|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,992,899 members, 7,291,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 February 2023 at 08:51 AM
|Digital Marketer Vacancy At Mymedicalbank Ltd by TheSage1: 3:40pm On May 20, 2019|
Digital Marketer Vacancy!
MyMedicalBank is a health information management company with a passion to revolutionise access to health information in Nigeria and across Africa.
We are currently seeking a creative and hardworking Digital Marketer to help us expand our clientele and increase our revenue through the digital space. You will be the face of the company and will have the dedication to drive the business to the next level.
1. Be at the forefront of the Company’s online and digital marketing activities.
2. Promote the business brand in the digital space.
Lagos, Nigeria with additional requirement for remote working
Negotiable depending on experience
1. Increase the level of user engagements on MMB’s social media platforms converting same to sales.
2. Promote and maintain MMB’s visibility on the internet and a positive brand in the public consciousness.
3. Achieve increased traffic across all MyMedicalBank (MMB) sites and social media platforms.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
A. Social media duties
1. Post daily contents automatically and manually including self-created contents and those generated from business activities onto MMB social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
2. Increase the number of followers on MMB social media platforms.
B. Customer engagements
1. Respond to visitors engaging with MMB social media handles via DMs, mentions etc.
2. Interact with customers via Zendesk, WhatsApp, SMS, phone calls, emails, etc.
3. Prospect for customers and follow up with them to the point of making a sales commitment
4. Keep the public updated about developments and upcoming events in the company e.g number of customer signups, customers’ requests for carers, availability of newly trained HCAs etc.
5. Sustain and increase the public awareness of and engagement with MMB social media platforms through polls, contests and other initiatives.
C. Management of MyMedicalBank sites
1. Promote contents from MMB platforms - Community, Resources, Health Risk Calculators
2. Research and compile engaging contents from external sources and from MMB’s content writers.
3. Optimise content according to SEO and in compliance with copyright and data protection laws.
4. Publish approved articles on MMB’s Resources Page
C. Graphic/video design
1. Design flyers & gifs and other promotional materials originally and from the archive of MMB’s news & media contents.
2. Manage photo/video contents
D. Report and team work
1. Providing regular report of outcomes of digital marketing activities to management.
2. Work closely with Operations Manager and Customer Relationship Officer to undertake marketing and customer conversion activities.
1. Proven experience of using social media to generate appreciable sales
2. Experience with meeting set targets in business settings
3. Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills
5. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
6. Hands on business experience with graphics design/ video editing skills and skillset
7. Experience in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and business collaboration platforms tools including Dropbox, WeShare, WhatsApp, Skype and Google drive.
Send CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com
Only the most qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
NB: get acquainted with our services @
|Re: Digital Marketer Vacancy At Mymedicalbank Ltd by Nobody: 1:33am On May 21, 2019|
This is sublime work :-)
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46