Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend- Joroolumofin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend- Joroolumofin (296 Views)

"Kate Henshaw Kissing Me In Public After I Said We should break up"- Lasisi / 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend - Joro Olumofin / 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend- Joroolumofin by degovnoor(m): 5:51pm On May 20, 2019
[
b]Gist from Joroolumofin and dailynaijamode
[/b]

20 reasons why you should break up with your Girlfriend

If she can’t use N5,000 to cook decent meals from Friday - Sunday. (A Full weekend)

If she has more than 3 married men as “besto”, “fwends” or “my G”

If your girlfriend demands a gift on every birthday If she borrows money from different guys without asking you If she doesn’t call your mother on Mother’s Day.

If your girlfriend has been to Dubai 3 times from 2018 till date and she doesn’t have any income

If you have given your girlfriend up to N500,000 / $1400 and she’s still broke or doesn’t have a business.

If she is always commenting on known Yahoo boys pictures and Billionaires pictures on IG : “Yas zaddy, i tap into ur grace sir, check ur DM”

If she doesn’t know what you do to make money. E.g she knows you’re a banker but doesn’t know what department you’re inIf she takes Postinor 2 like M&K every monthIf she idolizes runs girls & copies their IG post and Snapchat. “She May be an apprentice soon”

If she has cheated on you in the past 12 months

If she’s a student & you can’t locate her on weekends If she has never bought you anything apart from perfume, belt & boxers on your birthday. E.g she should buy you books & inspirational dvds

If she spends N40,000 on makeup every month & she’s not a makeup artist or making money from the makeup.

If shes always commenting on celebrity pages saying “ Bless me”. 

If more than 5 night club bouncers know her name in your cityIf she would rather go to the cinema than mid week service .

If she doesn’t let you wipe or clean her up after sex. If she gets violent. Trashes your car, assaults, burns your clothes.

*If your girlfriend is guilty of more than 5 of these and not willing to change, you should consider reentering the market*

http://dailynaijamode.com/20-reasons-why-you-should-break-up-with-your-girlfriend-joroolumofin/

Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend- Joroolumofin by breezycute: 6:06pm On May 20, 2019
Woah
Re: 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend- Joroolumofin by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 20, 2019
He just basically described destiny crushing oloshos.

(1) (Reply)

Why We Love True Life Someone Shares True Story / For OSARIEMEN AIKORIOGIE By Omigie Oshor / If You Have Children Before Marriage, How Does It Affect Your Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.