Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) (49820 Views)

Can Bola Tinubu, Nigeria’s Ailing Kingmaker, Win The Presidency? - AL JAZEERA / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest / 2023: Dele Momodu Obtains ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 10:45am On May 21, 2019
majamajic:
so no hope for the future ?
.... for the future of haters.
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by majamajic(m): 10:48am On May 21, 2019
oyatz:
Please join the 2023 presidential race and we Nairaland Community will campaign for you massively.

I don't have the call yet to deliver una,
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by Ayoemmanuel55(m): 10:50am On May 21, 2019
who else notice this "Delete Momodu"
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 10:59am On May 21, 2019
We don't need another old man
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by chudez0147(m): 11:00am On May 21, 2019
frankyychiji:
What's the problem?
Wow ... thank God you replied me, it seems my miracle is near...
I need to renew my house rent. And my business, I want to go on Air..
Help me please , I beg you in the name of God.
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 11:11am On May 21, 2019
chudez0147:

Wow ... thank God you replied me, it seems my miracle is near...
I need to renew my house rent. And my business, I want to go on Air..
Help me please , I beg you in the name of God.
Am I your father?
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 11:12am On May 21, 2019
Blainz:

Talking of baggage... remind me of Atiku's size? Least we forget he was pdp Presidential flagbearer
APC is a party of saints remember?
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 11:14am On May 21, 2019
oyatz:
Your hatred for Tinubu has made you to arrogate too much powers to him.

How did Tinubu hypnotized the Yoruba Nation?

That you think and can boldly write on a public forum that One man hypnotized a whole Nation shows that you are not thinking right.

When the scales falls off your eyes, you will know.
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by Unrated900(m): 11:16am On May 21, 2019
Mc oluomo will be vice president

Illiteracy is a disease

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by optimusprime2(m): 11:19am On May 21, 2019
Naaaaaa... he'd prolly be dead before then...
Like guys just don't get it do you?
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by NwaforIgbo: 12:01pm On May 21, 2019
Someone as uneducated and tribalistic as tinubu cannot be a president of Nigeria..... Nigerian will see hell

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by chudez0147(m): 12:08pm On May 21, 2019
frankyychiji:
Am I your father?
You mustn't be my father to help me...
I almost thought you're a good person...
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by oyatz(m): 12:14pm On May 21, 2019
Stop speaking in Parables madam.

Tinubu should contest for President. Great men take bold steps with calculated risks and stand by it.

No serious candidates will be detered by your campaign of calumny.

You too should sponsor Peter Obi, Moghalu, Soludo or anyndidate, rally round behind and project him as the bestman for the job or support El-Rufai, Kwankwanso or anybody you like but saying Tinubu should not contest is most laughable.

This is Democracy, let every man contest and leave the rest for God.

I myself will contest for the Presidency in not too distant future and there's nothing you can do about it.

frankyychiji:
When the scales falls off your eyes, you will know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 12:19pm On May 21, 2019
chudez0147:

You mustn't be my father to help me...
I almost thought you're a good person...
Ok.
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by webme(m): 2:09pm On May 21, 2019
leofab:
Atiku spoiler.. But this man should just continue being a godfather rather than trying to fool himself.

By the way; Dele should talk with sense

They don't care about the present situation of the nation. What W cared about I how to get more money be in power for life for them to be using everything free and build wealth their unborn generation.

Only God will help us
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 21, 2019
Welcome development!
Its time to avenge!
Thiefnibu welcome to the race.
PDP Power
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by majormofor(m): 4:54pm On May 21, 2019
Blainz:

Yardua rigged what? All these small children on Nairaland self.
It was the same Obasanjo that rigged the election
I actually wanted to say PDP..... but had to put Yaradua because he is the president to be
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by booksrite(f): 4:00am On Jun 29, 2019
Stop speaking in Parables madam.Tinubu should contest for President. Great men take bold steps with calculated risks and stand by it.No serious candidates will be detered by your campaign of calumny.You too should sponsor Peter Obi, Moghalu, Soludo or anyndidate, rally round behind and project him as the bestman for the job or support El-Rufai, Kwankwanso or anybody you like but saying Tinubu should not contest is most laughable.This is Democracy, let every man contest and leave the rest for God.I myself will contest for the Presidency in not too distant future and there's nothing you can do about it.

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nigerian Soldier Posted How They Eliminated Boko Haram Members (graphics) / Buhari Arrives Abuja To Await The Release Of Results.(photos) / Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.