Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,465 members, 7,864,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach (14627 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by googles: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2010
REALITY101:

C'on googles tell me you serious on this one,

Anyways I have been wondering where you have been all this while. smiley

yea am serious. . . i have beer tummy wink

and my husband likes me like dat cheesy

Av been around o smiley thanks for checking on me smiley
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2010
googles:

Lwkmd on beer tummy,
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by citous(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2010
googles:

Woman with beer tommy? Man how big ur husband own come be? tongue
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by vitool: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2010
cito us:

Woman with beer tommy? Man how big your husband own come be? tongue

lmao
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by googles: 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2010
cito us:

Woman with beer tommy? Man how big your husband own come be? tongue

almost as big as yours. . . . .oh well, we all know no one can beat dat your own size cheesy
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by InkedNerd(f): 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2010
Chai my brother, how can you come up with such a topic? cry. Your lucky I like you o, otherwise I'd be raising hell. By the way I've seen quite a few African men with pot bellies tongue wink
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by vitool: 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Chai my brother, how can you come up with such a topic? cryYour lucky I like you o, otherwise I'd be raising hell. By the way I've seen quite a few African men with pot bellies tongue wink

Chei honey, but na true shaa, Anyways for em men I think that's how you specify a big man lmao with pot belle.
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by InkedNerd(f): 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2010
Ah ah. So big belle for woman be fat, but big belle for man be big man eh? cry
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2010
vitool:

Chei honey, but na true shaa,  Anyways for em men I think that's how you specify a big man lmao with pot belle.

I don't think she was talking to you  undecided undecided

Inked_Nerd:

Chai my brother, how can you come up with such a topic? cry. Your lucky I like you o, otherwise I'd be raising hell. By the way I've seen quite a few African men with pot bellies tongue wink

Nne I don see that big bellies from our sister's tiree, I know you among the 1% shaa,
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I think that dude is right oo lol
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by vitool: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by InkedNerd(f): 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2010
REALITY101:

Nne I don see that big bellies from our sister's tiree,  I know you among the 1% shaa,  

lol, I no like am o.

REALITY101:

I think that dude is right oo lol

tongue cry bad boys

vitool:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

bad boy
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by manmustwac(m): 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2010
the same topic is here. Check it out 54 pages https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-132436.0.html
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by InkedNerd(f): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2010
Smh undecided
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by vitool: 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2010
manmustwac:

the same topic is here. Check it out 54 pages https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-132436.0.html

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by wksi: 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2010
too much nkwobi, isiewu and golder causes pot belly especially when it's free
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by cold(m): 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2010
yea manmustwac i rememba that topic & since then not much has changed.It'sickening,saddening & indeed pitiable to see those flabbing & potruding tummies they prefer to call luv handles or some other euphemisms.
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by vitool: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2010
wksi:

too much nkwobi, isiewu and golder causes pot belly especially when it's free

Yes na true talk, In igbo, kama Odoro Na Ite ka Odoro na afo
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by InkedNerd(f): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2010
Bad Igbo men. Stop talking about the ladies like that tongue
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Ha-aha ha ok nwayi hausa,
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by InkedNerd(f): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2010
lol wink
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by vitool: 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Ara gbawaa gi onu dia otile okuko like you.
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by InkedNerd(f): 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2010
vitool:

Why are you getting upset? Did I say anything to you directly? There is no need for you to speak to me like that. Ewu!!
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2010
vitool:

Hey waye, I will ban you from the planet earth if you tryna mess with my girl Ink, i fckin serious, angry
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by vitool: 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Why are you getting upset? Did I say anything to you directly? There is no need for you to speak to me like that. Ewu!!

Dude catch me if you can, tongue tongue tongue
vitool:

WTF do u think I said aturu?
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by InkedNerd(f): 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2010
REALITY101:

Hey waye,  I will ban you from the planet earth if you tryna mess with my girl Ink,  i fckin serious,  angry

Its ok brother, he no dey scare me grin. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that he thought I was trying to talk bad about my Igbo brothers since I said "Bad Igbo men"
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by ada24: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2010
this topic is so funny

i didn't know that NL was the haven for male models - all perfect 6"2 handsome with perfect 6/8 pack abs. na wah o i have been missing out.

see what photoshop and airbrushing has done chei i pity us women.
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by 1102(m): 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2010
tjskii:

^^^gosh 190,u really are an idjit,u just say the darndest things tongue tongue

How sweets what did i say,
I would swallow this just because u are beautyful 2 d core
and AJE- unlike some pako when dey form english for here~ grin grin
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by InkedNerd(f): 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2010
ada24:

this topic is so funny

i didn't know that NL was the haven for male models - all perfect 6"2 handsome with perfect 6/8 pack abs. na wah o i have been missing out.

Hahaha
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by cold(m): 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2010
ada24:

this topic is so funny

It's not photoshop dearie,some of us work real hard to keep the heart functioning properly  wink
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by American25: 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2010
Fatness is more respected in Nija than for Abroad (Europe or America). You see it all the time on TV in Nija. I knew a rich man (very well respected) who married a very fat woman (she was about up to 300lbs or 135kg). When it comes to marriage in Europe or America, you do not see rich men marrying fat women. They be marrying anorexic women who either smoke crack, or vomit their food.
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by SIlknSteel(f): 12:17am On Sep 26, 2010
@Reality: Am quite choosy really and i would need your profile, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Reasons on why u should Date a Northern Girl / If Your Genotype Is AA, Please Do Not Marry AA – Nigerian Man Warns, Gives Reaso / Can A Man Stand His Ground To Say "He Dos'ent Fear Womenfolks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.