Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) (49796 Views)

Can Bola Tinubu, Nigeria’s Ailing Kingmaker, Win The Presidency? - AL JAZEERA / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest / 2023: Dele Momodu Obtains ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by Proffdada: 8:27am On May 21, 2019
Dele trying to stay relevant grin
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28am On May 21, 2019
helinues:
Not possible.. Kingmakers position is more juicy than the king itself.

Your head is complete.
You wont be blame for miss-rule

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:28am On May 21, 2019
grin this grandpa...chai

joke country...youths better wake up
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by xtrim1: 8:30am On May 21, 2019
Man is planing; God is doing yinmu up there.

Bloody mortals and their plans.
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 8:31am On May 21, 2019
helinues:

Hahaha, abuse kwa..

Dee Dee me ra wo means , take it easy
In Kiswahili, Pole Pole
... you still added more. What's pole pole?

Anyway, go back to bed and continue dreaming.
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 8:32am On May 21, 2019
desgiezd:

Are you saying that there is a possibility that another Fulani will contest after PMB's two terms?

I don't think it works that way oo
This is APC we are talking about... stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by Kinjikitile(m): 8:33am On May 21, 2019
luvkidtemmy:
Moments stood still on Nigeria twitter as ovation magazine boss and uncle to Davido's baby mama Mr. Delete momodu hinted the public about the face of Nigeria presidential candidate who is also a national leader to the All progressive party

In a photo shared on twitter showing Bola Tinubu in his jihad regalia captioned with an explicit content which may either tell who the next president will be

"Nigeria's next President in 2023? The race has started... Best wishes to one of Nigeria's most influential politicians ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU.."

Is this going to be real, what do you think about this move..?

See More Reviews Here: http://9japosh.com/shocking-dele-momodu-reveals-nigeria-next-president-see-who /
Death will meet him before then .... Karma will meet him
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by Nobody: 8:35am On May 21, 2019
It will be very difficult for the North to let go of power...in fact, it will be almost impossible. 2023 will be a turning point in Nigerian politics,either for the better or worse
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by oluwaahmed: 8:35am On May 21, 2019
Tinubu is wanted in the USA on felony drug charges, therefore such a person cannot lead Nigeria. Let him go to the US like atiku

http://saharareporters.com/2008/09/15/how-us-federal-agents-succesfully-linked-bola-tinubu-drug-trafficking-ring-chicago
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by Mraphel: 8:35am On May 21, 2019
frankyychiji:
No problem, as long the Robin Hood of SW does not attempt a finger at the national Treasury.
To be frank and sincere with you, Yorubas are standing a higher chances of winning in 2023.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by helinues: 8:36am On May 21, 2019
frankyychiji:
... you still added more. What's pole pole? Same as Dee Dee me ra wo, same as take it easy in English]

Anyway, go back to bed and continue dreaming.

Chai, you need to learn more languages.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by Mraphel: 8:37am On May 21, 2019
frankyychiji:
This is APC we are talking about... stay tuned.
You know nothing about politics. Should Yoruba have 30% of Igbo's vote, they have won the election

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38am On May 21, 2019
Nigeria suffer no dey tire una?
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by miketayo(m): 8:39am On May 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Come here, let me whisper in your ear...

Dolapo is your next First Lady!

Dont tell anybody o. grin

Tinubu has started godfathering in neighbouring countries and maneuvering victories for his clients. You all are here getting hbp over what he will do or not do.

Someone told me yesterday its almost as if Tinubu owns Nigeria the way internet is flooded with his name. I said no he doesnt own anywhere but Nigerians just cant sleep without worshipping him. grin

Tinubu can't win, he will end up getting betrayed last last
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by respect80(m): 8:40am On May 21, 2019
Banter1:
we the youths of this country can make it right. if only we are bold enough to reject them without any form of fear. massive protest day and night all over the country.

You made a point but with the level of hunger and frustration in the land, the youths you're talking about are as good as puppets in the hands of these politicians. That is why it is difficult to attribute Nigeria's problems to either the youth or the politicians.
The funny thing is that most people who try to stir or front any kind of protest in this generation now are either hunted down or compromised. So, even "hopeless" is out of sight.
Gone are the good old days when people stood for what they believe till the end...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by Princedapace(m): 8:44am On May 21, 2019
respect80:

There's no hopeless sef talkless of hope.
This generation of ours is done with this sort of mentality.

Lol, bro, I must move to Bostwana if I can't get Canada..

Naija is not for my kids.. Lie lie. Here, the masses are senseless..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 8:44am On May 21, 2019
Ass licker has started again
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by Princedapace(m): 8:46am On May 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Franky, the minimum wage is 30,000 Naira per month. You can earn it in one day....just solve the mystery of a Fulani going against another Fulani and the wife of one going to Yorubaman to intercede.

The things we do in Yorubaland will forever make your heads go ding-dong, we make political potions and mix them together, when you taste it puts fire your in your belly and enchants you. By time your belly fire clears up we are done rearranging the political landscape. grin

But how has yoruba presidency brought development, electricity, water, road, housing, etc to Yoruba nation?

When are we going to start acting normal as masses?
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by chima4UK(m): 8:47am On May 21, 2019
luvkidtemmy:
Moments stood still on Nigeria twitter as ovation magazine boss and uncle to Davido's baby mama Mr. Delete momodu hinted the public about the face of Nigeria presidential candidate who is also a national leader to the All progressive party

In a photo shared on twitter showing Bola Tinubu in his jihad regalia captioned with an explicit content which may either tell who the next president will be

"Nigeria's next President in 2023? The race has started... Best wishes to one of Nigeria's most influential politicians ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU.."

Is this going to be real, what do you think about this move..?

See More Reviews Here: http://9japosh.com/shocking-dele-momodu-reveals-nigeria-next-president-see-who /

I just realized that my Social Studies Teacher lied to us by saying that the youths are the leaders of tomorrow. Over 20 years, the youths are still waiting for “tomorrow” to come while grandpas remains in leadership.
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by EternalBeing: 8:47am On May 21, 2019
mrNEMZY:
The only thing that Nigerian politicians care about is elections. I mean, we have not even sworn in those who won the last contest, and here are we debating 2023.

None of them cares about the actual ruling when they eventually win.
Nonsense
My brother, you've said a bitter truth. If the masses focus on getting the leaders to work unbiased, Nigeria would develop. All should also see: https://www.nairaland.com/5195713/how-hear-gods-voice-see

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by maisauki: 8:48am On May 21, 2019
majamajic:
so no hope for the future ?
do lagos nt av hope? tel m any state dat is as developed as lasgidi - all 10x to d gud foundation laid down by BAT

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by Vince77(m): 8:49am On May 21, 2019
Tinubu can't be president. Impossible.
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by bionixs: 8:51am On May 21, 2019
mrNEMZY:
The only thing that Nigerian politicians care about is elections. I mean, we have not even sworn in those who won the last contest, and here are we debating 2023.

None of them cares about the actual ruling when they eventually win.

Nonsense
the only what fools care about is sing their praise. a zombie called leofab is one of them
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by emmy2244: 8:52am On May 21, 2019
that's why Nigeria is not getting better instead worst n bad everyday by day cuz of old greedy set of people leading Nigerians to the grave , asiwaju Bola tinubu KO Tinubu niii Nonsense post , never again with all this selfish Wicked old rulers in this country
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by able20(m): 8:53am On May 21, 2019
Tinubu as Apc presidential candidate is a win win for any opposition party already.
He is a very bad market in terms of corruption.
Most northern commoners on the street call him 'Barawo,' he can't get that type of Buhari support not even in SW.
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:53am On May 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:
grin grin
The convergence, first in London, and now in Saudi Arabia says a lot about 2019 and beyond.

It’s quite sad how Nigerians think. We are yet to enter into the business of 2019 and they are getting themselves consumed with 2023. How can we truly developed, grow or do anything right with this mentality of baseless hype, empty hysteria, vain ambitions and no true commitment or actions towards the doing the right things.

The timing of this statement by this dumby called Dele Momodu is what is intricately wrong Nigerian politics and government.

What makes a country great is the system it puts in place not any person is selects to lead them as such. There is no messiah coming to save this country. That word messiah is a phantom. It does not exist. No Nigerian has good intentions and even if they had they can be influenced wrongly or frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by Dagger111(m): 8:58am On May 21, 2019
When did Dele Momodu turn to Delete momodu? Correct that shit poster.
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by respect80(m): 8:59am On May 21, 2019
Princedapace:

Lol, bro, I must move to Bostwana if I can't get Canada..

Naija is not for my kids.. Lie lie. Here, the masses are senseless..

It's truly frustrating bro. That's why I always laugh at all the efforts they make to curb insecurity and crime. What they don't understand is that so long as the gap between the rich and the poor remains as wide as it is, insecurity and crime rate will continue to be on the high side in our society.

In most developed countries, it is only when you compared how much individuals have in their accounts that you can truly tell the difference between the rich and the poor due to the flat rate access all their citizens have to the basic needs to support life (food, shelter, clothing and medical care). If our politicians can create such a society for us, no one would care if they launder trillions on daily basis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by NkayStory(f): 9:00am On May 21, 2019
Mraphel:

You know nothing about politics. Should Yoruba have 30% of Igbo's vote, they have won the election

..and you think yorubas will have 30% of Igbo votes?..Igbos will leave their houses to cast votes for a yorubaman or the hausa-fulani dominated Security and INEC will rig elections for a yoruba man like they did buhari?

You get guys should get serious for once like seriously undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) / Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) / Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.