Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You (21093 Views)

Best Of Huawei Android Phones And Prices 2019 / Who Has Received Huawei Android Pie Upgrade In Nigeria / Google Suspends Huawei's Android Support. Huawei Will Not Work With Google Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by tolexy007(m): 7:01am On May 21, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
Trump is an asshole
rubbish
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Osyxcel(m): 7:01am On May 21, 2019
Well, I don't use Huawei even though I'm a fan.
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Nobody: 7:02am On May 21, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
Trump is an asshole
I used to like Trump but now I see he is a paranoid and monopolistic
The US will reverse the ban Trump has already lost subpoena case in court things won't be easy for him

1 Like

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by shogsman(m): 7:05am On May 21, 2019
If they like they should ban Facebook ,google and the whole android system on it I will still buy that p30,the camera is enough.
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Nobody: 7:06am On May 21, 2019
Trunaijian:
As we speak, the Chinese are in their labs conducting research and developing their own mobile OS. In a couple of years time, major Chinese mobiles phones and devices will be using a new OS that will be very similar to Android.

Screen grab this comment. It will come to pass.

The OS already exists. It is being used in their watch phones. Was being planned for expansion to their mobile phones in a few years anyway.
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by tolexy007(m): 7:07am On May 21, 2019
dermmy:
US has oppressed many countries with her economic prowess. It's just too much.

Do u think, America is like ur shit hole country who don't care how their informations go out anyhow?. america don't joke with thier info cos it is one of thier source of strength.. moreover wen China ban Facebook in their country why are guys not crying

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by GreyLaw(m): 7:07am On May 21, 2019
lilbest4:
I used to like Trump but now I see he is a paranoid mofo.
The US will reverse the ban Trump has already lost subpoena case in court in court he might be impeached sef

Impeached? Lol... Bro politics isn't that easy. The Trump you call paranoid is doing the bidding of some secret people who own the US. The whole immigration and trade stuff is what they want.

Moreover, the US has been everybody's piggy bank for too long.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by tolexy007(m): 7:08am On May 21, 2019
lilbest4:
I used to like Trump but now I see he is a paranoid mofo.
The US will reverse the ban Trump has already lost subpoena case in court in court he might be impeached sef

y not crying foul play wen China ban Facebook?
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by GreyLaw(m): 7:11am On May 21, 2019
tolexy007:

Do u think, America is like ur shit hole country who don't care how their informations go out anyhow?. america don't joke with thier info cos it is one of thier source of strength.. moreover wen China ban Facebook in their country why are guys not crying

Exactly! The China we know today got there by stealing a lot of intellectual property of other countries. When it comes to tech Japan beats almost everybody hands down and I respect them.

The trade deals between yhe US and other countries have been so unfair for too long, other countries placing heavy tarriffs and restrictions on US products. I guess it's time for fairness or tit for tat.

Trump isn't a billionaire business man by accident.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by dermmy(m): 7:14am On May 21, 2019
tolexy007:

Do u think, America is like ur shit hole country who don't care how their informations go out anyhow?. america don't joke with thier info cos it is one of thier source of strength.

You are talking as if America doesn't spy on other countries too. America that loves playing double standard they keep accusing Chinese govt of using huawei to place backdoors on huawei devices without substantiating their claims with evidence, please who is the number one country in global spying and hacking? Thank GOD for the revelation of Edward Snowden, he once said "America has been hacking China and Hong Kong for years''

US does not want huawei to compete with its tech companies that's just it, they see the bright future of huawei hence the war on huawei

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by MartinsD12(m): 7:14am On May 21, 2019
fredie107:
The restrictions being placed on Huawei's access to the Android operating system will cast a long shadow over Tuesday's launch of the Chinese company's latest handsets.

The firm has invited press from across the globe to London to witness the unveiling of its Honor 20 Series smartphones.

The BBC understands the devices will still offer the full Android experience - including use of Google's own app store.

But unless a clash with the US government is resolved, future launches are set to deliver a much more limited experience - assuming Huawei decides to run them off Android at all.

As yet it is unclear whether the restrictions Google has imposed on Huawei will be long-lasting.

Presumably Google does not want to break ties with what is the world's second bestselling Android phone-maker after Samsung - the Chinese firm recently said more than half a billion consumers use its handsets.

In theory, the US's Bureau of Industry and Security could issue a licence to let Google continue the relationship or at least parts of it, or even make a U-turn and drop its restrictions altogether.

But assuming the matter is not resolved soon, let's try and pick our way through the consequences.

Read more here
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-48334739

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Nobody: 7:18am On May 21, 2019
This one is normal truth Na it's not a big deal. It's just like saying " we all are gon die someday" either we like it or yes e go happen. Lol
Trunaijian:
As we speak, the Chinese are in their labs conducting research and developing their own mobile OS. In a couple of years time, major Chinese mobiles phones and devices will be using a new OS that will be very similar to Android.

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by octavian(m): 7:20am On May 21, 2019
tactius:

If you bought your phone before the ban, google will still function on your phone and receive updates. What you won't be able to do for example,is to download new apps from Google Play .

Phones bought after the ban may not have any Google functionality

Huawei is planning a work around the problem though, plus their future phones may.use a different OS apart from Android
Trust me you don't want to try those work around by Huawei, just stay off Huawei phones till US and China resolve the issue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Nobody: 7:20am On May 21, 2019
tolexy007:

that's the biggest lie in the whole wide world. Facebook, Google WhatsApp and Instagram are the biggest private information thiefs in human history but nobody talks about it because the media and Internet is controlled by the US

7 Likes

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Nobody: 7:26am On May 21, 2019
dermmy:
US has oppressed many countries with her economic prowess. It's just too much.

Please shut up and relocate to Russia

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by naijaboy756: 7:30am On May 21, 2019
Lordknowz:
E no affect me nstead, how it affects huawie users. Wetin consign Liverpool how Braca Comot Uefa, grin
Baeca don comot?
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by naijaboy756: 7:30am On May 21, 2019
Lordknowz:
E no affect me nstead, how it affects huawie users. Wetin consign Liverpool how Braca Comot Uefa, grin
Barca don comot?
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Nobody: 7:31am On May 21, 2019
henrydadon:
Trump is just mad..the USA are just mad that there are other competitors getting a foothold in the spying game.

They just wanna remain leader when it come to spying.. They don't wanna share power with the Chinese.

Shut your stupid mouth and face buhari

1 Like

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by kponkedenge(m): 7:32am On May 21, 2019
US government is worried that the Chinese installed a spy device in the phone....hence the restrictions
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by dermmy(m): 7:33am On May 21, 2019
lilbest4:
that's the biggest lie in the whole wide world. Facebook, Google WhatsApp and Instagram are the biggest private information thiefs in human history but nobody talks about it because the media and Internet is controlled by the US

Don't mind him. Their special love for US always influence their judgement.
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by dermmy(m): 7:34am On May 21, 2019
LiveByNight:

Shut your stupid mouth and face buhari

This guy dey vex this mrng, e don tell me say make I move to Russia grin

4 Likes

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Mac2016(m): 7:35am On May 21, 2019
tactius:

If you bought your phone before the ban, google will still function on your phone and receive updates. What you won't be able to do for example,is to download new apps from Google Play .

Phones bought after the ban may not have any Google functionality

Huawei is planning a work around the problem though, plus their future phones may.use a different OS apart from Android
Android death knell just sounded. People will start learning to live without Google and its products. Bad move by Google altho they are possibly handicapped by Mr Trump's administration

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Thonee(m): 7:38am On May 21, 2019
I never sabi pronounce d name of dis fone since wen Dem born me and i never use am b4 cos I no go fit tey pipu d name of my fone.
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Xisnin(m): 7:39am On May 21, 2019
Trunaijian:

Anybody can make an Android clone, will people outside China use it?

1 Like

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by Sirblack1(m): 7:41am On May 21, 2019
Huawei already has it's own custom os.. different from android and besides Google is restricted to an extent in China.. there is already a way to bypass play store apps.. there are already different third-party stores online..

1 Like

Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by donprinyo(m): 7:43am On May 21, 2019
Google rules de world
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by maynation(f): 7:45am On May 21, 2019
Halezis
wiziman
Rilley
Nerdfrost

Where are you cheap Huawei users?
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by bishop4life(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2019
Trunaijian:

Your head dey there
Re: Huawei Android Loss: How It Affects You by jeff1607(m): 7:46am On May 21, 2019
olatade:
this is a clear case of two elephants fighting while the grasses suffer.

no grass is suffering here

just get another phone

it is the elephants that suffers this time around

consumers are kings in any market

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel Is At It Again. Free Browsing / How To Install Two Whatsapp In One Android Device [root NOT Required] / Fake MTN Recharge Card (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.