Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language (35400 Views)

Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State / Airpeace: Onyema On Board As Flight Attendant In Training (Video, Photo) / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Okoyeebows: 8:04pm On May 20, 2019
ngadaAwo:
my44 lalastala sn obinopy oaj domiue will fix you bro

enjoy your trolling

When you taya, you would go and meet your mom to give you akpu for the night.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 20, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Nwanne, you came late to the party. How was market today?
Igbo market amaka
Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Inukwa: 8:05pm On May 20, 2019
Air-Peace is very stupid for flying Igbo land without having somebody who can speak Ignored language as a crew member. Full stop!!!
Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Okoyeebows: 8:07pm On May 20, 2019
ngadaAwo:
m44 lalastica sn obinpy o4j domque
rule 2

By 2023, I would get you something to do so that your life would be better.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 20, 2019
Good for him

i remember this ibo guy that asked me about something in Ibo language i was like bro im not an Ibo and i said to tell me what's he saying in a common language guess what he blatantly refuse to talk to me further.... over here an ibo man will see you for the first time he don't care if you're not an ibo he will greet you and drop some line in ibo ...even some of my friends that know im not an ibo sometimes send me audio message on WhatsApp with Ibo lol. back in sec shc my best friend is an ibo boy but he's so different maybe because he didn't grow up in the villiage cos sometimes illiteracy plays a vital role on how we communicate ....why would you want to force your language on someone....na by force not until you travel and see the bad character of Nigerians living in other countries you will not understand the common saying "travel and see"

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Okoyeebows: 8:11pm On May 20, 2019
Inukwa:
Air-Peace is very stupid for flying Igbo land without having somebody who can speak Ignored language as a crew member. Full stop!!!

Here is what the airline said.

The airline in a statement by its spokesman, Mr. Chris Iwarah, said that other passengers around him offered to translate what was being said in English to him, but he insisted that the crew must brief him in Igbo language.

This one too doesn't understand English. Una plenty for NL.

Please who is willing to translate my post into igbo for our brothers?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Eddiecute86(m): 8:15pm On May 20, 2019
magicminister:
People don’t get this!

Airlines should be made to give safety instructions I. English and in whatever language their destination speaks.

This is Nigeria, Not England!!

Bro the level of ignorance in this forum is so high.. Even those that doesn’t know where the airport is not to talk of boarding a flight are running their mouth.
The man was clearly trying to pass a message, that is how it is done in saner countries

Safety instructions is supposed to be given in other local langauages after English.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Agugbadin: 8:17pm On May 20, 2019
Kudos to the captain and his crew for taking the right decision. Please don't hesitate to deboard any passenger who refuses to comply with the laid down rules and regulations.
Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:17pm On May 20, 2019
couragemurphy:

Did you even read the writeup?

He doesn't understand English.
He is Mr Christopher.
Please translate the write up into Igbo language so can understand
Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by nwanyionitsha: 8:18pm On May 20, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
grin

I am a fervent nationalist, ALWAYS promoting local culture BUT

Why would a 3rd class citizen feel he has any fvcking rights?

They should have even deported him from Biafuro cheesy cheesy

Fuvckers! Isn't Air Peace owned by a flattiee? tongue
Take this flight.
Witches and wizards everywhere.
Better still, go mine some skull.
Sophisticated morons everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Inukwa: 8:23pm On May 20, 2019
Okoyeebows:

The airline in a statement by its spokesman, Mr. Chris Iwarah, said that other passengers around him offered to translate what was being said in English to him, but he insisted that the crew must brief him in Igbo language.

This one too doesn't understand English. Una plenty for NL.

Please who is willing to translate my post into igbo for our brothers?

Can't you see that you are the worst idiot who need to be making the interpretation for Air peace. Are those who offered to interpret for the man Air Peace crew Idiot?
Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by nwanyionitsha: 8:25pm On May 20, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
cheesy

You are a comedian. Definitely one of the few folks here that make me still stay on Nairalandgrin grin grin

Those pigs are unnecessarily stubborn ALL THE TIME
Why do sophisticated moronic pigs feels so special?
Is it because they mine skulls or the algae soup/ewedu ati gbegiri plus amala don cause them some brain gay? gays everywhere

1 Like

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Fahd11: 8:25pm On May 20, 2019
Another example of how useless they can be......Shioor
Flog the idiot out of the plane into one Imo mass transit bus and let them play noise maker phyno for him all through his trip....

1 Like

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 20, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

[s]so.....he forged an ID card bearing an Igbo name. Wasted 25-30k on plane tickets....

All because he wanted to disgrace Igbos? Aren't brave men like Ojukwu and Kanu who ran at first sign of trouble enough disgrace?

Advice for you - go to a Teaching Hospital and beg to see a doctor with P-S-Y-C-H-I-A-R-I-S-T written on his door
[/s]

Omoluabeasts can do anything and go any length to destroy the businesses of an Igbo man especially when the business is booming and getting alot of accolades!

A very good example is Guarantee Thief Bank (GTB) owned by a thieving omoluabeast called Agbaje who stole from Innoson and spent millions to drag him to EFCC! Now they owe him N8billion grin grin

1 Like

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Inukwa: 8:26pm On May 20, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

He is Mr Christopher.

What is the meaning of Ijaw in English?
Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by fcdgrand(m): 8:33pm On May 20, 2019
i love the man, he is trying to promote igbo language but the pilot & co misunderstand, proudly igbo anywhere, everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by tabithababy(f): 8:41pm On May 20, 2019
Agugbadin:
Kudos to the captain and his crew for taking the right decision. Please don't hesitate to deboard any passenger who refuses to comply with the laid down rules and regulations.
cheesy
Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 20, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

He is Mr Christopher.

No wahala, I will call on my ancestors to translate for him....
Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:48pm On May 20, 2019
Okoyeebows:
But the idiot bears Christopher. What is the translation of Christopher in Igbo?

They should have thrown him out through the emergency exit let him enter Ekene Dili Shuku bus to his destination. At least, they would be playing Chioma Jesus from his village to wherever he's going to. grin
you might not make Paradise list if u continue like diz u man... U gave a new meaning to callousness..
Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:52pm On May 20, 2019
luluosas:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/05/20/air-peace-de-board-passenger-asking-attendant-translate-safety-instructions-igbo-because
d comments and bashing down t
Here dey give me fatigue even in my serene atmosphere..

I weak for the future..
Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:53pm On May 20, 2019
luluosas:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/05/20/air-peace-de-board-passenger-asking-attendant-translate-safety-instructions-igbo-because

I weak for the future nor be here..
Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by DerideGull(m): 9:01pm On May 20, 2019
Okoyeebows:
But the idiot bears Christopher. What is the translation of Christopher in Igbo?

They should have thrown him out through the emergency exit let him enter Ekene Dili Shuku bus to his destination. At least, they would be playing Chioma Jesus from his village to wherever he's going to. grin

I guess it takes one moronic idiot to recognize another. Name or a word does not constitute a language. A name does not need an explanation.However instructional language should be reduced to the local media or vernacular understandable to the addressee.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by luluosas(m): 9:06pm On May 20, 2019
Wow! Made front page after years.

Thanks moderators for the modification of the post making the full story available for Nairalanders to read. I am grateful
Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by stagger: 9:07pm On May 20, 2019
As if he is flying his private aircraft. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by luluosas(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2019
It's the result of reading only headline without the body of the post. It is well
Livefreeordieha:

I weak for the future nor be here..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by stagger: 9:11pm On May 20, 2019
DerideGull:

I guess it takes one moronic idiot to recognize another. Name or a word does not constitute a language. A name does not need an explanation.However instructional language should be reduced to the local media or vernacular understandable to the addressee.

The only moronic slowpoke I see here is the idiotic passenger. Which tribe in Nigeria answers Christopher, which is the language of the slave masters and colonialists?

I do not bear an English name, my wife does not and my kids do not. Many Nigerians have dropped their English names (including Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe who got rid of the name "Benjamin) after they discovered the hypocrisy of the white man who brought religion to Africa but have hearts that are very dark.

Why should a man hold other passengers to ransom by insisting on a local language translation, and yet he is answering the name of the slave masters?

1 Like

Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by sweetilicious(f): 9:15pm On May 20, 2019
Tomide007:
Someone offered to translate beside him yet he insisted that it should be the crew member, which kind passenger be that.
I have met such character severally They are just unbelievable but because customer is always right, you just got to swallow and do your job amicably.
Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by luluman: 9:18pm On May 20, 2019
Re: Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language by Brugo(m): 9:31pm On May 20, 2019
Okoyeebows:

It's like you too don't understand English. Maybe they need to subtitle the post into igbo before you can understand.

grin grin grin

Man! You’re not taking any prisoners today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) / FG Suspends Turkish Airlines Operations In Nigeria / Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.