Panda and making jest was the wrong move.
I think that's why the new baby is not shown.

14 Likes

Re: SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by Yuneehk(f): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Not baby fat but an health issue which is likely hereditary. According to Seyi, he said the baby was seeing a doctor cos they lost a child before her due to the same health issue.
Kemi was right that the baby had an health issue, the way she said it, calling her Kungfu Panda and making jest was the wrong move.
I think that's why the new baby is not shown.
Really? I didn't know that. Yeah, Kemi making fun of the child was definitely wrong. Good thing she's fine now.
And if they're not showing the little one's face, you definitely can't blame them.

20 Likes

Re: SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by femi4: 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
Netanya:
It's turning into a cliche..... marriage that's destiny to collapse will surely collapse.

Break up happens every day, internet only brings it's awareness

4 Likes

Re: SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by adogp: 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Congrats
Re: SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
Congrats seyi.
Can't wait to be a father too cool

2 Likes

Re: SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by janedonez(m): 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
Congratulations
Re: SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by Bsaka9: 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
Beautiful photos.. money is good sha
Re: SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by Uyi168: 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Congrats, Mama Abigirls.
Na She o..
Very fine girl.

3 Likes

Re: SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by veekid(m): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
This one is not obese
Re: SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by vibbb: 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
Congratulations to them.
Awaiting sister kemi olunloyo's comments.
Re: SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
Awwwnnn, so nice
Congrats to them
Re: SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
I am waiting for Anuty Kemi feedback. We already know anything from Seyi is the opposite of beauty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) / Damilola Adegbite Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.