Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You (21193 Views)

Best Of Huawei Android Phones And Prices 2019 / Who Has Received Huawei Android Pie Upgrade In Nigeria / Google Suspends Huawei's Android Support. Huawei Will Not Work With Google Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by pacespot(m): 10:12am On May 21, 2019
but if they are to cut partnership, are they not supposed to announce it beforehand? at least few months before the decision, giving the scale of both brands. this is too drastic sad
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by etoluw: 10:46am On May 21, 2019
Trunaijian:
As we speak, the Chinese are in their labs conducting research and developing their own mobile OS. In a couple of years time, major Chinese mobiles phones and devices will be using a new OS that will be very similar to Android.

Screen grab this comment. It will come to pass.

no they don't have to develop a new OS Android OS is open source which means they are free to use and modify.

however they will not be able to install new apps from the app store also they will not be able to access google services like maps, search etc
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by dunsin125: 10:47am On May 21, 2019
pacespot:
but if they are to cut partnership, are they not supposed to announce it beforehand? at least few months before the decision, giving the scale of both brands. this is too drastic sad
There is only one word to describe this... Jealousy
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by ken6488(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2019
Mftivi:

They are just mad they got on 5g late!

Yeah American is a big bully
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Nobody: 11:01am On May 21, 2019
Oladefemi007:
What's my own
Nothing is your own, mumu
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Iretii0511(m): 11:02am On May 21, 2019
I think a lot of person really hate the US. When China banned many American companies from operating in their country, nobody said anything. Some even hailed the development. But just one ban from an America company to a Chinese company and everybody is talking trash about the US.
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by AgreatMan: 11:05am On May 21, 2019
octavian:

Trust me you don't want to try those work around by Huawei, just stay off Huawei phones till US and China resolve the issue

I hope they find a way around it. Trump has single handedly damage that company and there is no walk around it. Imagine u have a phone, with no Google play alone. That phone is effectively useless. Even if they walk around it, will Android stagnate in the same spot?

1 Like

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by AgreatMan: 11:10am On May 21, 2019
Trunaijian:
As we speak, the Chinese are in their labs conducting research and developing their own mobile OS. In a couple of years time, major Chinese mobiles phones and devices will be using a new OS that will be very similar to Android.

Screen grab this comment. It will come to pass.

The Chinese already have their own skin of Android and their own PlayStore. But if they give u such a phone, u will hate your life. Trump has damaged that company and there is no walk around this one. I hope they can reach an agreement otherwise the only people who will buy Huawei are the Chinese.
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by fashrola(m): 12:04pm On May 21, 2019
Thonee:
I never sabi pronounce d name of dis fone since wen Dem born me and i never use am b4 cos I no go fit tey pipu d name of my fone.

Hay-Way
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by viklegend(m): 1:02pm On May 21, 2019
I prefer America to spy on me than China... Chinese government are just the alpha and Omega there... No body dare talks against them unlike thd US where a poor man can sue a president and win...... China is a tyrant in waiting
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by nerdfrost(m): 1:43pm On May 21, 2019
maynation:
Halezis
wiziman
Rilley
Nerdfrost

Where are you cheap Huawei users?

angry angry why did u quote me...all these infinix users
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by bukiboy(m): 2:50pm On May 21, 2019
which of the Huawei phone you get and how much?
blessingventures:
my Huawei is already for sale .....No time
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Rilley(m): 4:24pm On May 25, 2019
maynation:
Halezis
wiziman
Rilley
Nerdfrost

Where are you cheap Huawei users?
Atleast Huawei is 100 times better than that crappy phone tecno you use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by nerdfrost(m): 6:24pm On May 25, 2019
Rilley:
tell them oo
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by maynation(f): 7:13pm On May 25, 2019
Rilley:

You are just seeing this? What village are you based that suffers power outage like this?
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by zamanii: 8:30pm On May 25, 2019
Budex40:

What u r saying is NOT suprising. What u should say is the viability of such OS outside china...will it be better than Android ?? Bro leave matter for matthias
U seem not to know that google is also developing another OS of its own ....FUCHSIA OS. U think tne American govt is stupid for banning Chinese companies abi
Anyone who uses UC BROWSER should know there's a rootkit inside d .exe or .apk file sending contact and call log info to a remote server somewhere in 39°55′N 116°23′E which is china.
Use your head, d chinese are really spying on us

Go on, tell us how the US is innocent and has not been spying and stealing people's data for decades now
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Rilley(m): 9:16pm On May 25, 2019
maynation:

You are just seeing this? What village are you based that suffers power outage like this?
You think I'm like you that roam this forum aimlessly 24/7 I have a job and reasonable thing doing with my life, no be Nairaland I go chop.
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by maynation(f): 9:48pm On May 25, 2019
Rilley:
You think I'm like you that roam this forum aimlessly 24/7 I have a job and reasonable thing doing with my life, no be Nairaland I go chop.

Shameless idiot, you joined nairaland last Month and you've used 2 days already and me that I have been on here since 2014 I've only used 14 days online. Do the calculation, useless and childish zon of a bat.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Rilley(m): 6:43am On May 26, 2019
maynation:

Shameless idiot, you joined nairaland last Month and you've used 2 days already and me that I have been on here since 2014 I've only used 14 days online. Do the calculation, useless and childish zon of a bat.
Foolish jobless bastard keep wasting your time on here, cheap bitch like you don't get something doing with ur miserable life, keep sucking random deeks for penny, olosho! cheesy
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by saxby(f): 4:37pm On May 26, 2019
well bad for them but good for we tecno users, we have no such issues
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by saxby(f): 4:38pm On May 26, 2019
tecno devices are amazing not crappy
Rilley:
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Rilley(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2019
saxby:
tecno devices are amazing not crappy
Tecno has brainwashed y'all, what do you know about good phone grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jdictionary-mobile Advanced English Dictionary / Snapchat CEO Says The App Was Only Supposed To Be For Rich People / GLO Glo Campus Booster: New Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.