Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language (35401 Views)

Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State / Airpeace: Onyema On Board As Flight Attendant In Training (Video, Photo) / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by openmine(m): 7:44pm On May 20, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Here is what the airline said.

The airline in a statement by its spokesman, Mr. Chris Iwarah, said that other passengers around him offered to translate what was being said in English to him, but he insisted that the crew must brief him in Igbo language.

It's like you too don't understand English. Maybe they need to subtitle the post into igbo before you can understand.
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:44pm On May 20, 2019
Okoyeebows:
But the idiot bears Christopher. What is the translation of Christopher in Igbo?

They should have thrown him out through the emergency exit let him enter Ekene Dili Shuku bus to his destination. At least, they would be playing Chioma Jesus from his village to wherever he's going to.

Bros you are wicked.. Haba..... grin grin grin
I am laughing like a mad mad over here.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by jrusky(m): 7:46pm On May 20, 2019
I'm sure some idiots will come here yo praise the foolish man.

Why is he bearing Christopher is Christopher igbo name? I just dislike people acting stupid. They must interpret safety rules in Igbo as if only igbo was only passenger on the flight or as if igbo is Nigeria official language.

The crew are too nice they should have throw him out and ask him to go back yo the desk to sort himself or go and enter bus to his village.

Nonsense attention seeker.

We know their type!!!
Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Okoyeebows: 7:48pm On May 20, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Tribalist-in-chief, leave me o. I have corrected it.

If you learn to calm down, read, process and assimilate before you type on Nairaland, the equality of your posts would increase.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by deltateam: 7:48pm On May 20, 2019
Tomide007:
Someone offered to translate beside him yet he insisted that it should be the crew member, which kind passenger be that.

Na werey 100%.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:48pm On May 20, 2019
GangerFarmer01:

Wow!. But amazingly you have DATA, well Yahoo boys could have helped but we are all against them undecided
He could be using "freebasics" undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by silent10(m): 7:49pm On May 20, 2019
Okoyeebows:
But the idiot bears Christopher. What is the translation of Christopher in Igbo?

They should have thrown him out through the emergency exit let him enter Ekene Dili Shuku bus to his destination. At least, they would be playing Chioma Jesus from his village to wherever he's going to.
My second time quoting you grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Destroyerofyeeb: 7:50pm On May 20, 2019
Wrong spelling bro...its shioma Jesus grin
Okoyeebows:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by frozen70(f): 7:52pm On May 20, 2019
He just want to show himself, that's all and he got it served hot
Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Okoyeebows: 7:53pm On May 20, 2019
ngadaAwo:
my44 lalastic sn obinpy o4j doique
rule 2

Keep it up. Your destiny is to hype me.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by 1Sharon(f): 7:53pm On May 20, 2019
grin

Translate to Igbo for what? undecided
Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by bobolistica(m): 7:54pm On May 20, 2019
bloody flat headed scumbag...

1 Like

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 20, 2019
Okoyeebows:

NgadaAwo, hope you see your younger brother?
Go and sleep
Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Simplyleo: 7:55pm On May 20, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Best comment of the month.

Whenever I come across your moniker, I always read all your comments I have missed. I like them.

Lost my nairaland password as well as the email address, so have to open another account.

Been to busy for nairaland though.

4 Likes

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 20, 2019
Okoyeebows:

We know trouble makers like him! He is an omoluabeast who used an Igbo name like most dimwits here who use Igbo monikers to forment trouble on Nairaland and boarded the aircraft!

His intention:

Board the flight...

Tell the crew to interpret in Igbo language...

If they oblige, video them with a phone...

Sent the video to FAAN or the Aviation Council...

Air Peace becomes sanctioned for the act as an anti-aviation policy and their license probably revoked!

Then their media like Punch, The Nation and that awolowo's newspaper will carry the news with glee

THEIR PLANS HAVE FAILED!
Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by RTSC: 7:55pm On May 20, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
grin

I am a fervent nationalist, ALWAYS promoting local culture BUT

Why would a 3rd class citizen feel he has any fvcking rights?

They should have even deported him from Biafuro cheesy cheesy

Fuvckers! Isn't Air Peace owned by a flattiee? tongue
Yes, it is owned by a flattie.

Fortunately for Nigeria, else it would have gone the way of Nigerian airways which was wrecked by cone heads who were given a business they don't deserve.

*The passenger is a fool though. Reminds me of ohanaeze ndi igbo.
A lot of motion with very little actual intelligent penetration *

1 Like

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Insectkiller: 7:57pm On May 20, 2019
Frustration everywhere..

I think they should refund him, only if he can change his name from being Christopher...to chukwu-sometning
Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by IvarTheTerrible: 7:58pm On May 20, 2019
prince3009:

We know trouble makers like him! He is an omoluabeast who used an Igbo name like most dimwits here who use Igbo monikers to forment trouble on Nairaland and boarded the aircraft!

His intention:

Board the flight...

Air Peace becomes sanctioned for the act as an anti-aviation policy and their license probably revoked!

Then their media like Punch, The Nation and that awolowo's newspaper will carry the news with glee

THEIR PLANS HAVE FAILED!

so.....he forged an ID card bearing an Igbo name. Wasted 25-30k on plane tickets....

All because he wanted to disgrace Igbos? Aren't brave men like Ojukwu and Kanu who ran at first sign of trouble enough disgrace?

Advice for you - go to a Teaching Hospital and beg to see a doctor with P-S-Y-C-H-I-A-R-I-S-T written on his door

8 Likes

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Okoyeebows: 7:58pm On May 20, 2019
Simplyleo:

Whenever I come across your moniker, I always read all your comments I have missed. I like them.

Lost my nairaland password as well as the email address, so have to open another account.

Chief, good to have you back bro. Missed your posts wella.

Oya, let me follow sharply.

TheFacelessMan also has many nice posts.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Ugosample(m): 7:59pm On May 20, 2019
RTSC:

Yes, it is owned by a flattie.

Fortunately for Nigeria, else it would have gone the way of Nigerian airways which was wrecked by cone heads who were given a business they don't deserve.

*The passenger is a fool though. Reminds me of ohanaeze ndi igbo.
A lot of motion with very little actual intelligent penetration *

recklessness killed that airways mehn
Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Okoyeebows: 7:59pm On May 20, 2019
[s]
prince3009:

His intention:

Board the flight...

THEIR PLANS HAVE FAILED!

[/s]

This one had to look for how to drag Yorubas into the madness of an Igbo man on an Igbo airline.

Wait, Nwanne. Why do Igbos fear Yorubas so much?

6 Likes

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by 1Sharon(f): 7:59pm On May 20, 2019
Simplyleo:

Lol...better enjoy his posts before they ban him like the others
Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 20, 2019
Igbo amaka
Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Okoyeebows: 8:01pm On May 20, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Wrong spelling bro...its shioma Jesus grin

Sheeoma grin grin

Those guys go smell pepper tonight.
Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Okoyeebows: 8:02pm On May 20, 2019
immhotep:
Igbo amaka

Nwanne, you came late to the party. How was market today?

1 Like

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by RTSC: 8:02pm On May 20, 2019
Ugosample:

recklessness killed that airways mehn
owambeism which is a form of recklessness killed it.

The Yoruba supervisors couldn't properly manage it.
They treated it like an artisan business with gross unprofessionalism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) / FG Suspends Turkish Airlines Operations In Nigeria / Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.