Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You (21192 Views)

Best Of Huawei Android Phones And Prices 2019 / Who Has Received Huawei Android Pie Upgrade In Nigeria / Google Suspends Huawei's Android Support. Huawei Will Not Work With Google Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by martineverest(m): 7:51am On May 21, 2019
dermmy:
US has oppressed many countries with her economic prowess. It's just too much.
china is at fault here.

china banned Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,Skype etc in their country.they steal American companies intellectual properties and spy others with their hardware.
what most people don't understand is that,with this ban Samsung,LG,HTC etc will benefit more while apple will lose the most....European companies like Ericsson and Nokia will be smiling

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by martineverest(m): 7:53am On May 21, 2019
Trunaijian:
As we speak, the Chinese are in their labs conducting research and developing their own mobile OS. In a couple of years time, major Chinese mobiles phones and devices will be using a new OS that will be very similar to Android.

Screen grab this comment. It will come to pass.
writing an os it's a very big task...the biggest problems are public accepting the new is and developers creating apps.
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by dabiriy(m): 7:53am On May 21, 2019
Trunaijian:
As we speak, the Chinese are in their labs conducting research and developing their own mobile OS. In a couple of years time, major Chinese mobiles phones and devices will be using a new OS that will be very similar to Android.

they have started the research since 2012

1 Like

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Nonnyflex(m): 7:54am On May 21, 2019
Please if any one finds how this concerns me let them tell me biko cause I can't
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by martineverest(m): 7:54am On May 21, 2019
medolab90:
Story am still getting Huawei whether they like it or not
your Huawei might not come with Facebook,google, snapchat, Instagram, whatsapp,twitter etc

1 Like

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by basmur(m): 8:12am On May 21, 2019
On pont bro....

Fvck google..
Fvck u.s

huawei all the way....
medolab90:
Story am still getting Huawei whether they like it or not

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Softmojo(m): 8:14am On May 21, 2019
martineverest:
china is at fault here.

china banned Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,Skype etc in their country.they steal American companies intellectual properties and spy others with their hardware.
what most people don't understand is that,with this ban Samsung,LG,HTC etc will benefit more while apple will lose the most....European companies like Ericsson and Nokia will be smiling

U.S.A is just scared of competition. They have been looking for a way to kick out Huawei for a long time.
Spying issues were raised after huawei launched the p30 pro. The phone's camera had an insane zoom function. Ask yourself how much of your data does google and apple icloud possess with or without your consent? So who is the real spy between Huawei and U.S.A.

Samsung and the rest might not even be too comfortable after this, because what happened to Huawei can also happen to anyother OEM. Remember htc is from taiwan as well.

Rather i see a partnership between the other OEM's to look for an alternative to U.S.A's monopoly on the software O.S. market.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by martineverest(m): 8:24am On May 21, 2019
Softmojo:

U.S.A is just scared of competition. They have been looking for a way to kick out Huawei for a long time.
Spying issues were raised after huawei launched the p30 pro. The phone's camera had an insane zoom function. Ask yourself how much of your data does google and apple icloud possess with or without your consent? So who is the real spy between Huawei and U.S.A.

Samsung and the rest might not even be too comfortable after this, because what happened to Huawei can also happen to anyother OEM. Remember htc is from taiwan as well.

Rather i see a partnership between the other OEM's to look for an alternative to U.S.A's monopoly on the software O.S. market.
Ur last 2 paragraphs are totally wrong.....Samsung is an ally of United States..Korea,japan and Taiwan are happy about this sanctions ,while India,Vietnam and Indonesia will benefit massively as manufacturing companies are moving away from china

like I said earlier,apple,Google,intel, Qualcomm will lose alot

1 Like

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Softmojo(m): 8:29am On May 21, 2019
martineverest:
Ur last 2 paragraphs are totally wrong.....Samsung is an ally of United States..Korea,japan and Taiwan are happy about this sanctions ,while India,Vietnam and Indonesia will benefit massively as manufacturing companies are moving away from china

like I said earlier,apple,Google,intel, Qualcomm will lose alot

Let's watch as it unfolds.

But i strongly believe this is the beginning of the end of U.S.A's long monopoly over software.
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by daroz(m): 8:29am On May 21, 2019
China phone

I am out of thread......
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Nobody: 8:32am On May 21, 2019
lilbest4:
which model and how much
Huawei Y9 2019 Dual SIM - 64GB, 4GB RAM, 4G LTE, Arabic Blue ,I bought it 74k from jumia but give me 55k
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Topmaike007(m): 8:38am On May 21, 2019
henrydadon:
Trump is just mad..the USA are just mad that there are other competitors getting a foothold in the spying game.

They just wanna remain leader when it come to spying.. They don't wanna share power with the Chinese.
they're using Facebook to spy on people and gathering of information for themselves
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Topmaike007(m): 8:39am On May 21, 2019
shogsman:
If they like they should ban Facebook ,google and the whole android system on it I will still buy that p30,the camera is enough.
I tell you bro Las Las we use our own nairaland instead of Facebook
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Topmaike007(m): 8:42am On May 21, 2019
tolexy007:

Do u think, America is like ur shit hole country who don't care how their informations go out anyhow?. america don't joke with thier info cos it is one of thier source of strength.. moreover wen China ban Facebook in their country why are guys not crying
if you know the harm Facebook is causing I swear you will not use it again,have you ask yourself how they manage to hack WhatsApp few days ago and go away with a lot of Data
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Nobody: 8:44am On May 21, 2019
Trunaijian:

What u r saying is NOT suprising. What u should say is the viability of such OS outside china...will it be better than Android ?? Bro leave matter for matthias
U seem not to know that google is also developing another OS of its own ....FUCHSIA OS. U think tne American govt is stupid for banning Chinese companies abi
Anyone who uses UC BROWSER should know there's a rootkit inside d .exe or .apk file sending contact and call log info to a remote server somewhere in 39°55′N 116°23′E which is china.
Use your head, d chinese are really spying on us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by bigdot1759(m): 8:45am On May 21, 2019
Googke will be the altimate looser @ the end of d game
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by martineverest(m): 8:47am On May 21, 2019
Softmojo:

Let's watch as it unfolds.

But i strongly believe this is the beginning of the end of U.S.A's long monopoly over software.
for android ,yes.china already have their own android......but for Windows?no country can do away with it.its impossible for any government to leave windows,not even AMERICAN government
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by stanley000: 8:48am On May 21, 2019
driand:
lipsrsealed

At some point the world will move on without Google or the United States, no champion forever...
yea I agree but not anytime soon fam grin
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Topmaike007(m): 8:51am On May 21, 2019
GreyLaw:

Exactly! The China we know today got there by stealing a lot of intellectual property of other countries. When it comes to tech Japan beats almost everybody hands down and I respect them.

The trade deals between yhe US and other countries have been so unfair for too long, other countries placing heavy tarriffs and restrictions on US products. I guess it's time for fairness or tit for tat.

Trump isn't a billionaire business man by accident.
give us your fact that about how they stole other people's property..and do you know the havoc Facebook is also causing by selling out people Data
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by bigdot1759(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2019
martineverest:
your Huawei might not come with Facebook,google, snapchat, Instagram, whatsapp,twitter etc
super story
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by kingola87(m): 8:56am On May 21, 2019
;Di read a lot about people saying they are gathering people's information using Facebook, I just hope you didn't include 9ja sha, coz 95% of our Facebook users na just for flirting, abi na information about flirting and slaying dem wan copy?

1 Like

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by blackmantis: 9:01am On May 21, 2019
Huawei developed and deployed 5g network America is not pleased with this

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by HMarshal(m): 9:05am On May 21, 2019
The world Jst have no choice but to endure & tolerate trump till his tenure is done.
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Chibokgame: 9:08am On May 21, 2019
Chinashopping84:
Love huawei mobile.especially the honor model..check sigg to get your stuff down here.

How do i access your signature to get details of what you are rrferring to?
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by martineverest(m): 9:14am On May 21, 2019
bigdot1759:
super story
ignorance
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by ken6488(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2019
Usa just Afraid of there 5g might contain spy equipments
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Nobody: 9:20am On May 21, 2019
tactius:

If you bought your phone before the ban, google will still function on your phone and receive updates. What you won't be able to do for example,is to download new apps from Google Play .

Phones bought after the ban may not have any Google functionality

Huawei is planning a work around the problem though, plus their future phones may.use a different OS apart from Android

They may provide their own appstore for their users, the problem will be that new updates will be late for few some hours

1 Like

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Tomoyayi(m): 9:24am On May 21, 2019
Trunaijian:

They already have
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Mftivi: 9:31am On May 21, 2019
The chinese I know will come out with their very own OS the word will drop android and choose theirs.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Mftivi: 9:32am On May 21, 2019
ken6488:
Usa just Afraid of there 5g might contain spy equipments
They are just mad they got on 5g late!

1 Like

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by chukxie(m): 9:56am On May 21, 2019
Huawei will survive. Nothing to worry about. One door closes, another opens. I'm a Samsung for life though.
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 10:01am On May 21, 2019
This is another ploy of US against china.I Pray huaweiOS makes sense to rival android.If it does, Google would be banned in China and huaweiOS to the world begins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jdictionary-mobile Advanced English Dictionary / GLO Glo Campus Booster: New Tariff / Most Expensive Phone In The World Costs N34 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.